Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now thats been accomplished
We set our sights on other goals
Like laying the boots to Chile
Those skillful, sporting souls

Rhymes, not offensive, and everyone's happy

Just send your poems to me first wathcer, I can edit them :)

Ax2-Y

Nov 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This past weekend, one of our guys got his ankle broken on a tackle.... I don't think anyone on Cliff or on Chile is out there to intentionally hurt people, it's a fast game and sometimese the unfortunate happens, move on and don't bad mouth a team cause you personally dislike them.

Hope your player gets well soon. No one ever likes to see the ambulance called to a game.

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gloucester Boy, please... to say we sent guys to the hospital and leaving it open to iterpretation is totally irresponsible from your part dude, from what I recall, the elbow came up and caught the Binger's guy on the eye brow, which is very easy to cut open, there was no ill intent and the ref rewarded with a yellow.

This past weekend, one of our guys got his ankle broken on a tackle, for me to get up here and say, the Cliff guys are assholes and watchout cause you need to worry about driving your guys to the hospital would be an ASENINE comment...during chippy games (or not so chippy games) sometimes shite happens and it's unfortunate that people get hurt, if you are going to drop bombs here, make sure you explain things in their entirety and let people make up their own minds, I don't think anyone on Cliff or on Chile is out there to intentionally hurt people, it's a fast game and sometimese the unfortunate happens, move on and don't bad mouth a team cause you personally dislike them.

As far as the assholes comment from the fellow with the rhymes, just cause we don't post here much, doesn't mean we are not reading. See you on Saturday!

PD

PD, great points. Tackles and elbows to the head are pretty much the same thing. All part of the game. And that part of the face is pretty easy to cut so we shouldn’t worry about it. Not even sure whey the ref gave him the yellow to be honest. He probably felt pressured what with all the blood and the fact we had asked him to watch for elbows after the first half, mostly by the same guy. And when another player had his nose busted up by a different Chilean player ten minutes later (again, blood everywhere), probably inadvertent. Stuff happens! F*cking tool.

I can’t believe I’m actually taking time to respond to this but yes, it would be asinine (good word usage, btw) to call Cliff a dirty team for a tackle that happened to break someone’s ankle. Unless, say, it was the third or fourth bad tackle of the game, you had asked the ref to get a grip on it and the Cliff guy came over the ball to break his leg. Then you might be ok to point out there were some bad tackles flying around and a guy went to the hospital.

Not sure what you were questioning in my post but for those following at home, we had two guys bloodied by separate elbows and had asked the ref to watch for it at least three or four times prior to that. Clear enough for you PD? Didn't say anything about intent. Just letting the the educated masses on TTP draw their own conclusions.

Anyway, I definitely don’t dislike the Chilean team and never said you were a dirty bunch (or called you assholes). I think you have some of the nicest, most laid-back guys in the league and you play a nice style of soccer. You also have a couple of dirty pricks, hence my comment about the Cliff game. See you out there shortly...

Cheers,
GB.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bergo you do that for Watcher. He has to stop rolling the rolls. I just don't understand why he is getting craby after he turned forty.
His team is doing good. Azzi loves him. Always gives him sunday games. And Watcher attacks Gio an Chile boys. Not nice.
It will be funny to see what he posts if Alverado and Chile boys kick his but.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hay bueno muchacho rapido recovery. Sorrey to hear that you got hurt. Fields are frosen. Guys take it easy on each other. I will come and watch your next game against NK. Just want to see Watcher bitch at refs. They might send him packing again. I heard Moricio will do the game. True pay back.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Salov you know Watcher he will be munching and staying warm. It is not that warm outside. It is more fun playing computer games and watching the standings.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Salov all grass fields are closed in Vancouver. Turf field are open only ref can call it off. If it snows than there will be no games.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The report from Byrne Creek is Westside Rino 5 - 1 Serbia

I wasn't there so I can't comment other than to say congrats to Chazling on the hat-trick!!

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The report from Byrne Creek is Westside Rino 5 - 1 Serbia

I wasn't there so I can't comment other than to say congrats to Chazling on the hat-trick!!

We got our asses handed to us tonight by a much better Westside team who outplayed us right from the start until the final whistle. They just came in wanting the game more and deserved the 3 points. After a huge win last week we just opened up the door for Westside and Richmond as well as did Akal a huge favor. We really need to get our shite together for the remainder of the season but sucks that we have to wait so long for our next game. Congrats to Westside though, they played really well.

Chazling

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
On behalf of Westside I'll just say this....

Serbia - if you insist on doing the shoe-shining celebration and running over to kiss your girlfriend when you score in a lucky victory against us then we will kill you the next time we meet.

5-1....could have been 10...justice done.

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
On behalf of Westside I'll just say this....

Serbia - if you insist on doing the shoe-shining celebration and running over to kiss your girlfriend when you score in a lucky victory against us then we will kill you the next time we meet.

5-1....could have been 10...justice done.

a good win today, wouldnt say our victory was lucky though.

iLike2Win

Nov 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino simply wanted it more, I was surprised to see how disinterested Serbia seemed, especially when going down 2-1...then 3-1...then 4-1...

Was also quite the chippy affair

Seems this cold is producing some odd results

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not surpised at the result after seeing Serbia last week. Yes, Rmd lost...but, we scored a minute in, and were unlucky to not have 2 more by the twentieth minute. However, they capitalized on some dumb mistakes and celebrated like they won the World Cup.

Westside's win still keeps things very interesting. That's all the past, now we have to play in the COLD. Hopefully, no snow.

BTW, for what its worth, Star#1's game reports are quality since he seems to park any biases and/or ref bashing at the door (win or lose). At least in the last few I've been reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0