Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL D1] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chile 2-0 NK Hrvat - Chile dominates the first 20 and could have gone up 2-0 in that span, but timely saves by the Hrvat keeper keep this one from getting out of hand for the boys in white very early. Hrvat begins to pressure Chile all over the pitch minimizing the time our skilled players had on the ball. Game becomes a battle at every turn then gets right down boring due to a lack of footie being played. Game became moreabout hard tackles and wining balls in the air. Chile manages to capitalize 25 into the 2nd pretty much putting the game on ice. Hrvat misses a chance to cut the lead in half on a miscue between Narcisee and Newts at the 35 min mark of the 2nd, but the Hrvat fwd can't finish his team's one clear opportunity to score. Chile dictates the play and takes home a welll deserved 3 points but doesn't dominate the very young, very hard nosed Hrvat. pd

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No need to follow up on that game report as it was spot on. I would add however that the Korean ref might have been in over his head and probably did himself no favors controlling the game. Chile should challenge for promo. Didn't see last weeks NK game against Norvan but it should be a good tilt when they meet Chile........Big goose had to leave the game and go to the hospital with of all things a goose egg on his head. Lots of NK players out of the lineup tonight. :D:D:D

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can take care of that for him

Very artistic Polska!!! I think that's the train from my avtar

Originally Posted by ***LFC***

Watcher....
Where's your game report ? How many guys were missing this weekend? Did your forward have to play in net? Give us something

I was not at the game and I am not coaching this year. As for why we lost see the previous sentence.:knvb:

Nobby Stiles

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers Army 1 Richmond Olympics 1

A spirited battle at Hillcrest today with both teams having a few good scoring chances. Only the referee knows how Bingers were not awarded a PK about 30 minutes in. Rattler can verify from the Richmond side that their team also thought it should have been a PK. A few minutes later Richmond punished the Army for some sloppy marking on a corner to make it 1-0 at the half. In the second half our left back turned a defender inside out and curled a beauty into the top corner to even things up.
In the end I think both teams will feel that they could have taken all the points out there.

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much really to add to the above as we were quite fortunate for the reffing gaff as it would have made things a lot more hairy on our side of the pitch. Good game I thought both ways as we were fortunate to take a tie from this one , on to next week cheers to the bingers crew it was a good match. ( a side note i've got some people who may be able to help with that weed problem on the pitch ... wow) not the hillcrest it used to be which is a shame :( .

cheers , the rattler

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prepare to hear from Chazling... Rino's 7-0 CAFA

You might be waiting a while. Shortly after being named match MVP, Chazling was asked what he's going to do next and was quoted as saying "I'm going to Disney Land!"

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about those Olympics. Good fought game, and they came out for revenge after a last week tough game. Lobbans seem to have lost number of players. They will struggle this year, as their forwards are not as good, as rest of the league. Olympics and Rino to battle it out to the end. My prediction.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher you know better than that. If you do not coach team will end up in last four. That is a dam hord spot to coach in. Every team wants to go up. Each game is all out. You spent years building it to this. I just can not understand why you would hand it over to someone other than you.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you Mr. Base. We are in complete agreement on this topic. All I need is someone I can trust to run most trainings and I can do the rest. Finding people you can trust is not as easy as it seems though. Everybody has their own agenda. Mine is Hrvat first myself second. It is still early in the season and lots can happen. Stay tuned.:cool:

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
week 4 prediction:
desmesh vs. rino 1-2 still havent prooved like the top contender
CAFA vs. Bingers 0-3
Richmond vs. Lobbans 3-1 Lobanns young team should be close
Van. Olympics vs. NK hrvat 1-0 NK weak in the middle and nothing upfront
Chile vs. Norvan 1-0 should be a good game to watch

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I remember from last years beatings that we took that Chile was the toughest team for us to play against. They're not a top contender? Rino usually picks it up mid season. I gotta say that Richmond has definately turned it around the past couple seasons.

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I remember from last years beatings that we took that Chile was the toughest team for us to play against. They're not a top contender? Rino usually picks it up mid season. I gotta say that Richmond has definately turned it around the past couple seasons.
I think the top 3 teams that gonna be competing for promotion this year are chile, norvan and richmond but you cant count out van olympics, rinos and bingers. There are no more easy games this years evrybody is pretty good this year. Every game counts every point counts. Its gonna be long and exciting season.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK 1 Van O 1
Got there with 10 to go in the first half with NK leading on a Nico goal. Roughish game with the ref Hagi adding a unique twist on the action. He actually sent off Goose for a second yellow red only to call him back on five minutes later as it was really his first yellow. Never seen that before. The game got real testy in the second half where Van O tied it off a cheeky chip/cross with ten to go. NK feels like they dropped points today. I seem to remember better gametime relations with Dino's boys.
Full steam ahead!!!!!

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Binger's 5 - 1 CAFA

Could have done without the 8pm start in Surrey but solid 3 pts for the Army. Dominating peformance from LG with three goals, including a half volley hammered in off the post from 20 yards. Andre Gagnon with a beauty off a cross and Dave Cooke with another laser in off the far post. CAFA battled hard despite being down and pulled out a consolation goal with ten minutes, spoiling Andy Dunn's shoutout bid in his goaltending debut. Cheers to the CAFA boys for a good clean match. Thought the ref did a good job as well. On to a big early-season tilt with Rino's next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0