Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Cup o' Christmas Cheer?

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What would Christmas be without seeing ...Knvb, Rangerforever, Aves, Dude, Utah, Futbol, HOS, Ballbaby, Guinness,Sir M, Blazearmy, Craftey, Gameboy, Fivebigtoes,SilverFox, Regs, Zaurirni, Dickens cider, Studsup, Sixyfy, and many more of you boys and girls.

You miss one year of the TTP get-togethers and all of a sudden you're off Coach's Xmas favourites list. :( I'm totally crushed. ;)

Guess I'm gonna have to make an appearance this year. Walks - any chance you and the missus want to attend? I'll need some other female representation.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You miss one year of the TTP get-togethers and all of a sudden you're off Coach's Xmas favourites list. :( I'm totally crushed. ;)

Guess I'm gonna have to make an appearance this year. Walks - any chance you and the missus want to attend? I'll need some other female representation.

Walks has a missus? Where the hell has she been? Megs, don't let your appearance rest on whether Walks is bringing his missus or not. You know what he's like. One wrong word out of his mouth, (highly probable) and he's coming stag.

The Shark Club will be full of missuses. We can scope them out together.:cool:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Megs.......What would a TTP function be without Our Favorite Female TTP member.

For that i apologize.....Speaking of gals....Attached now is my Avatar of a recent TTP Christmas Function that had many fun females felling the vibe.
(Kelly O's two years ago i think)

Megs...Your first three drinks are on me.;)

The Shark Club has confirmed us a section and KNVB has gone way over the top in regards to door prizes. How do you do it Davey!

Dude you suck.............plain and simple pal........you suck!

Sir M and his Two Live Crew.........What's the deal this year? Do you think you will make it out????

Good times ideed.........Good times

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Blaze..........

Are you actually planning on attending? The only reason i ask is i have not seen you there in the past?

If so .........good stuff pal.

Dude...Who is Dude.....:rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If all it takes is a "why wasn't I invited?" to get free drinks, well, then, Why wasn't i invited?

;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Coach (AKA Houdini)

Blaze was their last year (along with the guy in the bad lid), just click on my signature button to see the evidence!:)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow......Your right Guinness....Blaze was there?

Sorry Blaze......For that i owe you two drinks pal.

I remember you at the TTP golf tourney pal......Last year it got real foggy, real quick.

Thanks again to KNVB for just sending me a P M in regards to the Door Prizes.

It looks as though everyone attending will be recieving a prize....Too much Davey....Too much.:)

Allrighty then...........

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks has a missus? Where the hell has she been? Megs, don't let your appearance rest on whether Walks is bringing his missus or not. You know what he's like. One wrong word out of his mouth, (highly probable) and he's coming stag.

The Shark Club will be full of missuses. We can scope them out together.:cool:

Great avatar, Ballbaby. :D

GIRUY Huns Supporters. ;) :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude you suck.............plain and simple pal........you suck!

Coach: it's either you or the Turducken. You are a great guy, great local ambasator of the game, and very generous of your time...but come on Coach. It's a chicken inside a duck inside a turkey, layered with cajun pork sausage stuffing. On top of that, Utah is deep frying a second turkey. My mouth is already watering...

It is now an LUFC Athletic tradition, and the date is set in stone.

TUR-DUC-KEN...TUR-DUC-KEN...TUR-DUC-KEN

Attachments

• Turducken.jpg
    Turducken.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 58

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cajun Stuff Store

...and you too can have a Turducken Christmas.

Thanks go out to Utah; two years ago he suggested a Turducken, and we all looked at him sideways. Thank God he's just trailer trash enough to have actually tried one before, and happens to also own a Turkey deep fryer.

Anyhow, sorry- back on topic. You were discussing the TTP X-Mass Cheer, and how Coach is already in the hole for 38 pints he's promissed to buy.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude.......

That's three for Megs.

Two for Blaze.

And as for TheRob. (There's a better chance of Jesus showing up that night)

Still not a very good start considering i am already down at least $25.00.....

Oh well, tis the time of the year where it is better to give than recieve.:rolleyes:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TUR-DUC-KEN

As someone who has had a lot of food in their life i can honestly say that whole Turducken is one of the most overrated meals on the planet. To cook everything properly is near on possible and you end up invariably with too dry meat on the outside and not cooked enough meat on the inside. It needs to be baked as deep frying absolutely kills any stuffing/breading/sausage that is in the middle. I have had whole Turducken on 4 separate occasions and only was it good once. the other 3 times were disasters. To do a "turducken" style meal properly you need to use only deboned whole breasts of turkey, duck, chicken and i like to use a 4 layer of meat and use quail or partridge. you can easily layer all these together mixing in cajun sausage and corn breading in the layers and make a nice tight roll with it afterwards and tie it up. It will then cook ok but you will need to sear the outside first and then get it in the oven cover in tin foil. Gravy can be tough to make from it but i just use the bones and brown them with some aromatics and then make a gravy out of that.

OR you can be like Dude and buy one.

Deep Fryed turkey however is maginficent. The only way to cook a turkey now that we have done it. By very carefull when putting turkey in or you can get a bit of an oil fire. :D if you have had it happen you know what i am talking about. Brine the turkey overnight and then make absolutely sure all the skin and insides are dry before dropping into the oil.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude.......

That's three for Megs.

Two for Blaze.

And as for TheRob. (There's a better chance of Jesus showing up that night)

Still not a very good start considering i am already down at least $25.00.....

Oh well, tis the time of the year where it is better to give than recieve.:rolleyes:

Coach where is the love time for a GEU boy to drown his sorrows.

$$$MAN

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is suiting that Whistleblower's shirt says "Queen" accross the front.

Ref fraternaty my ass.

Yes, a bought Turducken has served us very well three years running, complemented by a nice deep fried turkey. Can wait to hit it, but to be honest, would rather be hitting the birds in your signature there Blaze.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love the new picture signatures.

The bouncy bouncy version is too big to work but the still photo is good too.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0