Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tricities Mens League - Summer 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
chunder said:
Junglee, I'm laughing at your suggestion that my club n I are classes.

Did i say classes? sorry, you know i meant to say asses.

If it's so hard to referee a soccer match and you are the referee coordinator for the league, don't you think you should send someone who can do the job?
joe, didn't have control of that match from beginning to end and that's why we're still talking about it today.

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
chunder said:
Junglee, I'm laughing at your suggestion that my club n I are classes.

Did i say classes? sorry, you know i meant to say asses. :D

If it's so hard to referee a soccer match and you are the referee coordinator for the league, don't you think you should send someone who can do the job?
joe, didn't have control of that match from beginning to end and that's why we're still talking about it today.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sneddon Its not about how long chris clarke knew alex!!!!!or my dad is better than your dad!!Its all about having fun!playing football in summer!read the fine printat the end of the schedule!"we all have to work in the morning

your a piece or fcuking dirt sneddon

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS: sore fcuking losers,all It takes is 1-2 cancers to destroy a team,rot in jail sneddon,ya fcuking Black Irishman from scotland :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: FCUK YOU IAIN BERTUZZI :D :eek: :wa: :wa:

SIDTHEPADDY

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chunder go to this place on the corner of Mary Hill and Wilson, where the 7 Eleven is in Poco and you'll see.

Ref this and ref that. I wasn't at the game and I can't comment but anyone who complains about the reffing is just a sore loser. The S.A. boys always complain about reffing. When they were winning against Maple Ridge they still complained. Remember guys when you go to check a player you have to take the ball first, not jump into players first and then play the ball like you guys did and then when it's called you just b***h. I will admit I was impressed by the skill level your team has when I watched you guys play against Maple Ridge but if you guys can just cut the whining down by 75% then you guys will get more respect. Suck it up and just admit you got beat and I will rephrase what others are saying. IT IS ONLY A SUMMER LEAGUE, HAVE FUN!!

chunder

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Champlain...this smells of a setup...

I'll need a list of the banned substances of the tricities league and a sample of this "food" they call the "donair."

I'd hate to fail the post match blood tests. ;)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
justed talked to Irene Bell wife of Alex,she wants to congradulate sapperton on winning the Alex Bell memorial trophy ;) :) an the Blue bell for winning the league undefeated :) ;)

also thanks to Vinny,razor,Joe & all the teams who competed ,thanks again gentlemen & sneds ;) :D

blue bell will back in black

slainte ;)

gary corr

ffelisia

May 20, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
Knights lose a one side match 2-1 courtesy of an own goal. We dominated the majority of the play, hit the post twice, and had many more scoring opportunities. Blueballs were lucky, most teams should have no trouble with them. Sid was up to his usual self, expressing his reputable tact by subbing on a player to "take someone out". That boy is all class.

hey bud **** you k thanks :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0