Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"I discussed, in the locker room, for me it was more important that we outplayed and played better that both the Army and Rinos. They were forced to retreat on their own half. Referee errors are bound to happen and from time to time we will get biased refereeing"

Yet you still lost both fixtures correct?

18to18

Oct 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a Campo or GN supporter, but I saw part of the game and it had to be some of the worst refereeing I have ever witnessed. One of the two PK calls was absurd. Terrible calls going both ways.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was told the Refs are holding a meeting about Campo posts
Something about bring the game into Disrepute
Fifa rule
So you are accepting and confirming that you are in communication with referees that officiate our games. You are also confirming that you have been communicated that some referees are meeting to discuss issues about your opposition.

You know. I really get it that you do not see anything wrong with buying teams, paying players, having multiple teams in one division, and having close communications and cozy conversations with referees during the week and prior to the matches or after the matches.

You need to reflect, because this is ethically wrong, and perhaps next AGM we should discuss your accepted close links with some referees.

The FIFA laws of the game are very clear when it comes to the duties of referees. There is nothing on the book that states that referees should be meeting to discuss internet posts, take sides with clubs on the field or off the field, and have information passed to one club or team.

It is really troublesome to know that referees are coming here to read post, participate in discussions, and then take sides by passing information to some clubs and taking actions against other clubs. This is beyond their duties.

My sense is that most referees in the VMSL are very good. However, I do have a genuine concern for the few handful that allow excessive foul play that is conductive of serious injury (i.e. concussions and broken legs) or also do not recognize how to remain impartial.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a gues but I imagine the contact list in your phone consists of players from your team and some family but no friends.

Very sad.

So you are accepting and confirming that you are in communication with referees that officiate our games. You are also confirming that you have been communicated that some referees are meeting to discuss issues about your opposition.

You know. I really get it that you do not see anything wrong with buying teams, paying players, having multiple teams in one division, and having close communications and cozy conversations with referees during the week and prior to the matches or after the matches.

You need to reflect, because this is ethically wrong, and perhaps next AGM we should discuss your accepted close links with some referees.

The FIFA laws of the game are very clear when it comes to the duties of referees. There is nothing on the book that states that referees should be meeting to discuss internet posts, take sides with clubs on the field or off the field, and have information passed to one club or team.

It is really troublesome to know that referees are coming here to read post, participate in discussions, and then take sides by passing information to some clubs and taking actions against other clubs. This is beyond their duties.

My sense is that most referees in the VMSL are very good. However, I do have a genuine concern for the few handful that allow excessive foul play that is conductive of serious injury (i.e. concussions and broken legs) or also do not recognize how to remain impartial.

Bamk87

Apr 22, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Garbage referring in that bingers rino game. Both rino and bingers guys sent off for arguing a call after a yellow. These refs need to chill the fcuk out. It's an emotional game, u can't be sending ppl off. Especially if no one is swearing.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

You really are Ridiculous
What is name of this web site
You still do not get it
Never been any collusion just Respectful to all Refs
As they are just human if you act badly on the sideline you only have yourself to blame
Maybe you should try a Different
Sport like ultimate Frisbee

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
You really are Ridiculous
What is name of this web site
You still do not get it
Never been any collusion just Respectful to all Refs
As they are just human if you act badly on the sideline you only have yourself to blame
Maybe you should try a Different
Sport like ultimate Frisbee
Oh.. How convenient of you to claim is just TTP now that it was pointed out that you are self implicating yourself and your club of yet another ethical transgression.

You were just not just been respectful. You were majorly sucking up to the referees.
Perhaps it is not too late for you to learn that you should not be doing things that bias the referees prior to the game, nor you should be contacting them during the week or receiving information from them.

I know that you wish that I go away, since you do not like to compete fairly and try to eliminate competitors one way or another. But even I disappear you will never forget our smiles when we beat you when it mattered. priceless.

Stuffey

Mar 11, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh.. How convenient of you to claim is just TTP now that it was pointed out that you are self implicating yourself and your club of yet another ethical transgression.

You were just not just been respectful. You were majorly sucking up to the referees.
Perhaps it is not too late for you to learn that you should not be doing things that bias the referees prior to the game, nor you should be contacting them during the week or receiving information from them.

I know that you wish that I go away, since you do not like to compete fairly and try to eliminate competitors one way or another. But even I disappear you will never forget our smiles when we beat you when it mattered. priceless.
When a player receives minimal contact, and cries out for help, as If one has been shot, is that not bias towards referees? I think the league must investigate such actions and if it is found that such players were indeed acting beyond their duress, they should be banned for minimum 8 games. We cannot allow players to further influence what are obviously biased referees. I'm sure Campo's camp camp would agree.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ultimate has no refs
They just sing songs
I am sure this would suit your sense of right and wrong
Perhaps you are the one who should join as this would save you the trouble of cajoling referees. Oh wait minute, you are not playing freebee because you will be missing the thing that you seem to have for flirting with men in uniform,,.should we send you the picture of the big smile that you had when chatting up the refs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0