Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP in Penticton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda's camera

Ballbaby,
Standing beside the likes of Regs, Millsy, and Kerr, wouldn't anyones head look small in comparison?

Sliver, that sounds like the same guy. As for the ref in that game, he was right on top of it all. My personal favourite was when they had a hand ball, he put the whistle in his mouth, we all stopped. The player then went and got the ball and carried it up field and he took the whistle out of his mouth and said play on!

Oh well, it wasn't the reffing that killed our chances this weekend, it was TheRob's inability to score.
:eek:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On or off the pitch?:(

They scored on that play that Yoda is talking about. It killed us.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MIA

Yoda-we were there but we had a keg in our hotel so we stuck around there a lot.....

We played our first 2 games at the school on Saturday so we never made it to the beer gardens! I was also injured (by some putz who had no skill) by getting a knee in the calf and sat out our second game and drank beer at the hotel to ease the pain!

The only men's game made it out to watch was Storm vs. Penticton (terrible calls from the ref)..... so I never did get to see the TTP team in action. :eek:

But I was at Nite Moves every night (not that you'd know who I was) hammered out of my mind!

Our team sucked, only winning 1 out of 3 games, but we were there to party and accomplished just that!

Good times! :wa:

Spazz
feelsbadfortheRobfornotscoringgoalsorwomen.....;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Kit kept them away

Originally posted by Hands of Stone
I think some of the single guys up there might want to try and get laid, that on a shirt says, "don't fukc me I am a Losser"

www.takethepiss.com - I think the Kit rocks.

"We played our first 2 games at the school on Saturday so we never made it to the beer gardens! I was also injured (by some putz who had no skill) by getting a knee in the calf and sat out our second game and drank beer at the hotel to ease the pain!"
Spazz

ya right, she saw the kit, and all the large asses in the white shorts, and decided to stay far away.

Good thing the birds that Millsy brought were hammered for 72 Hours straight or no ladies would have been with the team.
Its all about the Nipples.

Regs did get one Bird to say Yes, but he is all charm.

HOS

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: MIA

Originally posted by Spazz
Yoda-we were there but we had a keg in our hotel so we stuck around there a lot.....

So that covers Friday night what did you drink the rest of the weekend?

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: MIA

Originally posted by Yoda
So that covers Friday night what did you drink the rest of the weekend?

ha ha ha...good one!! We drank from the keg all weekend, but remember, not everyone on our team slurps lager like I do, and it was in my room. Needless to say...striker14 is still recovering and I just got my voice back today. They had to ship it back to me from Penticton...someone said I left it at Nitemoves :wa: :wa:

Good times...Good times!! :D :D :D

striker14isbookinghertripfornextyearalready

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: MIA

Originally posted by striker14
not everyone on our team slurps lager like I do, and it was in my room.

Lager is what you call it huh?
;)

The rumours are true then!
:eek:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not everyone on our team slurps lager like I do

Striker14,

Now I am quite distressed. As I have slurped back quite a bit of lager myself, does that make me gay? (not that there is anything wrong with that)

:eek: :confused: :D

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby, this is Striker14 replying as Dapotayto, er, I mean Dapotayto replying as Striker14. Whatever. The answer to your question is yes, you are gay. Hope this helps.

Does anyone have any more pictures of the tourney or drunkenness associated with the tourney?

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beer wasn't all we were into.....

We had a fridge full of beer and no food (the correct way to fill a fridge) which was replenished on a daily basis!

As for Stripper I don't know what she was into as she was a wuss and stayed in Friday night! But a few of us partiers weren't home before 6am every night.... (and no I was not getting lucky :( )

And HOS I did want to come watch the TTP team (I guess to put faces to the large asses in white shorts?) but I didn't make it.... I was just about to crash their little meeting at the KVP but drinking cold beer after beer was suddenly much more important!

Spazz
don'tknowabouttheothersbutIsuckwell.....

:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapo

No other pictures.
We were all too drunk to use our cameras.

I heard you got some good pictures at the Blue Mule though.
;)

I think KNVB had his camera out on Saturday, but they were all self portraits I think.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Beer wasn't all we were into.....

As for Stripper I don't know what she was into as she was a wuss and stayed in Friday night!

You obviously weren't in our hotel room Friday night, now were you SPAZZ? :wa: :wa: We had tons of people in and out of our room and we were partying on the Beach all night in front of a RAGING fire!! I don't think I could handle Nitemoves 3 nights in a row...actually, the eye candy was fabulous :p so maybe I could have, but there was a FULL KEG in my room, and yes, I say Lager, and no, I am not gay!! Why would I want to leave a FULL KEG of "lager" all by itself for someone else to slurp on, when I could and did have it all to myself? Silly Spazz :rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all true

I heard a rumour that you had a Keg in your room, and I guess it was true then.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Liar

I am sure that is not what you mean, but YES, of course we had a Keg in our room...gotta keep the mind foggy before entering Nitemoves!!

FYI: DON'T STAY AT THE SHORELINE

There is some Voodoo chick who runs the ship there, and man, she is a piece of work. I had to hold myself back a couple of times with her or I would have been red carded for sure :p

There was a rumour that she put voodoo curses on some of the rooms and it just happened to be the room I was staying in with some of the girls (Room #52)...creepy, eh?

Ouch...I just felt a sharp pain in my ass :rolleyes:

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Beer wasn't all we were into.....

I was just about to crash their little meeting at the KVP but drinking cold beer after beer was suddenly much more important!

Oh, the beer was plenty cold at the KVP and anywhere else we were that weekend........:cool: :cool:

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i was around.......

According to the TTP lads i lived up to my name and was a complete Gong Show, which would have probabaly made me hard not to find. But we only went to Nitemoves on Friday and the Blue Mule the other two nights so maybe thats why we didn't cross paths. Too bad because i was looking forward to "checking things out" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts