Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just ask SmartCoach and he will tell you the beat has to stop. Same as us. There is always next week.

Hello

Dec 16, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two royal officiating blunders played a big part in the Cliff/Temple game.

1) Called back pass 20 mins into the game was 100% wrong as the ball went of shins to the keeper and was in no way intentionally done.

2) Stefano should not have been allowed to come into the game in the first half as he was not there at the time the official checked the cards. That is the rule. He showed up after kick off and was allowed to enter the game as a sub.

What can you do.......

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

With all due respect...4-0 suggests there was more than that at play. You have to score goals to win and a shutout is indicative of offensive impotence...Beyond that, I agree that allowing Mister Pannu on contravenes the rules of the game but doesn't make or break the game. You could argue that had he been there from the start it would have been 5 or 6 nothing no?

Ax2-Y

Nov 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

1) Called back pass 20 mins into the game was 100% wrong as the ball went of shins to the keeper and was in no way intentionally done.

2) Stefano should not have been allowed to come into the game in the first half as he was not there at the time the official checked the cards. That is the rule. He showed up after kick off and was allowed to enter the game as a sub.

What can you do.......

While temple had quite a bit of possession throughout the game, you guys did not have a single shot on target. can't blame the ref for that.

whether or not the backpass was legit, Proctor still did very well to finish the indirect free kick. Second half had Stefano, Dario, and Proctor all scoring very nice goals.
feels good to win again.

Hello

Dec 16, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
With all due respect...4-0 suggests there was more than that at play. You have to score goals to win and a shutout is indicative of offensive impotence...Beyond that, I agree that allowing Mister Pannu on contravenes the rules of the game but doesn't make or break the game. You could argue that had he been there from the start it would have been 5 or 6 nothing no?

The game was 1-0 as a result of the back pass call for about 70 mins. Temple definitely had more possesion, but we struggled to get past what seemed like an 8 man back line at times. We decided to push for a goal and that is what led to the 3 goals in the last 20 mins or so. The score is somewhat misleading, but you have to score to win and Cliff did the better job of that at the end of the day.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again Cliff is blaming ref. Well to tell you the trouth. Temple out played Cliff by far. It was only due to the Temple players inability to park the ball in to the onion bag, Cliff gets the bragging rights.
Padji sas good game bad outcome. Some day Podjis will get together and have a very good premier side and B side. They are begining to sell them selfs out to other clubs. Not good enough. Better luck in your next game.

Ax2-Y

Nov 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again Cliff is blaming ref. Well to tell you the trouth. Temple out played Cliff by far. It was only due to the Temple players inability to park the ball in to the onion bag, Cliff gets the bragging rights.
Padji sas good game bad outcome. Some day Podjis will get together and have a very good premier side and B side. They are begining to sell them selfs out to other clubs. Not good enough. Better luck in your next game.

when has anyone from cliff ave said anything about reffing this week? it was a temple player that commented about the ref. we won 4-0 and they didnt have a shot on net, talk about getting out played :confused: sort your life out.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is not what one of your guys said. He said thay they played better than you guys, only in last fifteen minutes when you head two zip lead that you guys outplayed their mid. We will come and see your next game just to see how much you have inproved. I wached you guys against NK. Not much to say. Procter and one other guy were above avrage rest no better than Chile. I have a butifull life, full of youth and future soccer players.

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now now Dezza a richmond team that should have beat you earlier in the season has had it's miscues here and there but I am sure the ship will be sailing in the right direction when our paths cross again. :D

cheers , the rattler

p.s. it's good to have some parody at the top of the 1A side keeps things interesting and the points that much more valuable

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now now Dezza a richmond team that should have beat you earlier in the season has had it's miscues here and there but I am sure the ship will be sailing in the right direction when our paths cross again. :D

cheers , the rattler

p.s. it's good to have some parody at the top of the 1A side keeps things interesting and the points that much more valuable

Yes, you should have beat us, but that would have required you to score at least 1 goal wouldn't it? :rolleyes:

I agree it's good to have some parity in the division (as opposed to runaway winners), although the divide between top 5 and bottom 5 seems to be growing. Should be a good top-half battle between Richmond and Lobbans this weekend.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lobbans will come on top. Richmond is getting better. Lobbans are by far the strongest side. Score will be close. I say Lobbans 2 to 1. Look out after that if Lobbans get by Richmond. It is all about momentam. Dezza what parity are you talking about. B group three clubs are pulling away fast. In A group you guys are trying to hang in there. It is going to be dam hard.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I assume he means 'parity'
Are you sure? I mean 100% positively sure? Maybe we should ask him!

Rattler,

Did you mean parity or parody in your last post? Apparently it isn't quite clear and mild piss-takes that would be ruined if they needed to be explained are at stake here.

Cheers,

Regs.

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we should set up a ttp poll to see what i thought i meant to say or if it wasn't meant at all ?

just takin a pje outuv dislekix free-base's buk

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0