Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Triple and double a soccer at Burnaby lake rinks turf.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
All you soccer coaches and folks come out and watch triple A and double A soccer at Burnaby turf. Just saw a fantastic player on a Prince George side. Good skill good pace and also size.It looks like he can also dance. Nice to see.
Tomorrow starts triple A.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks one dot it is nice that some do care. Now this is all about school. School and I did not agree. Music soccer and good looking girls head the preorety. Theare is some good soccer. Sumerland head also a good player in the midle of the picht on the left side.
There is realy not mutch dfiferance between AA and AAA. Soccer is about the same. Sumerland also head a keeper that could bring somthing to the game in two years.Kean is the youngsters name. Nice to see quick keepers.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is Panorama from in BC? That must have been a good game. Who were outstanding players?

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey somewhere! Norte Dame were devasted I was listening to them yap during my kids game> Cocky bunch, even worse bunch of parents, some of which are on here I'm sure:). Final standings are now on the previously posted site.

You may have to hold crtl, and click refresh for the udates

My son's school STA did quite well, he is only in g 10, and they ended up with 5 juniors on the team for this tournament. Finished 10th. Our big striker Sean won the golden boot, 8 in 4 games, sat out one game injured.

Good Luck to Capt et all in the AAA starting tomorrow.

I have a day off Friday, and may come out. As much as I would hate to agree Mr free base, there is some quality stuff being played!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No fee base here lad. Just a good grand dad and a hard working coach. Thanks for your post. There should be few good games tomorrow. Norter Dame folks are just loud. Lats of drama and very little harm.

Kringle

Oct 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best player on the pitch for Panarama Ridge by far was Gagan Josan. He should not even be playing he should be in Mexico with the u-17 National team but was left off the squad. Steve Thomas also had a strong game on the back line for Panarama Ridge. Should be interesting to see who comes out on top at the AAA level i will be there to watch.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spelling aside. Mr. Base, I think you know your stuff! It would be wise for the posters to over-look the fact that English is not your first language and absorb the good stuff.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby,

I would imagine that some of your lads are playing over the next few days ?? What school(s) are they representing ??

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby,

I would imagine that some of your lads are playing over the next few days ?? What school(s) are they representing ??

Yes, several play for Panarama who won the BC AA championship yesterday. Several play in the next few days for the AAA championship.

Our team training has had to be adjusted to address the game to training ratio which is very skewed this week. Lots of soccer.

You reffing these games?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm afraid not mate ....... who wants to feel the wrath of Captain Shamrock & One Dart ??!! :D

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to let you guys know in today match Nelson vs Kitselaino thre was three outstanding player. A midfielder attacker from Nelson #20. and an outside player #6. Both know the game. On Kits three strikers from Pint grey gold side were outstanding.
As far as Ganan goes is is a very good player. His fother has to send him to Europe to make it. Here is no go for Gagan. His fother should have known better than to let the boy
go to somthing like that. PCSL team is the best place for Gagen. Look up PCSL and call Parm. You need your own to help you to get to higher places. You guys watching bring it out who the best players are.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to let you guys know in today match Nelson vs Kitselaino thre was three outstanding player. A midfielder attacker from Nelson #20. and an outside player #6. Both know the game. On Kits three strikers from Pint grey gold side were outstanding.
As far as Ganan goes is is a very good player. His fother has to send him to Europe to make it. Here is no go for Gagan. His fother should have known better than to let the boy
go to somthing like that. PCSL team is the best place for Gagen. Look up PCSL and call Parm. You need your own to help you to get to higher places. You guys watching bring it out who the best players are.

Gagan has been to Europe several times at Celtic's expense. Unfortunately, he is a victim of the passport restrictions at the moment. He is also a starting center mid with the Surrey United FF's premier team as well as my U-18 team.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gagan is not Celtic type of a player. Spanish league ot Swis league thats him. He does not have the pace they play on Celtic syde. He has to find a club with more skill and totall cantroll pace. In todays gam,es Jordan Cioley from Bing stood out with very good defending. Jona Frail and Bobby Eng stood out on Victoria side. Suke Garcha stood out on Surrey side. That is one player that should be on our U20 Canadian Program.
Also Jeff Henderson outstanding player. And Charles Best Kris Ukalovic Total skill player.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gagan is not Celtic type of a player. Spanish league ot Swis league thats him. He does not have the pace they play on Celtic syde. He has to find a club with more skill and totall cantroll pace. In todays gam,es Jordan Cioley from Bing stood out with very good defending. Jona Frail and Bobby Eng stood out on Victoria side. Suke Garcha stood out on Surrey side. That is one player that should be on our U20 Canadian Program.
Also Jeff Henderson outstanding player. And Charles Best Kris Ukalovic Total skill player.

Sukh is also one of my players and one of my starting center-backs. He is improving everyday.

As to Gagan, I think Scottish soccer gets a bad rap for the skill game, but I agree that it doesn't fully compliment Gagan's skill set as well as the Spanish game would. However, it is a moot point as the passport restrictions are the issue everywhere except maybe Germany. I hear FIFA is forcing Germany to restrict their immigration laws/work Visa's so the door may shut there also.

We have a plethora of talent at these ages but without a proper competitive structure, the potential of these players diminishes quickly.

Frankly, high school soccer only provides an arena to display the talents but not develop it. Of course there are exceptions with some schools who are lucky to have the talented players and great coaches. Those are far and few between. Until these schools qualify for their Provincial competitions, the quality of the league games are poor and sometimes unsafe. There is no way I would deny any of my players a chance to represent their schools and win a high school championship, but I am not going to lie when I state that I am relieved when the high school season ends.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Airplain ticket is Fifteen hundrerd with return. Hotel is five hundred. The city is NK Trogir in Croatia Split is the clsest big city. They could use both of them guys . In less than two years those two boys would be on a big club. Thats how easy it is. Thre is a guy there that used to play for old New York Cosmos that could help the kids with leguage. Most of the folks do speek the Inglish language. Just take a look on a google and get the phone and address. Thanks for your kind input for those two guys.Sukria.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0