Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Video Games thread (for 30year old virgins)

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN, leave the xbox in the boardroom alone.

Spending too many years creating 3d renderings of engineering projects tends to take the enjoyment and desirability out of going home and playing badly-rendered games. Spending 12-14 hours a day working on a 3d project for a month makes gaming even less desirable. As a result, I don't play games any more. TTP eats enough time as it is...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is MAME still kicking around? I used to be a huge fan of that project years ago - emulators are awesome.

Like TV, no time for games whatsoever anymore though I did waste about 2.5 hours last night playing bloody Angry Birds on my tablet :rolleyes:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I play on both systems, although Xbox has taken up pretty much all my gaming time now. Battlefield 3 is an amazing looking game, and if I had a high powered gaming PC I would play it there for sure, its breathtaking. But I don't, so I'm playing it on Xbox. For you Xbox'ers that haven't tried Gears of War 3, do it. I honestly only ever played CoD for the longest time, but Gears has stolen it's thunder. So much fun. I'll be getting MW3 as well, and Elite too. I could care less about all the groups and extra stat tracking etc, but for $50 you get all the DLC for free too, and since the DLC will run about $75 if you buy it individually it makes sense to get it. Also, Madden 12 is dope, but I tend to like to kill people nowadays as opposed to playing sports.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The groups will be awesome, especially for us TTP'ers who can bring our piss taking to the battlefields.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
COD's too unrealistic for me, i can't kill anyone yet in real life i kill soooo many people daily. GTA is more relaistic for me, just saying.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
COD's too unrealistic for me, i can't kill anyone yet in real life i kill soooo many people daily. GTA is more relaistic for me, just saying.

CoD's a twitch shooter, need quick reaction time and hand/eye. Based on our last game you should be good with the hand/eye part ;) Try Battlefield, not as twitchy or fast paced, so you may be better at it.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Found this website for more "Elite" info. Call of Duty Elite Service to Launch With MW3
Looks well worth the money, can you buy this on the online store? or at any retail location?

Well it's a free service, but the premium service is $50 and you can get it on launch. If you buy it before the 13th you get a bunch of founder's stuff as well which is pretty cool. Only way to get it earlier is with the Hardened edition, but they're sold out so unless you already bought that you'll have to wait till the 8th on PNS Store/Xbox Marketplace.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it's a free service, but the premium service is $50 and you can get it on launch. If you buy it before the 13th you get a bunch of founder's stuff as well which is pretty cool. Only way to get it earlier is with the Hardened edition, but they're sold out so unless you already bought that you'll have to wait till the 8th on PNS Store/Xbox Marketplace.

Nicely, Thanks. To bad your on the Xbox you could join myself and JBN, sniping noobs on the PSN. :army-soldier:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
umm. Future Shop is apparently not sold out, but it looks like ground shipping will only land on your door on the 18th, thus defeating the purpose of buying it and having to register prior to the 13th to get founder status.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of Hardened edition? I buy from Gamestop, delivered on release date to my door. Xbox was out, maybe the PS3 still has them. And Cascade, I've been soley a PS3 player up until 3 months ago, JBN snipes no one, he's the noob getting sniped :)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I play domination mostly, due to the long game times, more time for streaks. There are some ppl on there though, who are just to good and you can't touch them. just like certain Midi Golf players on the arcade....

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing nerdy about gaming, they have their own pro league, you can pull in 6 figures just playing them, plus hot chicks game now :)

JBN is like Peter when it comes to video games.

Last edited by a moderator:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That looks pretty crazy, I played the last one for about an hour. it was just liberty city all over again with better graphics. wonder if this will get me back on the GTA franchise as all of the others were solid games.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0