Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Triple and double a soccer at Burnaby lake rinks turf.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back to good player in a triple AAA tournament. Central high school has a keeper that could go long way with a propper coaching. Big stromg man with good hands.
Burnaby south has tow or thee good players. A defender by the name Doug Serfas
a stooper and a forward. Sumerland has a fantastic playmaking midfielder. These are guys all with size and strength and foot skills.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
To add to he list.Todays game #4 from North Van was selected as MVP. In my opinion three other guys stad in front.# 9 from Panerama nuber as one,# 20 from Nelson Dalas Sauer as second and # four in todays match Alex as third. Size is nuber on factor at any higher level. Sukey Chadra should be ahead of two other guys and should posably be the best in the province. Size stregth and skill. As a keeper Alfa school Peter Lovric should be in top three guys even though his school did not make it to top sixteen.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our starting center back won the Golden boot. :) with a hat-trick in the last game. There were some decent players but this year's 'quality' wasn't as good as last year. It was nice to see our boys compete and play the Provincial champions to a draw. Each team had one good chance and a draw was a fair result.....too bad about the 5 - 4 penalty loss. :(

Well done, Devils!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capitan i am not sure what the heck you are talking about. Just to say thre was about twenty guys very capable this years triple A. And two three are away with PDL team in Florida. Soccer level in this tournament was the best gold level. Some players are metro some silver one. Could be mutch better. It was sad to see Charls Best choke in todays game.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capitan i am not sure what the heck you are talking about. Just to say thre was about twenty guys very capable this years triple A. And two three are away with PDL team in Florida. Soccer level in this tournament was the best gold level. Some players are metro some silver one. Could be mutch better. It was sad to see Charls Best choke in todays game.

No it wasn't..........

As for the level of the tournament, it wasn't as good as last year's...and part of that had to do with the tournament in Florida. Yes, we have several metro players mixed in with gold and silver.....that's what makes high school soccer interesting.......a bunch of friends are put together and you deal with the cards your dealt.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now look at it like this. If you head to select three players to play agains Mexico do you have them here. I say no, the skill is not good enouigh size yes pace no. First tutch no.
We are behind you can call it what you want. It is nice to see friends play together
I did watch the tournament an clearly can say that Nuber 9 on Panerama was the best .... Second best was Suki Chadra, third Alex North Van , fourth Dalas Sauer Nelson , fifth Eng from Victoria,sixth Thomas Panorama , seventh Henderson,eight Ukalovic Charls Best,ninth #2 from Bing,tenth,Striker from Kits,eleven Winning team keeper. Those guys might have it some other way but I did watch these guys many games before this tournament,except the Nelson lad.
Now think what kind of presure Mitchell, Fanseca and Dasovic have when they go against other countries. Suke Chadra is the only guy that can go to next level and hold it with proper training. Regardless who they take. We fail at this point in selection. This is where you should pay Nick an Tony to come and select the best eleven in their eyes. That is the only way. Forget the rest. Cheers and thanks for you input.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now look at it like this. If you head to select three players to play agains Mexico do you have them here. I say no, the skill is not good enouigh size yes pace no. First tutch no.
We are behind you can call it what you want. It is nice to see friends play together
I did watch the tournament an clearly can say that Nuber 9 on Panerama was the best .... Second best was Suki Chadra, third Alex North Van , fourth Dalas Sauer Nelson , fifth Eng from Victoria,sixth Thomas Panorama , seventh Henderson,eight Ukalovic Charls Best,ninth #2 from Bing,tenth,Striker from Kits,eleven Winning team keeper. Those guys might have it some other way but I did watch these guys many games before this tournament,except the Nelson lad.
Now think what kind of presure Mitchell, Fanseca and Dasovic have when they go against other countries. Suke Chadra is the only guy that can go to next level and hold it with proper training. Regardless who they take. We fail at this point in selection. This is where you should pay Nick an Tony to come and select the best eleven in their eyes. That is the only way. Forget the rest. Cheers and thanks for you input.

:eek:

Pay Nick and Tony for what? :confused:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
To come here and spend four days watching tournament. For them to see who the best are. Rather then who gets sent to them. There is a native lad on the Island ,he is ubalivable striker. Could start on UBC team now or higher. It takes time to find top level players.
You never know what type of a player they need on the team.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm disappointed you never introduced yourself Mr. Base as it seems you were there the entire weekend. Nothing good to say about South Delta though?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I did not say anthing about a yougster all that means that there was ten more just the same. On some teams you would see two good players than two weak players, there would be no flow to the game. That take the good players down.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If they think the best players go to Central school program. Then they got something comming to them. There is good kids all over the place. We need a place to develop them. For god sake they will not let you put a team in div three mens in VMSL unless you belong to some club. Development stops there just because in first year you will lose half of the guys to upper club. And all they will learn is how to party to max. They have to lisen to a guys that went trough all that few times. One can only learn from his mistakes. I would love a chance to select the guys and then play a friendly against Tony and Canadian U20 side. Just to show how many good kids we have here.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Vancouver side 2 to 1. In a very close match. By one goal win. The keeper on North Van side played an outstanding game. Could have gone eather way. Nice game to watch.
Soccer it self was no better than the goal soccer. Some players head very high skill and others so so. Over all fun.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Vancouver side 2 to 1. In a very close match. By one goal win. The keeper on North Van side played an outstanding game. Could have gone eather way. Nice game to watch.
Soccer it self was no better than the goal soccer. Some players head very high skill and others so so. Over all fun.

Now I know, you have NO clue about football. Handsworth took the piss out of Kitsilano in the final and should have been up by 4 or 5(3 posts/crossbars). Kitsilano scored on a shocking penalty call with 8 minutes to go after Handsworth had bitch slapped them.

Sorry, Mr. Base, but you are WAY off here.........

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats the way you see it that is not the way we saw it. Kits played stay at home game. Counter attacking only. It looked like North Van side head all the play up to the last third. Shooting from thirty five is no use. It might look good but it is no use.
Kits made one mistake and it got them. Two totaly diferant styles of play only idicates
that some clubs like to run the game and some teams think and counter attack the. It was a good win for North Shore side. But nothing to talk about. To us Ember Creek looked better than most of the schools. They just head no luck. They took twenty shots with out a goal. The team head three outstanding players. All three six foot tall strong and good skill. Anybody that knows soccer would take the golden shoes ,Suke and Steve thomas.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Enver Creek was a good team. We beat them in the Valley semi-finals 1 - 0. They just have a tough time at the Provincials for some reason.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
To me it looked like coach was trying hard to play more of a defensive game. There was no need, with four guys that they head. Should have been one of the top teams.

Kringle

Oct 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr.Base you are wrong, Steve Thomas does not go to Enver Creek he goes to Panorama Ridge. The only one on Enver Creek that is called Steve is Steve Fronzo #10 very skilled just lacking in size.Enver Creek always puts out agood team every year but when the Provicials comes around they always play one stinker and the rest good games

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I stand to be corrected on a name of the school. There is still three outstanding players on Enver Creak. Steven Thomas is the one good defender he is from Panorama I would have to check the sheets. I give you benefit of dout. You would not report unless you knew. Thanks and all the best for " Christmas."

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0