Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP in Penticton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SHERIFF....

I hope you are not going to let those guys harass you about your glass cutters this weekend......You had better defend yourself!!!!:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take the piss.com-T-shirts for sale?

Regs, is that your new model representative sporting the new soon to be released promotion T's?

If so, ditch the T's and sell the man in the photo:eek: ;)

+SC:eek:

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demolition

Balsa, I was just as surprised to see him out there too. I thought he was miles away.

Yes Demo he is back. He has now graduated and is a DR. I am sure he projected himself in a very professional manner in Penticton. :rolleyes: I am also sure everyone there will be lining up to get into his office someday. :D

Will maybe after he finishes going to SFU now for another course.

Signed: Balsa (the proud big brother:D)

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
penticton recovery..

still in progress. Well done lads in penticton. Congrats Regs. Well done Gongshow. I can't wait to see some of these pics.

bertrumgoingbacktosleep

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team TTP 2003.

Team Photo courtesy of Yoda.

Back Row, Left to right: Yoda, Regs, Millsy, Scotty Kerr, Paulsation, Bertrum(sniped).

Bottom Row, Left to right: Dapotayto, TheRob, Maxwell, Showtime, Sugar, H-Dog(sniped).

Missing: Zenga, Guerrero, Bunny, Gong Show, knvb, Hands of Stone.

Record: 2 wins, 2 losses. GF - 7. GA - 10.

Next year boys. Next year.:D

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Pic'

What an absolutely stunning looking bunch of lads!

I must say I had a great laugh with a good bunch of guys at the TTP Penticton Experience, hopefully it will happen again next year. Weather was crap but the beer and the babes were fab and I believe it was the first time I'd ever made a save with a bottle of Aquafina!

Cheers to all the TTP lads!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MILLSY your quote:

What an absolutely stunning looking bunch of lads!

I couldn't agree more! :rolleyes:

Look at Bertrum munching on a burger. Is it a surprise he is in his training suit? :p

Damn camera made Yoda's head too small for his body or his body to big for his head. ;) :D

The bottom row looks like the sidewalk on Granville Street. All they need is a tin can to fetch some pennies.

That is all.

:D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky,

In all fairness, if you comment on the bottom row, you have to comment on the top row as well. It is only fair.

Allow me: The top row looks like they should join the bottom row in a Turkish bath.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballz,

If the top row joined the bottom row, would it then be a Greek steambath?

Curious (bahhhhbahhhhh),

Buckfast

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky,

Excellent question. It all depends on the dynamics of the joining.
Quite repulsive when you look at the potential candidates, ya think? :eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Made it up to Whistler and back eh? When will you do us all a favor and just become another long weekend stat. Cnut.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1. Barely.
2. Hopefully never, because you secretly worship me and wish you were me.
3. Welcome back from your hiatus.

Dude: 1867. KNVB: -45

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd ever made a save with a bottle of Aquafina!
And a fine save it was Millsy, although I thought I heard some of the Whally guys complaining about an unfair advantage or something.:rolleyes: They seemed to take the game quite serious until they found out we were going to fcuk around for most of it. That's why I whiffed on all those chances.:rolleyes: How did you get up after those two stellar early saves? I thought you were dead.

I will say this, Paulsation was amazing in that game. He was a force. Pushing up and then defending 5 on 1 breaks. Amazing.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: TheRob

Originally posted by gong show
Any word on who won the scoring title???

Not sure about that gongshow but I would suggest that we averaged over 25 ****tails per day. Potatoe is that about right? Nothing like opening up the beer garden AGAIN and getting 2 for 1's on Sat. Birds chirping, squeels of delight from the femaile players as they scurry around the pitch and listening to gongshow introuduce himself to KNVB for the upteenth time.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about most sportsman like team???? Did TTP win???

After how I was having a go at the ref and the backline at the 10 year old linesmen, in the semi final game, I thought it would be in the bag.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No idea who won the coveted Golden Boot. It wasn't Bunny. Laity had six so he could have.

Don't know who won Sportsmanlike either. We should have because we were so nice.

I know it's a fun tourney and all, but 12 year old kids running the lines in semi's isn't a good idea. Especially 12 year old kids with attitudes. He blew and offside(several actually)in our semi and Showtime had a go at him. The little fcuker actually told Showtime to, "Shut the fcuk up and play the game." Couldn't believe it. I thought Showtime was going to go Cheatside on him.:( I wouldn't say that the reffing cost us that game, but it definitly played a huge part in it. Two offside goals not called kind of deflates the sails a bit.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was the linesman that little skater punk? In our game he wore a black touque with an oversized black hooded pullover. When we complained about an offside goal that Victoria scored he yelled at everybody on our sideline to shut up as well. He missed at least 2 offside goals in our game as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0