Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TheRob's Canuck of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR,

How bout Linden for this week. 1000 games is pretty impressive. Maybe not worthy of player of the week, but still pretty good....

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
COTW put on hold.

You know? Since TheRob caved and picked the big dummy as COTW in the middle of the week, it doesn't make sense to pick one right now. TheRob will be at the game tonight, so perhaps tommorrow would be a better time. If they're going to make the playoffs, everyone is going to have to be COTW calibre.

So then, until tommorrow.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob

When did GM Place create parking stalls large enough to accomidate your tractor???:eek: JJ

GuinnesswantsTheRobtogocrazy(george)atthegame!!!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

BTW, Naslund with a pair in a big Canuck win!!!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Markus Naslund

Yes. He is our best Canuck this year.....Bertuzzi a very close second.

But, when was the last time Naslund scored a big goal?

Checking out his stats...he only has four game winners.
Not saying much for someone who is supposed to be our go-to guy.

What about game tying goals.... he only has ZERO!

Any thoughts?

Zaurrini:rolleyes:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will they make it?

This weeks COTW is Andrew Cassels. Need I say more? The guy was fcuking amazing.

Runners up are Todd Bertuzzi(another good week)and Todd Warriner(what the fcuk. Everyone should get at least a runner up nod) :)

Discuss.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Robbie

Is it neccessary for you to nominate your Canuck of the week after it has already been printed in the Province???:rolleyes:

COTW: Tie; Jovanovski/Lachance great plus/minus vs opposing top lines!!! Defence is soo important right now!!!;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After all I've done for you, you continue to mock me?:mad: Who do you think the Province newspaper consults when it's time to pick their COTW? That's right, TheRob.:cool: I'm insulted by your ignorance or something like that. ;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's true

TheRob, I was informed from a very reliable source (The Daft Dutchman) that infact the Province sports editor checks in with you each and every week...:eek: so my bad Robbie... my accusation was unjust and offside... therefore from this moment on I will believe all of your posts to be accurate and never doubt your loyal and honest work as a Canuck consultant to the Province newspaper...

Cheers, Guinness

waitdidn'tyouvotemeonthatlimeypoll?Ichangemymind :rolleyes:

BTW, Jovo/Lachance C'sOTW!!!;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apology accepted.

Yes. Yes I did, but that was before your apology. If I could change my vote I would.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have I picked a Sedin yet?

TheRob is going to go against what he told the Province sports editors yesterday, and choose Henrik Sedin. He has played pretty good over the last week with five goals in six games. Him and Daniel are finally starting to contibute, and it couldn't happen at a better time. Now Guinness, I know what you are saying. How could you not pick Bertuzzi? Well it's TheRob's COTW. Not TheGuinness' COTW so piss off.:)

Runners up are: Todd Bertuzzi, and Markus Naslund.

Discuss.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob's COTW

Maybe a change in name is neccessary??? TheGuinness' COTW doesn't flow, how about The 4 Horsemen's COTW??? Although we still can't allow Knvb to have any influence on this... after all it is a hockey thread!!!:rolleyes:

This week I'm going with TheRob and also choosing Henrik Sedin for his offensive contribution and his HUUUGE game winner vs Phoenix!!! Yes Bertuzzi is runner up!!!

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
COTW

Henrik did have a good week but where would the team be without the hottest line in the league.Nazzy,Big Bert and Morrison are my Canucks of the Week!Morrison is turning into a beauty and will only get better!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Bert

Without a doubt, once again it has to be the Big Black Hole for Braincells (BBHB).

As he goes, so go the 'Nucks. Big game tonight. Biggest game of the year (fcuk, I'm getting sick of saying that)...untill they play LA that is.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well here it is, the final regular season installment of TheRob's Canuck of the Week.

A lot of the boys played great last week to ensure that they got into the postseason. There were some great perfomances. Bertuzzi, Naslund, and Morrison were all great. Cloutier was good. The Sedins and Warriner seem to have some good chemistry. Chubarov played excellent vs. The Kings. But with all those guys playing out of their skins, TheRob is going to pick The Calgary Flames as the COTW. They went out and beat Edmonton for us, and what do we do to pay them back? We shite kick them. :D

A good season has come to an end. Let's hope a good postseason doesn't end until sometime in June.

Discuss.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The first ever playoff edition.

With no comments regarding the COTW last week, I can only assume that I was bang on with my pick.

Let's try to continue that with this weeks TheRob's Canuck of the Week. The playoffs are here, and as I write this the Canucks hold a 2 - 1 series lead over Detroit. If it wasn't for Dan Cloutier they could very well be down 3 - 0. So I don't think there will be any argument from anyone when I award Clouts the prestigious COTW award. Let's hope he can play another great one tomorrow.

Runners up are:

Trevor Linden - always brings it in the playoffs.
The Letowski/Chubarov/Cooke line - getting lot's of hits, and some chances.

Discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0