Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately blunder by the NK goalie in the dying minutes vs Chile to keep them afloat for the top 5. Just saw the second half very exciting game, Chile must be very proud of the 3pts consdering they had 10 vs 11 most of the game and were sans Souza. So predictions who is going down? the relegation battle is normally way more intense then the promotion. Chile, Sihks Hrvat who is staying who is going?

I would even drag Cliff into the convo considering they have 2 left against Van Olympics, Hrvt has 2 against Romania, so they could swap spots...to top it off Chile heads into 3 consesecutives against Sikh, Sporting and Primo, plus Sikh can surprise anyone given their recent result against Punjabs, their confidence is high...it will be a fun finish

Hummer

Mar 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wickham should have just had one guy go down with an injury......game over. Way to run the score up though against 7 players. Wow.

Okay did I miss something in the VMSL rules this season...Were they counting plus minus this year? Westside 20-0 over Wickham...WTF was Westside thinking. I agree with you Captain, the easy thing to do was have one player go down injuried....game over, however, kudos to Wickham for sucking it up and playing. I think we have all been there playing with injuries, missing players, etc.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to take away from the stupidity of running up the score to 20-0, but what's with Wickham only showing up with 7 guys for the game? They have a Div 1 team and a Masters team to draw from, and the CAT team was the only one playing that day. They couldn't find 4 more players in the entire club? Talk about mismanagement...

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi Tuna i see you are on site . I hope your team is having a good season so this year .
I wish you a happy xmas & new year

***LFC***

May 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
where were you last week when we beat bingers buddy? :confused: had xmas dinner? no ttp beaking from you to be found last week ... get a life

I can't make a game report on a game I did not watch. That is why I did not post last week. Watcher made a half ass post of the game this week (He still won't answer my questions..) :cool:

When Hrvat win its not a big deal, but when they lose something must have gone wrong. Here's a team with the most potential, skill, heart, probably have the best strikers in the leauge, play beautiful footy.
(What's the name of this website again?)

So when Hrvat loses there's always a reason (Refs, Player's Missing,Injuries) and we always hear that reason. Just wanted to know what happened against Bingers....

Hummer

Mar 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to take away from the stupidity of running up the score to 20-0, but what's with Wickham only showing up with 7 guys for the game? They have a Div 1 team and a Masters team to draw from, and the CAT team was the only one playing that day. They couldn't find 4 more players in the entire club? Talk about mismanagement...

If you look at the scores from previous weeks, it doesn't look like Wickham is getting any help from their masters or A Team, not sure why not....so don't think it's mismanagement but perhaps lack of a Club or CAT concept.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you look at the scores from previous weeks, it doesn't look like Wickham is getting any help from their masters or A Team, not sure why not....so don't think it's mismanagement but perhaps lack of a Club or CAT concept.

ummmm would the club concept not relate directly to club management?

Oreo

Oct 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a team with the most potential, skill, heart, probably have the best strikers in the leauge, play beautiful footy.

loving the new attitude big guy, keep it up and we'll hear from you after the break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hummer

Mar 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ummmm would the club concept not relate directly to club management?

ummm....you would think...but just because you mismanage doesn't mean the players within the club understand or buy into the concept. Do you think if players are not available (never said unwilling) to play for another team within their club Cat system is a result of mismanagment?

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ummm....you would think...but just because you mismanage doesn't mean the players within the club understand or buy into the concept. Do you think if players are not available (never said unwilling) to play for another team within their club Cat system is a result of mismanagment?

sounds like managment has the wrong players

vatdom

Jan 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hummer,

"If you look at the scores from previous weeks, it doesn't look like Wickham is getting any help from their masters or A Team, not sure why not....so don't think it's mismanagement but perhaps lack of a Club or CAT concept. "

It is not mismanagement on Wickham's part. We have NO committment from our players. With Norvan and West Van on the North Shore, players would rather go to a premier team than come to a Div 1 team. We have a hard time getting players to sign with us for that reason.

We have lots of youth but i do not understand them at all. When i was their age i used to look forward to playing on weekends and if i could get two games in then even better. Players not showing up with out calling management is not the clubs fault.

Missing players against westside was due to the xmas season with company parties and players working. 4pm game on saturday during the xmas season. I am not making excuses cause we should of had 11 players but the boys stuck it out to avoid the heavy fine for forfeiting.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
All you guys have to do is add a club in div three and all the guys will come out. Cat system does not work. Club A sighnes twenty guys why do they need cat system?
If cat system was to be used than only cat players can move up to play. Otherwize it is not fare play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0