Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div. 1] Predictions, Results & Banter - Dec 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Side A

# Team GP - PTS
1 Cliff Avenue United 11 - 27
2 WFC Rangers "A" 9 - 24
3 Serbian White Eagles 12 - 22
4 Vancouver Olympics "A" 9 - 21
5 Wickham FC "A" 10 - 19
6 Club Ireland "A" 11 - 17
7 Shaheen SC 10 - 10
8 Alemania SC 10 - 5
9 City FC Rangers "A" 12 - 2
10 Royal United 8 - 1

Side B

# Team GP - PTS
1 Richmond United "A" 11 - 26
2 Sikh Temple "A" 9 - 24
3 Lobban's SC Hellas 10 - 21
4 Pegasus FC 10 - 17
5 Meraloma FC 9 - 10
6 Sarajevo FC 9 - 10
7 Fiji FC 9 - 9
8 City FC Blaze 10 - 7
9 IFC Polonia 9 - 5
10 Binger's Army 8 - 4

December Banter here...

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Playboi,

I think you, or someone in your camp said that last time you played RUFC, and we all know what the end result was. :rolleyes:

As of right now, I think Club I vs. Wickham is the only game in Div 1 that might get played. With this weather, I don't think we're playing a league game until the new year. :(

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Olympics are lucky the game got cancelled...we would've beat them like a redheaded step-child
Merry Xmas b*tches!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats true notcher... U guyz are a fine tuned, high powered soccer team !!! I think with all the speed u guyz have and the soccer knowledge u guyz are destined for promotion!! I came and saw a few of ur games... WFC is definately a heads above everyone else in the A division!! If u haven t seen speed come watch a WFC game.... Lucky for olympics they got their game postponed... Would of been a cake walk... Good luck WFC.. --> cause ur gonna need it !! lol...

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a casual observer, Fantabulous, if you are taking the piss, and the end of your post leads me to believe that you are, perhaps you might look at the standings before doing so. Yes, the Olympics have scored a shitload of goals in their last two games, but realistically, look who they were playing against. Club I is a middle of the road team and City FC would have difficulty keeping goals out against a girls u12 silver B team. Haven't seen WFC play this year but their results do kind of speak for themselves. That and the fact that very few of their players have premier experience would probably make this a cake walk for the Olympics.

ODwhoisblooteredonthefatherinlawsrum

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With us(Lobbans) supposed to have played tonight, I was looking forward to the return leg tomorrow of Oly's vs WFC. This game will no doubt be a cracker and most likely could/should decide division 1A's winner. I think Cliff will be up there as well, but these two teams are strong from back to front. Both teams are stacked to the t1ts and both have pleanty of experience. Oly's the much younger and perhaps fitter, but WFC have too much premier experience plus a far better keeper, which could be the difference. If Wicks plays the full game in net and not just a half, it'll be tough for any side to score against him. I think this game will have a similar appeal as the Sikh vs Indo game of last year. I only hope we're not playing the same day when these 2 meet. Maybe a season ender ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
As a casual observer, Fantabulous, if you are taking the piss, and the end of your post leads me to believe that you are, perhaps you might look at the standings before doing so. Yes, the Olympics have scored a shitload of goals in their last two games, but realistically, look who they were playing against. Club I is a middle of the road team and City FC would have difficulty keeping goals out against a girls u12 silver B team. Haven't seen WFC play this year but their results do kind of speak for themselves. That and the fact that very few of their players have premier experience would probably make this a cake walk for the Olympics.

ODwhoisblooteredonthefatherinlawsrum

That must be some pretty strong rum there, Bawbag. Either you're really blootered or you're really taking the piss......

Whatthefcukisthis?atamata?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why did City vs Idiots get called off tonight? I was coaching at Holy from 5-6:30 and other it being fcuking cold the park was clear and good to go. Did the Idiots have another wedding for someone's brothers sisters best friend cousins brother-in-law?

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think City FC turns into pumpkins below 4 degrees celsius. That or the idiots didn't feel like being their first W of the season. Perhaps Walks was supposed to ref and he thought his hands would get too cold.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a side note......the Blaze officially signed Jolly Rogers again......and I think Mark might be joining too if his back allows him. This will help the Blaze immensely in their relegation worries. To be honest, having seen the teams in that bottom half of the league, I think Binger's Army is in the most trouble.......although I haven't seen Polonia yet..........

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With DITH out though, the Blaze might really be hurting. He is the heart and soul of their team! :)

Atleastthat'swhatthehighschoolkidssayonmondayafterhe'sbeenpartyingwiththem

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
With DITH out though, the Blaze might really be hurting. He is the heart and soul of their team! :)

Atleastthat'swhatthehighschoolkidssayonmondayafterhe'sbeenpartyingwiththem

DITH,

What do you have to say for yourself on this one? :)

One Dart,

Make sure you don't go anywhere near a Tim Horton's tonight? :D

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a problem. Too much snow over here in Nanaimo, wouldn't dare venture out on the roads.

ODwhowillhavetomakeduewithleftovers

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DITH can't speak for himself right now because the high school parties won't be broken up for at least an hour and a half right now. :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
DITH can't speak for himself right now because the high school parties won't be broken up for at least an hour and a half right now. :)

I forgot about that. Actually, 25 minutes and things will resume back to normal. :)

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched WFC play and have to admit they have experience... which has led them this far!! Mind u they have 2 good goal keepers... But on a different note .. they are very lucky to be where they are!! They should have easily dropped points but for some lucky reason have not... Luck only goes so far... There is another half to go and i bet u they will not concur the same luck as they did the first 9 games!! If they do i will congratulate them... But go watch them urselve and i am sure u can make a good judgement for urselves... lol.. Remember lemieux used to be really good in his prime... and have u seen steve yzerman play lately... Enough said... The only way WFC will win the A side will be with alot of luck... Mark my words!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0