Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Toronto FC

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slavic thrio with a first loss of the season. I am still loughing when I see Preki Dasovic and Cro from Peru coaching Totonto FC.
I got to give credit to Mo Johnston for that. That should bring every Slav in Toronto to watch Toronto play.
Watching some replays. To me it looks like the back four need to work on man marking. They look out of place in parts of their game. It is nice to see Saric in Toronto uni. He will hell. Up top they need way more youth with blasting speed to make the clubs sit at home more. With out adding of speed it will be dam long season for all. What is your look on Toronto side?

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
the best thing about toronto fc is that its 3000 miles away... oh and the fact that the sounders made and the whitecaps will probably make they playoffs before them

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska you are going against your own now. What the heck. that's not fare.
They have all Balkan coaching squad. All 5 boys are there. Toronto will make the playoffs. And two young guys from BC will make the team. Preki does not like lossing. Nor does Dasovic. You will see. Supper stars will be packing. We need few plumbers with hart.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCBytca anything to do with Slavic people is Balkan. See it is with power if they split you up and make you somthing else. But one with brain never pees on his gran dada grave. Oly proud ones will exist. Canada is land for all. It is darn nice to see a Serb Croat Pole and a Scott and Bosnian coach Toronto FC. Huge thanks goes to Mo Johnston for that. Forget fights get together and move as one in to new world and better things to come. Go Toronto go maple leaf looks good.
I heard they will start playing like Italianns with nine defenders in their half. Only two attackers can go in to second half of the field. Kick the dam ball and chase it down till you score a goal. Then defend with nine till the end. Johnny no madness. In your case it is always negativness. Be hapy lad. Good lord does revord the ones with good hart. Jonny post somthing good. Better yet come for a beer when HNK play against Lomas and BC B Cup. Polska MSL ment senior men league and no more.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only thing making any sense out of Base' rubbish posts is that Mo Johnston knows a thing or two about sectarian shenanigans, and could teach the Balkan folks a thing or two ;) Perhaps that is the only thing he has a clue about. TFC would be lucky to win 5 games this year...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johhny you will see lad. TFC is better than you think. Once they get rid of two dancers it will move forward. Preki and Nick will do a good job. First Preki has to win the dressing room to him self. Some of the guys still think like their X coach. Do not kid your self. Preki will make them fit. They lost most of their games late in second half due to mental blocks. That is lack of fitness.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fitness has sweet fcuk all to do with it. They are a bad team with bad management.

Mo Johnston is my favorite manager in MLS because he will keep TFC bad, couldn't happen to a nicer city ;)

TFC is just another cog in the money making and shite performing franchises that fly the Maple Laff sports and Entertainment/ Ontario Teachers Pensi0on fund flag.

All hype, no results.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mo Johnston is a good man. He is giving Canadian kids place to play. The guys are getting good money. The two top Canadians are not doing enough on the pitch.
Trust me Prekie and Dasovic will be in his office very soon. They will ask him to trade a player or two two get more speed in the attacking end. I am only saying what their last year coach said. The guys are not willing to get fit and in tough games we drop points due to heat and mental blocks. TFC D is always under presure due to forwards that turn the ball over far tomany times. Last game was the same. Two midfielders will not come back to cover their players. Team end up with gaps in the back line. Mr money needs to come back and work way harder. Soon you will see some guys pack their bags.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I get you point Italian Stalian but at what coast. Just because you are Canadiand Toronto should give you twice as much will to do better. Both guys are dancing and talking nice talk. Not good enough. That sent Mitchell packing and it will send other coaches. Mo has to brake that dancing crap and get some guys that give shin splints when the tackle. We need Mat Mori type mids that will give the othe teams fits. Go in hard win the ball and move it. Forget ten tatches before you think what you want to do. Small corections can send that team to higher levels in the standiongs. We all know it is a dam humid place to play in. Some days it makes you puke. But other clubs face the same conditions.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska I got to give Johnny credit he is a fighter. Miss spelled words drive hin in sain. You got to get under his skin to see what he is made of.
Every so often he likes local soccer than every so often he slams it hard.
He made a mistake saying that Toronto will not make the playoffs. I have one on him for later.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0