Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackrwhelan

Oct 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Between Akal and Campo to stay up now, as GFC are certainly down... Sad times. It's been fun, and a good education for us. Hopefully we can come back and play without the fear that really hindered our early season form.

Marcus

Jan 25, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure why you have kept eluding to going down... Nothing is decided yet. you have just as much of a chance to stay up

jackrwhelan

Oct 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure why you have kept eluding to going down... Nothing is decided yet. you have just as much of a chance to stay up

Akal and Campo both have one game left, which is against one another. If it is a draw, Akal have one more point than us, if Campo win they have one more point than us. No matter the outcome of the game, we will finish 3rd from bottom. This would relegate us, no?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky, Jackrwhelan. Perhaps hope for a brawl and to have both teams lose points or not gain any. I'm disappointed for you and your team as you seem like a great bunch of guys and were unlucky with a few results by the sounds of things. Try and keep the troops together and give it a run to get up to the first division again.

jackrwhelan

Oct 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bloody Van Olympics being selfish and getting a last-minute equaliser in our last game. Its not like they needed that point anyway. pffff

We should be able to keep most of the lads together. As a slightly less athletic side, a return to Div2 might be quite welcome for a few of us!!

Prince_TM

Dec 7, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
and the news is final.... Akal avoids relegation with a 2-0 victory over AC Campo. Well done to Akal and rightly deserved! If they can keep this group of young lads together they will be a force in years to come! Cheers.

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just in. Ajyal deducted 3 points for spending millions of dollars on players. Kidding. It was billions. Anyways. Ajyal deducted (penalized) for using ineligible player in their last match. A double agent caught this video of the coaches reaction.

FC Tigers Vancouver

Apr 10, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the funny post, its not worth it to have any reaction, the season is over, we are getting ready for the summer
unfortunately they penalized us for incompletely filled form by one Eligible player who is using his right ID and info, not suspended and not registered with anyone else.
they just found an excuse to fine us, it seems its all about the money, if this was going to affect promotion or relegations we would have escalated it to BC soccer

FC Tigers Vancouver

Apr 10, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome to TTP FC Tiger. Enjoy summer soccer and all the best. Remember, if you can't laugh at yourself, we will. Hey, I'm just taking the piss. Btw, Any big summer signings to announce for the Tigers ?

No problems my friend, best of luck to you guys in Premiere
I sent this video to the team warning them of whats coming if they don't do well in the summer, i think it is working already, had the highest attendance in the history of the team in tonights practice :)
Signings news are classifieds, you have to join us to get access to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0