Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, tough crowd Rattler!
Mr. Base have you even seen RFC play? You haven't mentioned us once in any post.
And where the hell is "The Watcher"?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher is comming up with a new plan. He is not finished yet. On the other side Yomama is gone he just has no time to post any more. To tell you, I did not see you guys play this year. I will try to see one of your games. If you guys have same team as lost year. You guys can beet Cliff and maybe Punjabi club. Against Punjabi you have to play with five guys in the back. They attack with three guys and a forth in the circle.
Tough to defend against with four guys.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hay Ya Yankee wanabe what are you rettaling about? Stay colm they are nuts down there. They are shooting their own people.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting will win against Cliff. NK vs Sikh Temple, Temple will win. Nk guys are not serious anymore. Chile will beat Punjabi. MF vs Romania tie game. Olympicks will win.
Binger's will get the their first kick in the but.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia 3 - Bombastic 1

Really ugly game today at Byrne Creek... we played the whole game with 11 players which included our back up keeper playing midfield. We went up 2-0 25 mins into the game but then they replied back 15 mins before the half. We put the game away 20 mins into the second half. Now we have a stretch of 5 games in which we play 4 outta the 5 top teams.

Shwiggidy

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ahem, you guys were pegged back 1-1 then continued on to get a second before the half, then got the insurance in the 2nd.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Primo 4 - 2 over Romania tonight. Thanks be to god, jesus and all his angels, we have our first win. Nothing more to say...time to celebrate...god it's been a terrible stretch :(

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Berga now I know who you are. I am glad for you. But I also like Romanians and hate like hell to see them go down. That's my Balkan boys.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were you at the game? Why didn't you come over and say hi then? Next time you watch one of our games know you are welcome to come have a few beers with us afterward. Anybody who can talk as much as you do and wind up an entire community of soccer people can drink my beer anyday!

:wa:

Oreo

Oct 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
those of you who have written off NK have made a big mistake. with a little extra luck on our side we would be 7-0, thats undeniable. theres not a team out there that can beat us without a fight, and thats a fact. just wait until the train starts rolling again, we just hit a break in the track... its coming...

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In a perfect world perhaps! NK could have won or tied the three games we lost. The one we tied we could have won but we didn't. We had the lead against VanOlympics and Cliff and the ten man fiasco featuring a disallowed goal, and a late in injury time winner by Bingers has been well documented. (I just received a fifty dollar fine to add salt into the wound for that game) These were all games we arguably deserved a better fate in. The own goal against Punjab was also the difference in that game. It all won't mean much if we don't get a result this Saturday against Sikh who are looking to avenge their cup semi defeat at the hands of NK last year. Could have would have should have. Our goal this year was to stay in div one and build momentum for a memorable Imperial cup run and that hasn't changed. Onward and upward. Hopefully in the second half the soccer gods will be kinder to the good ship NK Hrvat.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
those of you who have written off NK have made a big mistake. with a little extra luck on our side we would be 7-0, thats undeniable. theres not a team out there that can beat us without a fight, and thats a fact. just wait until the train starts rolling again, we just hit a break in the track... its coming...

If that is the case, then the VMSL should adjust the standings and put you in first. 7 - 0........is impressive in Fantasyland.

flyingdutchman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who couldn't have tied or won the games they lost? And with a little luck what team wouldn't have a perfect record? Pretty funny to see a mediocre team who smell their own farts backpeddling like this after slowly coming to realize they aren't anything as incredible as they think they are.

Good luck the rest of the way 'the train', for apparently that is a cornerstone of your game play. Let's see what other excuses you drum up in the future as well...

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dutchman who do you play for?I almost forgot ,you can take your hand off the keyboard and continue fisting your dutch ass!

flyingdutchman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks tips, that was hilarious, doesn't surprise me that 'the train' would think up something that witty and clever..

I play for 'the cargo ship', or is it 'the jet plane', I'm not sure...either way we've played you and in that game I never heard so much unjustified cockiness from a team, in a game you guys lost even...

Welcome to reality, and good luck, maybe you'll get above .500 this week, all you need is a little more luck it seems...

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ahhhh Bingers eh?Sorry wasnt at that game ,but from what Ive heard you guys are gonna get smacked this weekend Punjab 5 Bingers 1, enjoy chasing the ball around this weekend and fishing it outta your net!8 "quality" posts dutchman I look forward to be-redheading you next time we play!

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks tips, that was hilarious, doesn't surprise me that 'the train' would think up something that witty and clever..

I play for 'the cargo ship', or is it 'the jet plane', I'm not sure...either way we've played you and in that game I never heard so much unjustified cockiness from a team, in a game you guys lost even...

Welcome to reality, and good luck, maybe you'll get above .500 this week, all you need is a little more luck it seems...

Now THAT was some witty and clever shite!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0