Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I know my friend SmartCoach head an off day. To tie Compo he must have been missing one or two runners. It just makes it for a better game next time. There was no game in New West. Frozen fields. Dinos Olympicks were homing along well, week off might slow them down next game.
As Dinos always sas kick the dam ball we will score.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good thing they head a tough ref. For god sace could have turned in to all out fight. Guys stared pushing each other after one red was given to each team. One guy was pushed he fell down when he was down onother player ram jumped the guy on the ground. those two got the red card each brother of one of them came in and gave a shot to the same guy in the back he got red carded.
Total joke. Good thing ref was alert. Could have been police show case. That's first div for you teams are at each other full out to see who gets to go to premier. From all the teams White Eagles and Rino side play clean soccer. Lots of teams gun for ancles at full speed. Yellows are just flying.
I think Richmond will be the side to get to the top. Agresive strong and moving well. Olympics also have a chance. Only if Dino adds two big strong strikers. Against Richnond with little guys will just coast the team from moving up.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd love to hear the other game reports from all the other draws this weekend:)

Not much to say from our game versus Akal. It finished 7-nil, and was over by halftime with us being up 3-nil. We scored in the opening 2 minutes and never looked back. Clean game, nothing dirty or chippy at all which isn't always the case in the types of game. Ref did a decent enough job, but I felt he was too quick to blow for 'fouls' when it was just clean battles for possession between players.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good thing they head a tough ref. For god sace could have turned in to all out fight. Guys stared pushing each other after one red was given to each team. One guy was pushed he fell down when he was down onother player ram jumped the guy on the ground. those two got the red card each brother of one of them came in and gave a shot to the same guy in the back he got red carded.
Total joke. Good thing ref was alert. Could have been police show case. That's first div for you teams are at each other full out to see who gets to go to premier. From all the teams White Eagles and Rino side play clean soccer. Lots of teams gun for ancles at full speed. Yellows are just flying.
I think Richmond will be the side to get to the top. Agresive strong and moving well. Olympics also have a chance. Only if Dino adds two big strong strikers. Against Richnond with little guys will just coast the team from moving up.
your spending so much time watching so many divisions that you got it all mixed up....the game your talking about is shaheen over 35 not the mens open division........you actually believed that was div 1 soccer....lol...spending so much time watching div 3 games got you tripping

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dash I never mix it. Straight or nothing. It's all a same club if it's called Shahin. Seriously some very dumb backwards guys. It would be better if they played in a Miller League. At least those guys would have kicked the dickens out of them. VMSL due to all the fines is fullish to play and fight.
I am sure imigration guys will be out to next game.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dash I never mix it. Straight or nothing. It's all a same club if it's called Shahin. Seriously some very dumb backwards guys. It would be better if they played in a Miller League. At least those guys would have kicked the dickens out of them. VMSL due to all the fines is fullish to play and fight.
lol wow you need to get a life, you loser.....posting 1000 times a day on four division, being laughed at and getting dissed over and over again is not a enough for you, so you go and talk shite on wrong threads to create conversation with poeple...your pathetic.....just go and post in div 3 and you might get a like or 2, to make ur miserable day a bit better....ur a joke....talking about how they play in millers league? im sure you go and watch their div 3 games too you pathetic loser......off course you had to play the racist card you scumbag, truly shows your character...now go on and keep smoking that base or whatever is keeping you going these days

Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok seriously here !!

Can we get a referee in this isle division 1 please !! pronto !

For the record dashshervin , Mr.Base . Is a very respectable man and has coached and helped coach many players and helped further there soccer carreers for some.
Yes he shoots the fcuk here.HAVE TO SAY ATLEAST HE IS HAVING FUN.He is shooting the breeze.To come on here and stir the pot a bit is nothing new and has been done many a times.Even going back to the older ttp . Today you may hate him on here,but tomorow believe me if you were to meet him face to face.You would have a good laugh talk the soccer talk and see he actually knows his soccer very very well.

Mr.Base likes to turn a player in div3 into a player who can play in division 1 or premiere.Yes he has done and and is doing it still,i think.He is by no means racist in any way.Lets calm down on the fuming and venting and name calling.

can we get a ref to caution these 2,i dunno for what that is a ref's job not mine.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look I'm probably the last person to jump in and defend Base but I gotta agree that Dash's assessment is a bit harsh.

Sure Base posts shite that most of the time is just flat out wrong. Or baseless conjecture presented as fact. But overall he keeps the conversation going at least, and he seems to be a big part of the local soccer scene (certainly in his own mind ;)).

Anyway I'm all for calling him an idiot but stick to the content, don't go personal...

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just add my 2 cents worth some of Base 's players he has coached are in prem , div 1 and div 2 that i know of
I had 2 players he had coached in youth both played u21 and div 2 with us ,he did a excellent job with them .

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, so let's get back on topic. 2 of the key ingredients in the Shaheen shisha that earned them promotion from division 2 and had them in 3rd spot in Div 1 last year have decided to desert them. Both are UBC players and one has gone to Inter while the other went to CCB.

Will Shaheen find a new oasis or were their days as a top Div 1 team simply a mirage?

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, so let's get back on topic. 2 of the key ingredients in the Shaheen shisha that earned them promotion from division 2 and had them in 3rd spot in Div 1 last year have decided to desert them. Both are UBC players and one has gone to Inter while the other went to CCB.

Will Shaheen find a new oasis or were their days as a top Div 1 team simply a mirage?
derek fyi money talks these days in vmsl.. and they can only play a few games as they are joining khalsa for provincials....but last year milad and navid did help us, but the year we got promoted navid only helped us for about 4 games and we did not really need him as we beat teams by many goals without navid....also we are not gonna get promoted to primer this year as were are missing few players(including my self) so their was no point for navid and milad to join us to help us be mid table team....so they made a correct decision and went to get paid

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
milad never played with us in div 2.....plus these guys can only play a few games each year before ubcs training starts up again

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ya racist CNUT!!! If i ever saw him, i would definitely have beers with him after I slapped him a couple times just to make sure he was human as ive never met anyone so dumb.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya racist CNUT!!! If i ever saw him, i would definitely have beers with him after I slapped him a couple times just to make sure he was human as ive never met anyone so dumb.
LMAO...thats some funny shite...originally i didint want to say anything but when i saw the racist comment it set me off

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks4ever Esteghal has one white guy on the team and I am a racist. Last time saw Shahin 70% or more is of one type again I am a racist. Lisen bro go blow lammey if that's what you think. I have coached East Indian sides for years. To hear that from you is just stupid. But none the less I will call Imigration if that is your wish. Some of us do beleave in Christas and love it. And always will.
White flowers do look butiffull and so do red. But you my friend shite desterb and fight and then call people racist. Go figure it out. Stick to soccer have fun and be good old Canadian. As rest of us are.
We wish you three reds and three yelows from here on each game. Have fun. Bit less dedroff balls and you will think clear.
See you at your next game.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stinger stick to fire fighting man. Never wake the sleeping angel.
VMSL is fun to watch and to coach in. Good old soccer BS makes it for a better games. Tell your friend when we beat him in a Cup game I will introduce my self along side of me will be Big Akida. Smile will be worth every paney.
Milo man check it out these guys are from your part of area, there might be trouth to these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0