Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Vancouver Metro League Div. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clan vs. Peg.

Clan 5-0 Peg......... Hard Ballz attended this game and it was not pretty. Big Mario kept the score close ( well done Mario ). Clan not looking strong as I thought they would. Overall, very boring game.:eek:

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
R U playing

Hey NO BALLS, are you playing tommorrow or are you injured again. If your not playing you can sit on the sidelines with the me and have a few bevvy's. It will be a good game tomorrow but we are with out me and Pat. I don't know if we have a keeper yet as our back up is out of town. If all else fails we can put Mackers in, he should fill the net nicely.

Animal

P.s. Mackers afre these UNI's suppossed to wash them selves. When are you picking them up to wash them.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Playing or not?

Hey Animal, it all depends on tonight! If I get really fcuked tonight I may be hurt tomorrow. I guess it will be a game time decision. It also depends how well the thermo kicks in.;) I do like the way you think! I played a half a game with u-21 and I tried to get a red but I only got a yellow. Good luck, well not really:D .

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hardballs

Whats on the agenda tonight I know our plans got ****ed for last night but if you and Bring It are up to something let me know
PM me. It 's nice not worring about being hung over in the mourning, But I will admitt I would rather be playing. The things I do for my team.

Animal

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stupid card

CSide,

taking a guy down on a break away at 1-1 outside the box for no PK is stupid. WOW maybe I should spit at someone or kick a dog you stupid fukc. By the way we ended up tying the game if you don't remember, thats 1 more point than we would have got. I guess you had trouble doing the math. :mad:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
stupid card?

Cside, if you saw the game it was a card well taken by Animal. Sorry to say Cside but get your head out of your ass!:rolleyes:

P.S......Animal...... I got your message to late so we will talk after the game and share a few bevvy's. We may go to the Indo game that starts at 4pm at queens if you're interested.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rufc vs sikh

RUFC 3 - 2 Sikh Temple

A wet and wild game at K.G. Today! After a scoreless first half RUFC went up 2-0 midway through the second half only to see the Sikh's come back and tie it with 5 to go....................but a late free kick lead to an easy goal with under a minute to go to give the good guys the win:D

As was mentioned here before Richmond were without a couple of strong regulars so the result was very, very satisfying! Sikh Temple had a couple of good chances to get the all important first goal today but "BRING IT" forgot to bring his finishing boots! All in all an exciting game and finish with the fans being rewarded for braving the elements. The Sikhs are a young talented team that will get some results as the year goes on............

Cheers,

John

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another win

ACM won their 6th in a row today 3-0 over second place lobbans. ACM had lots of chances hitting the post three times throughout. Looking forward to making it 7 in a row next week vs norburn. The Apprentice is starting to miss the battles vs RUFC and DCR, but is happy to be playing in side"b". Keep blazing the lerb:cool:

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know why the Fireman vs 96'ers game was PPD? I mean the park couldn't have been any worse than any other pitch around town! I hate to accuse anyone of anything but with Rueben running the squad for the the 96'ers and them matched up with the Fireman on a brutal wet day this smells of abuse of power????

Anyone else play at South Memorial today to comment on the park? That was where they were playing isn't it?

John

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
F.F vs. 96ers

Johnny.........that's fricken rigged and that's buuuuuullllshit!:mad: I wonder if the league is hiring!:rolleyes:

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard Ballz,

Good chatting with you on Sunday, how'd you end up, by the sounds of your post in the other thread you must have been getting along nicely.

As for the game, I missed the first 25 minutes due to wringing myself out after watching my lasses tie a shite New West team earlier in the downpour. Apparently the Sikh's were all over us for the first 20. We settled down and made it a respectable firts half. The second half saw us gain a little more possesion. Our first goal was a cracker free kick from Nash who drilled it in the net passed the goalie who was checking out the back of the wall. Our second came off Matty's head who flicked it nicely passed the goalie.

Their first came so shortly after our second I missed as I was still cheering. Their second was a nifty backwards flick to tie the game with minimal time left.

The winner came off a cross that their goalie should have had but was headed in by our late sub.

All in all a great victory by, like john said, a hurting RUFC side. Hopefully i'll be back with animal and Patty this weekend to win our second in a row against the mighty 'Lomas.

Cheers, mackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0