Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div. 1] Predictions, Results & Banter - Dec 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
You'll be glad to know it's a small field, so your older players don't have to run as much.QUOTE]

Actually, the tight quarters only confuse us; it could be senility setting in!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
City FC clearances going into the bramble bushes behind the goals. And the home team is only responsible for supplying 2 so you better bring some extras, Blazearmy. :)

Don't worry Captain, We have 3 game balls ready to go whenever we play at the Grove. They actually have put some work into the field ov er the last few weeks. The goal mouths have been filled with sand and bark mulch and they let loose a herd of cows to help "mow" the grass. :D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger said:
hey Army,

Can you eat that much grass before Sundays match??

:bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

Just TTP;ing Brother!!!!

I could smoke that much. :eek: :wa: :wa:

i will go by field on Saturday to make sure it is in good shape. If it is i will be running the hoses out onto it and giving it a good soaking so there is the same amount of mud everywhere. :D

Fcuk, if it is crappy enough i may even play. That should mean you guys are good for 4 goals, with 2 being in the final 2 minutes, like you were all summer. Batsards. :knvb:

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're a class act in a worlld full of a$$holes BlazeArmy...no sarcasm or facetiousness here. Always good for a laugh.
Preach on brotha!

Notcher
spreading xmas joy across the land (or my bedroom anyhow)

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
always the first guy to reply to my posts....quit riding my coattails Ranger...or you just may get the gift that keeps on giving.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notcher said:
always the first guy to reply to my posts....quit riding my coattails Ranger...or you just may get the gift that keeps on giving.

I thought you already gave it to him. :eek:

:D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notcher said:
spreading xmas joy across the land (or my bedroom anyhow)
Doesn't Rob live with you? :eek:

Looking forward to this weekend's t'Sawassen double-header. Nice to see the B-game as the main event too! :D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Be forewarned, it looks like i am lining the field this weekend. Helen Keller does a much straighter line than i normally can. Maybe i will do it sober or not hungover, maybe not. :D

Can i help empty their cooler too???

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond United vs Sikh Temple on Saturday 2:00@ King George # 1. Should be a great game. A Richmond win would makes things real interesting in the table, however a Temple win would greatly improve upon Temples chances of moving up next year.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to stir up a little controversy...was in Ladner last night and as I was leaving, around 8:30, couldn't help but notice the lights were on at Holly Turf. Didn't wander over to check and see if the field was being used but it certainly didn't look like there was any "maintenance" going on.

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
Just to stir up a little controversy...was in Ladner last night and as I was leaving, around 8:30, couldn't help but notice the lights were on at Holly Turf. Didn't wander over to check and see if the field was being used but it certainly didn't look like there was any "maintenance" going on.

I was kicking the ball around 9- 9:30 and saw a delta parks van screwing around in the control box. Lights where still on when I left though.

soca

Oct 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fiji 2 Sarajevo 0

Decent game today, picked up a well needed win... Sarajevo's goalie was the man of the match should of been 6-0 Fiji. Hopefully this win points us in the right direction for the second half of the season. Paulo x sporting and Fabien x AFC ... have both signed on with us and helped us big time. O ya Hardballs with a Red :eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
davey_bc said:
I was kicking the ball around 9- 9:30 and saw a delta parks van screwing around in the control box. Lights where still on when I left though.

I was screwing around 9 - 9:30 and had no idea if the lights were on or not, so I'm not sure if the field was actually 'closed for maintenance'...............

Hail Hail

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I 3 - Serbian White Eagles 1

Relatively quick start to the game with the Serbs scoring first 15 minutes in on a bit of a lucky bounce, nicely finished however by #10. 1-nil. Within 10 minutes Club I levels and takes the lead, one on a nice through ball, the other a long throw-in set piece and we take the lead going into half-time.

Second half has the Serbs trying to push forward looking for an equalizer. Club I withstands some pressure and plays counter-attack. That counter attack results in their sweeper taking a 2nd yellow and lights out for the rest of the game. 20 minutes in we hit another set piece to make it 3-1. With no more then 15 to go, Serbs take another 2nd yellow down to nine men and it stayed that way until the end. A decent result and we'll take the 3 points.

I must say some of that Serbian backline aside for the right back are a bunch of cheap plonkers. Kicking of heels when trying to make a diagonal run, elbows all over all day, fcuking classless. Too lazy to follow the runner so chop him down :rolleyes: Regardless, thats 6 points from two games against the Serbs. :)

Now, after that rant, any other results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0