Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Toronto Maple Leafs

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've googled this team name and can't find it anywhere...does anyone have any info on it's where abouts?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've googled this team name and can't find it anywhere...does anyone have any info on it's where abouts?

Coming from a guy that jumps off and on more bandwagons I have ever seen:eek:

Burke "This team will not miss the playoffs 2010" here comes a spending spree......

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can honestly say i have never been on the leafs bandwagon.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know where they are: Mired in mediocrity!

If you are going to miss the playoffs, at least miss big.

they have played just bad enough to not make the playoffs, and not bad enough to get a chance at Taveres or Hedman!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know where they are: Mired in mediocrity!

If you are going to miss the playoffs, at least miss big.

they have played just bad enough to not make the playoffs, and not bad enough to get a chance at Taveres or Hedman!
I don't want to say your wrong but well your wrong. If they lose there last three they are in the bucket for both players:D;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
"going into the bucket" does not give them good odds to land either, especially the way the Isles and Bolts are playing to wind up the year.

Lecavalier done for the year for "Surgery".....riiiiiiiiight :rolleyes:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maple Leafs fans are the most delusional, self-centered idiots in Canada. no one gives a shite about your last cup in 1967 and if they think Brian "Blowhard" Burke will bring them another cup anytime soon, they live in a dream world. who in there right mind are they going to over pay to come play there next year???? the reason they are as shite as they are this year is because of over paying for shite players. waiting for your reply Franchise to tell me how I'm wrong and how great the Leafs are. and try and do it without slaggin' Derby County. I don't live in a dream world I know they are shite.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you serious Bronco!?

At least the Nucks have been to a cup final in the last generation...actually they have been to two since their inception.

How many have the laffs been to since 1967?!

I am a Canucks fan, but I am more a fan of the game in general than I am of one particular team, (I follow multiple teams for various reasons)

The thing I think most people hate about the Leafs is probably not their fault. It is probably the fault of people/institutions like Don Cherry, HNIC, TSN, etc etc etc.

Far less people give a rats arse about TO than TO thinks ;)

last time I checked the earths axis was not Yonge Street or Bloor Street. :D

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They've been to 2 finals in 39 years, and this is what you're hanging your hat on? Who gives a shite about who made it to the finals. If you don't win, who really cares?? No question the Leafs have been lousy as of late. The Ballard years were equally painful, but I'm willing to bet they won't accept mediocrity for the next 40 years!!

:bronco:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why not? The Leafs have been mired in as much mediocrity as the Nucks have or more for the same or longer period of time.

That is all I was pointing out when you came calling on me stating I sounded like a Moron Canucks Fan.

2 more finals in the last 39 years than the Laffs have been to too ;)

And playoffs bound too ;)

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont worry Toronto still has.......

The Blue jays
The Toronto Fc
The Raptors

FAIL
FAIL
FAIL

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey at least their city will allow their sporting venues and attractions...

Unlike No Fun Vancouver
R.I.P.:
Vancouver Ravens (Fan support)
Vancouver Grizzlies (Piss Poor Management, good fan support, NBA Rug Pullers)
Molson Indy (Many Many Reasons)
PGA Tour Event ACC/GVO PGA unwilling to move dates, couldn't draw star players)
Whitecaps Waterfront Stadium
Loss of AAA Vancouver Canadians
I could go on and on... :(

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maple Leafs fans are the most delusional, self-centered idiots in Canada. no one gives a shite about your last cup in 1967 and if they think Brian "Blowhard" Burke will bring them another cup anytime soon, they live in a dream world. who in there right mind are they going to over pay to come play there next year???? the reason they are as shite as they are this year is because of over paying for shite players. waiting for your reply Franchise to tell me how I'm wrong and how great the Leafs are. and try and do it without slaggin' Derby County. I don't live in a dream world I know they are shite.

First I am pretty sure Mr Blowhard is the main reason the Canucks are back on the map and have a fan base.

Second watch this summer and see who goes there closely....you will be surprised;)

Third overpaying for players do I need to give you example of every team for overpaid players:confused:

Fourth never said they were going to make the playoffs....You sound alot like that moron Pratt that doesn't know a lick of beans.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont worry Toronto still has.......

The Blue jays
The Toronto Fc
The Raptors

FAIL
FAIL
FAIL

Sorry Polska I can't agree on the Blue Jays who have 2 World Series victories (back-to-back, in fact). Not a Toronto fan, but not a hater either. You can maybe clarify that as recent failure but I was witness to Joe "Hero" Carter and his travelling miracle trunk and it was electrifying to see a Canadian team take home those championships.

Also, Toronto FC is still a brand new team who sell out their stadium consistently. Show me where else in Canada they can do such great things with soccer. We here in Vancouver can't even sort out a Waterfront stadium and have to reno a shite dome.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0