Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UEFA CUP 2003/2004 - Where are the Huns?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed, Parkhead. The game was mince, only to be outdone by Didier Agathe. Actually, Liam Miller was fantastic as the Invisible Man today. Petrov's dives were embarrassing but not as bad as the fcuking minging divers from Villareal. Valgarren and Balde were both directly responsible for the goals. What the fcuk was Joos thinking, especially on the second goal. Balde's ill-timed challenge before the second goal was shoc-king and both of them could have cleared the cross on the first goal, but both chose to stop and let Anderson nip in between them. There wasn't ONE performance today that deserved mentioning. Perhaps McNamara. BTW, Celtic should have had a penalty in the first half when McNamara was bowled over in the box. Do you agree. Either way, it showed once again how little depth we really have when it comes to Europe. I guess hard work and grit can only go so far. Having said that, Villareal was not good either. A 0 - 0 score would have summed up the game nicely. Marshall didn't have to make a save, just pick the ball out of the net. The other keeper was excellent on crosses and thwarted many attempted crosses. So, it is time to prepare to win the league soon and hopefully a Scottish FA Cup, in Henrik's last game. At least the Huns drew Livingston today, so I think we can clinch this weekend?

Anyway another decent European run comes to an end......

Captain

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Miller was shocking today. I don't think Keano will stand for performances like that next year. :rolleyes: I thought Jackie did play well today. After that that the only two that come to mind were Larsson who had absolutely no support and Lennon. As far as the non penalty call goes I have seen them given for less but I myself would not have called it. Balde's ill timed challenge was brutal but what was worse was his lack of control before that that led to the break and all the confusion. Not sure what Joos was thinking on that one either.

Either way on to clinch the league and Scottish Cup!!

For It's a grand Ole team

Parkhead

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0