Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL D1] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah I have to say that Lance is a really, really good striker. His first touch and positioning are absolutely unbelievable and he always wants the ball. Definitely a top player in this league.

If only Rino's had a decent striker...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza/SmartCoach.......poor Anjin is looking for some credit. Do the lad a favour and give him some. He is feeling neglected and is not being given enough credit for being a good striker.

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Captain, but unfortunately I can't claim credit for most of the goals (only 1 in fact), Chazling is on a 9 goals in 3 games hot streak right now, presumably top scorer in the league at this stage...

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Desmesh vs. Bingers Desmesh is a shite team
CAFA vs. Hrvat Hrvat is unpredictable but gotta give it to them over CAFA
Richmnond vs. Norvan Game of the week important game for both teams
Van Olympics vs. Chile chile is a good team important game for both
Rino vs. Lobbans Lobbans look young and inexperienced

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Desmesh vs. Bingers...........Bingers too strong
CAFA vs. Hrvat ...........NK is just getting the engines fired up
Richmond vs. Norvan..........Richmond mentally decimated after its run in with the locomotive.
Van Olympics vs. Chile .........Chile is technically stronger but VanO can play hard.
Rinos vs. Lobbans...........Some Rino's players will get hurt.

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Desmesh vs. Bingers...........Bingers too strong
CAFA vs. Hrvat ...........NK is just getting the engines fired up
Richmond vs. Norvan..........Richmond mentally decimated after its run in with the locomotive.
Van Olympics vs. Chile .........Chile is technically stronger but VanO can play hard.
Rinos vs. Lobbans...........Some Rino's players will get hurt.

Bingers over Demesh - haven't seen Demesh but Bingers with a decent squad
Hrvat over CAFA - rumour has the locomotive were given an automatic
berth to premier starting next week due to their complete dominance over Div 1Chile over Van Olympics - why not?
Rino over Lobbans - at 4 or 5 to 1
Big game for RFC after the thrashing we took last week. Hopefully lesson learned and we can take it to a strong Norvan team. I'm praying our Mental decimation won't linger too long!

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers over Demesh - haven't seen Demesh but Bingers with a decent squad
Hrvat over CAFA - rumour has the locomotive were given an automatic
berth to premier starting next week due to their complete dominance over Div 1Chile over Van Olympics - why not?
Rino over Lobbans - at 4 or 5 to 1
Big game for RFC after the thrashing we took last week. Hopefully lesson learned and we can take it to a strong Norvan team. I'm praying our Mental decimation won't linger too long!

You forgot to hit enter after you're NK promotion joke........... A sure sign of mental decimation.:D:D:D

Good luck against Norvan. The Watcher wishes you victory:bronco:

DaftHunka

Sep 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
pretty sure its grass, the higher field is a real gem while the lower field with the track isnt as good but both quality surfaces

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep, it's actually grass (not 99% weeds), and there's no baseball diamonds in the corners!

I'm surprised Olympics are still scheduled to play at Hillcrest this weekend...

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks guys, will be nice to play on a decent grass pitch.

Also surprised Olympics are at Hillcrest. Nobby mentioned they are planning to bury the grates but not sure on the timeline for that. Would be surprised if it's been done already. Next step: fix the quality of the pitch.

BTW, dezza, you missed quite the hectic finish on Saturday. You should hire someone to run the CAT squad on days when they conflict with the MOTW in Div 1.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher I thought Willy would give you better pitch than that decrepet Italian Centre field. That field is only for U 15 boys. I can not beleave that Croatia B can not win a game with a Supp---er Coach. Must be that dam green pump. Cosco sells new ones. He might think about it. If you guys think your games are though. You should see kids side of it. Gold level teams are playing in Silver just to win games.
Watcher did you buy Butchie balls?, cold beer and good old game is more fun. I am back in next year. Go back to div two and injoy your self. Forget tryin to go up. Half of the teams up are equal to a good div two side.

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher I thought Willy would give you better pitch than that decrepet Italian Centre field. That field is only for U 15 boys. I can not beleave that Croatia B can not win a game with a Supp---er Coach. Must be that dam green pump. Cosco sells new ones. He might think about it. If you guys think your games are though. You should see kids side of it. Gold level teams are playing in Silver just to win games.
Watcher did you buy Butchie balls?, cold beer and good old game is more fun. I am back in next year. Go back to div two and injoy your self. Forget tryin to go up. Half of the teams up are equal to a good div two side.

Can I be the first to say that made no f*ing sense at all

Nobby Stiles

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers Army 4 Desmesh 2
a sloppily played game in North Surrey. Desmesh scored the opener against the run of play about 20 minutes in. Bingers responded with 3 to end the half up 3-1. In the second Bingers added one more before getting untidy at the end and coughing up a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0