Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL D1 ] Results and Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilean Superstar

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK 2 UBC 0
The Train was back to its stingy ways Sat night at T-Bird Stadium. After surrendering 3 in their first 3 games, the Locomotive was deemed to have lost 3-0 to Van O's in the abd "lesbian reffing debaucle" and surrendered 3 to the Lobbans before roaring back late in the match. (They scored twice late, rang one square off the post and narrowly missed two more crackers that had the public jumping with excitement as the harrowing comeback was almost completed.) This seemed to be a turning point for the youth laden Iron Lung as they have played lights out to a man ever since. UBC played some nice soccer but couldn't break the NK backline. DeLuca opened the scoring late in the first half and future star Anthony I. added a carbon copy poke across the line to double the lead shortly there after. Thomas should have made it three buzz in the second half but missed the yawning cage.:football: Special mention to Jordy playing 90 min at right back who was robbed by the UBC keeper on a skying header and Paulo NK's sweeper for his bone crunching tackles.:wa::wa::wa: Someone said I never post after losses and if true it appears I have company. I notice Painful Deceit is awfully silent. Did he commit suicide or is he out collecting refunds from his stars.;););)

In the top half of the bracket:D
With the preseason we have had:confused:
Carrying so much youth:p
Losing players. Oh so sad:(

Really have to say:bronco:
Ive never been so proud:eek:
Pounding pivels in T-Bird stadium:wa:
With the Hrvati all around:football:

You're an idiot.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its amazing how losing brings out the negativity:crazy:

TSA Royals "A" 2
Estrella de Chile 1

Punjab DU Hurricanes 1
Akal FC 3

NK Hrvat "A" 1
Binger's Army 0

Rino's Vanc. SC "A" 1
Metropolitan FC "A" 2

Rich. FC Olympics 0
Lobbans FC "A" 3

Serbian White Eagles 2
Vancouver Olympics 1

Anybody who calls themselves superstar is an idiot:bronco:

TheBoss

Mar 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

TSA Royals "A" 2
Estrella de Chile 1

Punjab DU Hurricanes 1
Akal FC 3

NK Hrvat "A" 1
Binger's Army 0

Rino's Vanc. SC "A" 1
Metropolitan FC "A" 2

Rich. FC Olympics 0
Lobbans FC "A" 3

Serbian White Eagles 2
Vancouver Olympics 1

Anybody who refers to their bottom-mid table team the "train" is an idiot. Oh and anyone that attempts "Witty" and "Funny" poetry probably is an idiot too. If you can even call it that. I guess your feeling empathetic for TSA in your prediction, seeing as your usually on the aforementioned bottom half. You won't beat Bingers, btw :wa:

Chilean Superstar

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

TSA Royals "A" 2
Estrella de Chile 1

Punjab DU Hurricanes 1
Akal FC 3

NK Hrvat "A" 1
Binger's Army 0

Rino's Vanc. SC "A" 1
Metropolitan FC "A" 2

Rich. FC Olympics 0
Lobbans FC "A" 3

Serbian White Eagles 2
Vancouver Olympics 1

Anybody who writes garbage like you do is an idiot.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once whoever is paying your players and sacrificing all his time for your team gives up, you will be in div. three where Chile historically belongs. How do you like that.:) Bye the way where is painful deceit? I miss his posts of how all your stars clicked on their passing resulting in beautiful goals for landslide victories.

PS we are in the same div idiot. We tied the Serbs they beat you. That makes you fukc all. Now go bleep yourself.

Chilean Superstar

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once whoever is paying your players and sacrificing all his time for your team gives up, you will be in div. three where Chile historically belongs. How do you like that.:) Bye the way where is painful deceit? I miss his posts of how all your stars clicked on their passing resulting in beautiful goals for landslide victories.

PS we are in the same div idiot. We tied the Serbs they beat you. That makes you fukc all. Now go bleep yourself.

Hahahaha, goes to show how much you know, shite all. All of your comments are idiotic. We'll see you soon you fat f_ck. Go get your facts straight before you keep embarrassing yourself.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Watcher you harnessing your inner McDirty? :)

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
^^^ I miss playing the Army, Div. 2 has too many yappy clowns :rolleyes:

How are you guys faring this year GB? Always a clean, classy, hard-fought battle with you guys over they years, wish you guys best of luck this season.

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
^^^ I miss playing the Army, Div. 2 has too many yappy clowns :rolleyes:

How are you guys faring this year GB? Always a clean, classy, hard-fought battle with you guys over they years, wish you guys best of luck this season.

Thanks Berg, likewise. Army got off to a bit of a slow start with two ties and a couple of losses against a solid Chile side and Akal but have most of our key guys back from injury and are turning it around with two wins in our last two. Quite a few new faces this year but all solid players and great guys, along with a lot of the old guard (LG, Critter, Vaugh, Muir, Seymour, the Cookes, etc.). Hopefully see you out at one of the games, possibly when we get our asses handed to us again in the Cup by ICST Peg.
;)

Hope you guys are doing well.

foursquare

Sep 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
TSA Royals "A"
Estrella de Chile

Punjab DU Hurricanes
Akal FC
TIE if Punjab show up with enough guys

Rino's Vanc. SC "A"
Metropolitan FC "A"

Rich. FC Olympics
Lobbans FC "A"

Serbian White Eagles
Vancouver Olympics

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK 1 Bingers 0

As predicted may I add. Almost had the Chile game right as well. Three points back of them. Not bad for a middle to bottom team. 0-0 at the half in a tight match where every challenge was rough. Brilliantly officiated by Rene may I add. Deluca scored a beauty with 18 or so remaining as he turned the last defender inside out before slotting it past the always strong Critter. Bingers demand a price all game and were unlucky not to tally even ringing one off the crossbar in the last five minutes. Hrvat keeps getting it done with their skeleton crew. No. 10 was dangerous for the Army all game but the Train is playing some stingy defence right now. Hope Van O's tie the Serbs.

Allllllllll Aboarrrrrrrrrd!!!!!!!!!:wa::wa::wa:

Royal14

Nov 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royals 1 Chile 1

Finally, a decently reffed game. Chile was very impressive - much better than our squad. Their ball control, movement and passing were superb. The possession must have been on the scale of 70-30 and only some brilliant goalkeeping on our end kept us in the game. Their goal came on some beautiful finish off a break down the left wing as their player curved it over our keeper and into the top netting from 12 out. Our goal came off what I would have to say was a questionable PK, from our view on the sideline.

With this, I bid you all adieu. It's the ski hill for me.

Lenny

Oct 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Credit where credit is due in that you guys finished on the one and only chance you had on our goal all game. However, the reality is that it was more the result of a poorly set offside trap on our behalf than anything special by yourselves. We had 75% of the ball all game - even after going down a man, and really have ourselves to blame for not scoring on the four or five clear cut chances we had throughout the game.

I do take exception to the comment about the ref being good, or impartial for that matter. He was a clown, who missed a number of very late tackles on our players in the second half despite giving you guys calls for flopping around like fish out of water all game.

Lenny

Oct 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Credit where credit is due in that you guys finished on the one and only chance you had on our goal all game. However, the reality is that it was more the result of a poorly set offside trap on our behalf than anything special by yourselves. We had 75% of the ball all game - even after going down a man, and really have ourselves to blame for not scoring on the four or five clear cut chances we had throughout the game.

I do take exception to the comment about the ref being good, or impartial for that matter. He was a clown, who missed a number of very late tackles on our players in the second half despite giving you guys calls for flopping around like fish out of water all game.

To clarify, this was made in response to the post by watched on the Army vs NK game last night.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! Lenny. We must have been really lucky to beat you guys after chasing the ball around 75% of the time.:confused: We were real tired too as it takes alot of energy to flop around like a fish.:eek: We gave it all we had to get that one chance that we so luckily converted.:wa: God must be on our side I tell ya.:cool: In fact he would be playing you guys cause basically you are rotten miserable lot as your post confirms.:bronco::bronco::bronco:

Dont play on the tracks. You will get flattened.:D:D:D

foursquare

Sep 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Credit where credit's due- hrvat played a tight game and we didn't score. Rene did not have a good game in the middle. Missed penalty and a very unwarranted sending off.

I'm also a little disappointed with how soft the train got. Maybe your depleted squad is missing some guys who can handle a physical game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0