Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Toronto FC

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anything to do with Canada is local soccer. That darn maple leaf does look good on the Unies. I hope White Caps will add one on their new logo.

Johnny you know I like you. You do mean well only every so aften you spill your true pose.

TFC might win teir next game. I heard they do seven to ten thousand yards a practise till they get fit.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny I be clear of any drugs. Any club in Canada is local soccer. Over the fourty nine line is forner soccer. MLS to me is forner. I would love to see CNSL east and west. Top four go in to playoffs. We will never develop Canadian soccer by playing American kids or in a Americal League. Toronto is a perfect exzample of it. Money lack gives you shity club. It does not matter who the coaches are. In my opinion we should spend money on one or two forners to bring our soccer up and keap our kids in Canada. !6 team league acroos Canada and here we go in few years. We do have kids, they need a place to play in to push the guys at the upper level out if they do not pull their waight.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Johnny for not posting negativnes. I do know we are on the same page. Some guys have bulls some don not. Some are a dick and some hope to be. I like it slow and proper. Jumping in to MLS getting rid of Canadian kids and trying to get us to buy season tickets is somthing I think is going to send us backwards. In three teams we will have fifteen guys to chuse for national level. Every dog will make it. Now you think and let me know if that is the best way to go about it. It is not lack of money that we do not have more NASL sides. It is some kind of circle that is stopping us from moving forward. Ten guys each sixtey grand and we have onother side. Now you tell me why people do not want to do it.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you see latest. Preki has started to mold the club. D has to inprove. With addition of Saric, Cann and Latvian D should improve. Also by bringing Sebian keeper shoud bring more heat to the other two keepers. I do see light at the end of the tunel. Also playing on grass pitch will be huge to players lower backs an ancles.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Whitecaps backline has more MLS and Professional experience ffs.

They will likely lose to Philly, although i took the tie in the v-bookie :D

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tie sounds good. I think TFC will win this one. AS far as Caps D no comment. TFC try to play soccer. Caps are more kick and chase.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TFC try to play soccer. Caps are more kick and chase.
Riiiight. Ok. :rolleyes: Try being the operative word there...

I can see you haven't taken your meds of late.

Or maybe you have figured out what Taking the piss means..

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me... Philly just scored at the end of the first half to level it at ones. If that isn't shocking defending I don't know what is...I hope the other TFC fans are as hopeful as you Base :D Philly at ten men and a gift of a goal for TFC...
Tie sounds good. I think TFC will win this one. AS far as Caps D no comment. TFC try to play soccer. Caps are more kick and chase.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny you are talking about some meds. You got the wrong guy. No meds ever. Must be due to good hair cutss I get on Haistings just north east of Willington. Always see high guys. Good place. TFC is my team. I do like it. They just addad Adrian Cann onother Canadian. Good on Mo.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fitness has sweet fcuk all to do with it. They are a bad team with bad management.

Mo Johnston is my favorite manager in MLS because he will keep TFC bad, couldn't happen to a nicer city ;)

TFC is just another cog in the money making and shite performing franchises that fly the Maple Laff sports and Entertainment/ Ontario Teachers Pensi0on fund flag.

All hype, no results.

So very true

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny I thinc TFC is improving a bit. You night eat your own words yet. They might make the playoffs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, TFC definitely has the wind in their sails right now :rolleyes:

Did you see the opening goal? My God!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone see Mr. Base lately? ;)

The Caps absolutely dominated them last night, but par for the course this year, struggle to score (IIRC that's the 4th 0-0 draw at Swangard this year)

The Caps backline is on par with or perhaps better than any defense corps I have seen in any MLS games this year. That, I think, is Sorted for MLS.

Also having Nash and Steele MIA didn't help their chances last night, although Nash came on late as a sub to try and get something, anything, going offensively from the middle of the park.

Haber again showed he is a bit of a swiss army knife, good on the dribble (Megged Adrian Caan pretty good) holds up play well, but his final touch around goal lets him down, or he takes one too many.

The new lad Cornelius Stewart is going to be really good...

So all in all TFC were only missing Julian DeGuzman, whereas the Caps were without their best Striker (Marlon James) Jonny Steele, Martin Nash, and the Caps played them off the park for the most part.

With a few key acquisitions via expansion draft, free agents, a dp or two, and internal improvement the Caps will be a far cry better in their start to MLS than TFC were.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll agree that for last night, The Caps out-classed TFC easily (despite what Gerry Dobson would lead viewers to believe -calling the game even is just plain wrong).

I was somewhat pleasantly surprised at this showing by the Whitecaps - many players seemed to have a higher quality than I've seen in years past.

TFC had more than just the missing JDG, though not much. You could tell that they really didn't care too much about "this" game and it showed.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0