Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

tricities mens summer league 2005

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sunday july 12

knights vs port moody @ gates 5 pm

mon july 11

maple ridge vs poco 7pm @ kwayquitlam middle

also
polonia vs the new west cops 7-30 pm @ reeves

tues the 12 0f july
:mad: orange cnuts

bluebell vs tri city

@gates turf

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
poltalia 3 new west pigs 3

ot 0-0

pks polonia win after 50 spotters each :D

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I went out today for what I thought would be a pretty good run coming off an injury against a good Blue Bell squad. Well it was a good run chasing guys and their (blue bell) squad is great but I didn't expect to see a VMSL/FVSL all-star team. :p Oh well the team I tried to help out since they were short players at the begining and we got humped 9-0 but it was still fun getting to kick a ball around for the first time in almost 4 weeks. Sorry about the charlie horse I gave Van Schagen, Sid. I hope I don't see nightmares tonight of Veer out wide to Van Schagen, quick pass to Corraza over to Lubos out wide to T.K and so on and then a goal. :eek: I must say this was the first time I've seen Meers play and at the age he is at he is still a tremendous fcuking player.

Anyways Sid when do you guys play next and where?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
So I went out today for what I thought would be a pretty good run coming off an injury against a good Blue Bell squad. Well it was a good run chasing guys and their (blue bell) squad is great but I didn't expect to see a VMSL/FVSL all-star team. :p Oh well the team I tried to help out since they were short players at the begining and we got humped 9-0 but it was still fun getting to kick a ball around for the first time in almost 4 weeks. Sorry about the charlie horse I gave Van Schagen, Sid. I hope I don't see nightmares tonight of Veer out wide to Van Schagen, quick pass to Corraza over to Lubos out wide to T.K and so on and then a goal. :eek: I must say this was the first time I've seen Meers play and at the age he is at he is still a tremendous fcuking player.

Anyways Sid when do you guys play next and where?
sorry bout the score ,but I cant control the players!a little odd sided,we play friday @ reeves @ 7
see you there & by the way brong some uzzo out friday ya greek cnut

ta ta

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever it didn't bother me Sid. There is no way in hell that team out there tonight was gonna keep you guys under 5 so to keep it under 10 I guess is a victory. :confused: Like I said it was the first time I touched a ball in 4 weeks so I was just happy to get a run around tonight. Maybe I should bring some Ouzo and give it to your dog since it tried to take me out yesterday. :D Is reeves the field by the school?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
Whatever it didn't bother me Sid. There is no way in hell that team out there tonight was gonna keep you guys under 5 so to keep it under 10 I guess is a victory. :confused: Like I said it was the first time I touched a ball in 4 weeks so I was just happy to get a run around tonight. Maybe I should bring some Ouzo and give it to your dog since it tried to take me out yesterday. :D Is reeves the field by the school?
gates used to be reeves
the turf & the field behind the change rooms are where the semis take place ,both friday @ gates @ 7pm

sid

lyour lucky I didnt have my rottie sid out ;) by the way whos your boy friend thats always with you :eek:

the knights - bluebell turf

poltalia-maple ridge- grass

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It makes a lot of sense to play on turf in the summer time with loads of grass fields available.

Turf is the worst thing that ever happened to football.

JTL

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack The Lad said:
It makes a lot of sense to play on turf in the summer time with loads of grass fields available.

Turf is the worst thing that ever happened to football.

JTL
you are making things turf on yourself

polonia vs maple postponed :) :eek: :D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
politalia 5 maple ridge 2

bluebell 8 knights 1 :rolleyes: boring fcuking cnuts

on to tuesday

good luck

sid :eek:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the blue bell won the league & the poltalia finished second!therefore the 1st & 2nd place teams play each other in the final,two goot teams whom ever shows up to play will take home the goods,we will be missing players as so will poltalia,should be interesting,best of luck to leo & squad,may the best team win!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CoolGuy said:
predictions?????? Politalia vs Bluebell Finale!
bluebell 1-------------polonia 0 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

great game whom ever scored first would win

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
with out jack the lad we would have never won ,well done jack the dad
thanks again super sub ;) ;)

thanks again to OUR mate alec Bell ;)

RIP

Members online

No members online now.