Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about next year if Sarajevo makes it it will be Balkanick show. Nk Hrvat,Sarajevo and Serbian Eagles. One could write a song about it.

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
been a very interesting first half to the season... lets see how the second half goes, lets start off with some predictions heading into this week
Serbian White Eagles Lobbans CCB FC "A"
AC Campobasso Rino's Vanc. SC "A"
Westside FC "A" Akal FC - too close to say
Inter FC TSA Royals "A
GN Sporting Club Shaheen FC "A" - should be a crackerjack of a match, ill have to say a tie
Binger's Army NK Hrvat

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nk will beat Binger boys.My gut feeling NK has to wake up. They played a tie game with their friends last weekend.

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
been a very interesting first half to the season... lets see how the second half goes, lets start off with some predictions heading into this week
Serbian White Eagles Lobbans CCB FC "A"
AC Campobasso Rino's Vanc. SC "A"
Westside FC "A" Akal FC - too close to say
Inter FC TSA Royals "A
GN Sporting Club Shaheen FC "A" - should be a crackerjack of a match, ill have to say a tie
Binger's Army NK Hrvat

Shaheen 1 GN 0. Should of been 3-4 nothing shaheen. Quality side. There right back is amazing has a bullet of a shot

VIVA-SHAHEEN

Apr 3, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL yea rumour is there.. i think his name is servi... darsehvien do u know the name of this lad?

LOL That is Dashervin, our right back shervin is dashervin! Well done to the GN boys, good game all around. We had to play with 10 men for the final 20. GN is a young organized team and with the additions they've made they'll be hard to beat! Also, the ref was atrocious, he had no control and easily allowed players from both teams to dictate the calls and flow of the game!

Megatron

Oct 8, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not meaning to take anything away from that shot, it was a good shot, but I believe that the goalie made a big mess of that 40 yard shot.

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess no one ever answered this ad?

Nov-06 - VMSL DIV 1 team looking for a experienced starting goal keeper. If interested please contact manbirbhullar@h**mail.com

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TTP POST OF THE YEARRRRRRRRr
and the search continues...

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not meaning to take anything away from that shot, it was a good shot, but I believe that the goalie made a big mess of that 40 yard shot.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" and "PANDEEEEEEEEEE" That's what was coming out of everyones mouth on the GN sideline when that ball left the players foot towards the GN net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0