Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Toronto Maple Leafs

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Espn reports Gigeurre for Toskala......burke picks up gigeurre's contract for a first rounder this year......pure god Burke....finds a loop hole!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Espn reports Gigeurre for Toskala......burke picks up gigeurre's contract for a first rounder this year......pure god Burke....finds a loop hole!

Yeah, picking up stupid contracts so you can get a first rounder is god like. Retarded trades to say the least. Butthe flames are happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, picking up stupid contracts so you can get a first rounder is god like. Retarded trades to say the least. Butthe flames are happy

What are you talking about...leafs have loads of money and that was a smart trade for sure!

PS See ya jason blake you suck!

Stal FYI Gigeurre is gone at years end ;)

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was impressed to see this trade right up until I read what the Laffs gave up for this. Very surprising... but then again it's Burke. But hey, clearly just throwing money at the blue line has worked wonders so far, right? :rolleyes:

The best part about this is that Burke will be worshipped even more in Toronto now for landing a couple big names, even though they're both having horrible years and he gave up the only players doing anything useful to get them.

High five Burkie.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was impressed to see this trade right up until I read what the Laffs gave up for this. Very surprising... but then again it's Burke. But hey, clearly just throwing money at the blue line has worked wonders so far, right? :rolleyes:

The best part about this is that Burke will be worshipped even more in Toronto now for landing a couple big names, even though they're both having horrible years and he gave up the only players doing anything useful to get them.

High five Burkie.

Just remember who turned this (canucks) franchise around and developed the ducks to a stanley cup....

Leafs will be a very different team next year....two pieces of the puzzle are in place

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Just remember who turned this (canucks) franchise around and developed the ducks to a stanley cup....

Leafs will be a very different team next year....two pieces of the puzzle are in place

Whatever makes you feel good. I hear Peter Sykora and Miro Satan are available too

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever makes you feel good. I hear Peter Sykora and Miro Satan are available too

I'm sure Gillis would also let Demitra go given what Burke is mortgaging in exchange for respite from the constant barrage of criticism and unrest in Laugh, excuse me, Leaf nation. :D

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
burke was a good general manager, but now he seems to just be a media whore. Everytime i see this jackass on the tv i wanna pull an elvis.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure Gillis would also let Demitra go given what Burke is mortgaging in exchange for respite from the constant barrage of criticism and unrest in Laugh, excuse me, Leaf nation. :D

Why let Demitra go? He's gone after the season, and the way we're playing its not bad to have his talent on the 3rd line, and we still have Grabner waiting in the wings. Though if Burke wants to give us a 2012 first rounder I'd be all for it :D

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leafs have no draft picks to give up so I guess all the trades out of TO are done!! So glad he is there, way to make a bad team worse!!

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why let Demitra go? He's gone after the season, and the way we're playing its not bad to have his talent on the 3rd line, and we still have Grabner waiting in the wings. Though if Burke wants to give us a 2012 first rounder I'd be all for it :D

That's what I was referring to...gobble up a draft pick for him!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you guys all on glue???

He is a top defenceman and your all kidding yourself if you think he wouldn't fit in here.

Just watch and see what a new scene will do for his game.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0