Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL 2002/03 Premier League Results

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2002/03 Premier League Results

Just getting ready for tonight and the weekend.

Game reports, moans, excuses and anything else the Parms Pussies can think of........ :rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Report, but an excuse for KNVB

I lost my mind that is why I called Khalsa, "Parms Pussies", as knvb is having a MOAN to the Indian Maffia of Vancouver.

Only Moaning this weekend will be knvb when he can't score, again.

HOS

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 out of 2

Parms Pussies 3 Croatia 0

Khalsa is a quick and jinky (not him) team. They move the ball well on the counter attacks and took advantage of Croatia's lack of pace and definite lack of fitness. It was not a 3-0 game though. Croatia's keeper, simply put, STUNK.

The first goal came from a rip about 25 yards out, straight down the middle just under the bar. He waved at it like the queen mum on parade. The second he just barely dove out of the way before it hit him. Lucky for him he was in the wrong position or he would have been hit. The third was a nice bit of finishing, I guess.

Lots of little push up's in this one with Bronco winning the Oscar for the film "I've just been shot in the face part deux" Classic big man. I guess it's not your fault. Once that head gets-a-move'n it's got to be impossible to stop. ;)

BTW, Croatia played almost the whole second half a man down, but before that looked to be pressuring and had a good portion of the possession. I thought it was a awfully soft second yellow.

HOS you stink as well. COooco COOOOco

BBY beat Metro Ford 2-0. That is all.

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
adhd

come on doogie, it's not all to blame on the keeps...
what you failed to notice is that his vision is impecable
as he was clearly waving to his pops in front of us
when the first goal went in:p

by the way, a barley dive is what one has to do when
being served beer by seyler in the clubby:D

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Post Match

BBY Canadians 2 - Metro Ford nil,

What can I say but I love to win! A well played match from both sides...but without tooting our own horns too much, the BBY Boys controlled the match and finished our chances.

Metro Ford still played a controlled game by knocking it around in the back, but were never a real threat in our end...perhaps 1 maybe 2 chances off of corner kicks!

On a complete aside...Someone tell those muckers who were sparken the hoochy on the sideline to go back to the Pink Floyd concert and smoke it there! Rather irritating when you’re on the pitch playing a match.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB's analysis of the game is pretty much spot on. It is true we are not as fit as Khalsa etc, etc, but not many teams will be, given the fact that they are for all intents and purposes in mid season form. Our goalie (17 yrs old) was in a bit over his head. Dennis was unavailable for selection due to back spasms. The sending off was a bit dodgy given everything that had transpired earlier in the game, but having said that, Khalsa were full credit for having exploited the 1 man advantage. HOS is still a poser ;) and this Khalsa team can definitely be had!!

On to next week and Westside, and although in the end we got spanked this week, I don't think it was a bad performance on our part given all of the circumstances.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Khalsa

But keep in mind that Croatia team you beat doesn't start playing until after the Christmas break...

I believe I went 2fer2!!!

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!

Adanac park tomorrow...Inter and the Toons, with Firemen and Indo.......rumour has it Geegers will be on the BBQ!!!:)

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 left feet

Surrey vs W van

Surrey took the piss out of a depleted W van team. Enough said!

2 left feet

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United 4 Trollops 0

The first 20 mins. or so were pretty even. It took both sides a while to get their second winds. Surrey opened the scoring about 30 mins in. It was 1-0 at half then the flood gates opened. 2 quick goals to start the second and it was cruse control the whole second half with Surrey having much if not all the possession. Some good finishing by Surrey with the TTP clan scoring 3 of the 4. KNVB, Guinness (not a typo) and 2 left feet.

hajduk

Aug 19, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First Leg
Croatia A - 0 Khalsa A - 3

Second Leg
Croatia B - 4 Khalsa B - 1

Croatia advance due to more away goals:wa:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knv-TIT

Typo???
Yeh this looks like a typo:
with the TTP clan scoring 3 of the 4. KNVB
You scored???
HOS thinks you're shite and can't score goals!!!:eek:

Fcukingkeepers!!!:rolleyes:

Good start from the reigning League Champs!!!

:knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Over at Hillcrest....

ACM 4 - 3 over the Argies in a shoot-out. Both teams looked really bad, but the game was on the far side from where I was standing.

Westside packed the box for 50 mins and won 1-0 over the PorkChops. The grass was really long, so the play wasn't exactly stellar. I can't believe how quiet Westside is with out Besty :rolleyes:

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shag carpet

hhhonestly, I thought that green shag went out in the late seventies, obviously not seen as how the groundskeepers at
Hillcrest let the MUFF grow:rolleyes:
seriously, trim yer shop!!!

argies3 ac delco 4
westside1 chops0

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter / Sportstown

Just a quick post lads .......

Inter 1 Sportstown 0

Benji scored in the second half to win it.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just heard...

Peg 3
Sapp 0

Good start for the flying fcukin horses. I heard Jimmy E got one, Robbie O, and some young guy.

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5 out of 7, Not to Bad, 15 points for Week One

Originally posted by Bronco
HOS is still a poser ;) and this Khalsa team can definitely be had!!

Bronco, it was a great match to be a part of, lots of tackling, both teams looking to attack, well, Khalsa attacking on the ground, Croatia attacking with long searching balls. A few mix-ups and some great acting on your part;) .

As for the first weekend of action, no ties is great for the VMSL pool. I come away with 15 points and would have more if not for my dislike of Slurrey and all the Car Theives out there.

Good luck to all the teams next week, even the Toons, who will be hosting The Mighty Khalsa in week two.

HOSisBackinBlack

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Allways searching for the Bright Side

Originally posted by hajduk
First Leg
Croatia A - 0 Khalsa A - 3

Second Leg
Croatia B - 4 Khalsa B - 1

Croatia advance due to more away goals:wa:

hajduk, I have to give you that, the glass is allways half full for you.

But lets be honest, 3 points in Premier vs. 3 points in Cat, is like comparing shagging with a Super Model vs. wacking to a Super Model.

The first really counts and you brag to your friends.
The second means nothing and you are actually embareassed about it.

HOS

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb

Sorry I couldn't be heard.
It is tough to yell when yer mouth is full of beer!:D

Westside - Sporting match was pretty uneventful, but Westside did create a lot more scoring ops and this without a few of the regs.

Could have been worse for Sporting if Chaisson didn't shite the bed on two sitters!:eek:

onemoreweekendofdrinkingandtheniamback!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
INTER 1 - 0 Toons

A fair result, considering we had most of the play. Not a lot of the play, but the majority.
The conditions were not favourable, but both teams played as well as they could in the rain.

The toons pressed hard in the final ten minutes...and were only a threat then.

Benji gets his first....
and its onto the Trollers next week.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0