Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh so much fun laying the cerebral lumber to the mental midget......McDirty you can stop swinging at the computer screen any time now........noone is inside!

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huh?

This site should be called "take the urine" because you cant say P&%S on here!Your so much smarter than me Nemesis and obviously more politically correct, you all call me racist for stating a cultural fact,I say everything i say on here with a smile on my face and ready to burst out laughing at every post!You should all stop taking yourselves so seriously, honestly fcuckin whiners!Quit refering to me if you dont enjoy the response ,its like getting a bunch of kids riled up and them running and tellin on me!REGS GO FCUCK YOURSELF!

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty:

I didn't call you a racist nor did I tell on you...I called you a hybrid....and yes I am smarter than you....as is everybody else!

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Huh?

This site should be called "take the urine" because you cant say P&%S on here!Your so much smarter than me Nemesis and obviously more politically correct, you all call me racist for stating a cultural fact,I say everything i say on here with a smile on my face and ready to burst out laughing at every post!You should all stop taking yourselves so seriously, honestly fcuckin whiners!Quit refering to me if you dont enjoy the response ,its like getting a bunch of kids riled up and them running and tellin on me!REGS GO FCUCK YOURSELF!

I feel sorry for your kids

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watch what you say Polska or Im gonna go tell Regs!Who said I have kids ya creepy bastard?

listen u bottom feeding fuk. u had a picture up the other day of a young child.. So u fuking tell me who the fuking creep is.... Dumb shite:rolleyes:

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First crack? Is that all your good for you mucker? Last time I checked your 280 Pounds, 5'8 sitting on the bench. You have to be on the field to get a crack , in that case I dont having nothing to worry about;)

McDirty, its just my game report. Every game this year on your reports you feel the refs screwed you and you should have won every game. NO WAY, NK is just a strong team, no skill. Lets see how long the kick and run strategy will keep up.

Good Luck nxt week

Last time I checked kicking and running were important facets of the beautiful game. If you mean Kick Temple's ass and run them over. Ya I guess we are a kick and run team. Better concentrate on beating Polonia in the relegation game.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher better way to put is. Let them know that you are playing English style of game. Fast tempo up and down the field.Not standing aroud and passing in the midle.
That's the sorry ass side of it if they are telling you that you guys kick and run. I darn well know Zandro is not doing it Brian is not doing it Anthony is not doing it David is not doing it Paulo is not doing it and Mike is not doing it. Who are the guys kicking it runnning. Must be boys that hit the onion bag.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska!

That was my nephew creep, and if your not careful he will kick your ass! Its not cool the picture of a young kid stayed in your mind for so long creeper.And in this country its East Van not Van east you illiterate scraggler!

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soooooo.....that was interesting...this weekend is the second half of the season. Time to buck up and see if the teams have learned anything about each other and their style of play.

Predictions for 1B minus our game and another (see below):

Olympics Vs Temple - Draw...Temple getting hungry after a rough spell. Don't see them losing this one as the vets will step up.

Hurricanes Vs Romania - 'Canes, no explanation needed methinks.

Binger's Vs Estrella - The Army to take this after losing against fellow frontrunners Olympics. Nobby Stiles to step up and rally the troops into battle! :D

Not touching anything close to NK Hrvat ever again for fear of setting off the train and inciting yet another stream of bathroom themed vitriol, homosexual jokes, racist filth and juvenile challenges to fistfights and headbutts to the face (redheading) over otherwise meaningless internet musings...yikes. :rolleyes:

You left out hair jokes....... Seriously now how many will Sporting surrender this weekend? We already know how many they will score.

McDirty has officially been put in the official NK restraining jacket in order to prevent further postings as he was getting crazy and we're afraid he might kill someone.

Bergy.....The Watcher is coming to PP on Friday night to cheer on the Primos. Play a tough defensive game and you can take a point or more.

Sure hope you are right about Sikh taking points from VanOlympics.

There was an erie feeling
Something felt not right
Smoke rose in the air
It came from out of sight

Then a real loud whistle
And a thundering of the ground
Aroung the bend came steaming
A sight ....so profound

A shiny locomotive
The likes never been seen
Gleaming in the sunlight
With confidence it breemed

All those in its path
fled to higher elevations
Some froze in fear
and suffered palpitations

Then it all was over
Silence again the norm
Those who had survived
Victims of the storm

Passed on for generations
That day what they had seen
The good train NK Hrvat
The Croatian love machine

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You left out hair jokes....... Seriously now how many will Sporting surrender this weekend? We already know how many they will score.

McDirty has officially been put in the official NK restraining jacket in order to prevent further postings as he was getting crazy and we're afraid he might kill someone.

Bergy.....The Watcher is coming to PP on Friday night to cheer on the Primos. Play a tough defensive game and you can take a point or more.

Sure hope you are right about Sikh taking points from VanOlympics.

There was an erie feeling
Something felt not right
Smoke rose in the air
It came from out of sight

Then a real loud whistle
And a thundering of the ground
Aroung the bend came steaming
A sight ....so profound

A shiny locomotive
The likes never been seen
Gleaming in the sunlight
With confidence it breemed

All those in its path
fled to higher elevations
Some froze in fear
and suffered palpitations

Then it all was over
Silence again the norm
Those who had survived
Victims of the storm

Passed on for generations
That day what they had seen
The good train NK Hrvat
The Croatian love machine

Now this is fun stuff I am sure everyone can appreciate! Thank you Watcher, I got a good chuckle out of that :D

Hope to see you Friday, you're welcome to come by, say hello and have a nice cold one with us (although I should warn you we drink Pilsner and Kokanee, nothing else.)

As for the prediction for the weekend, I am serious about not touching anything NK related publicly. Check your PMs!

EDIT: You have PMs disabled...:rolleyes: I'll tell you my prediction in person.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know how to enable them. I guess that makes me disabled.

Great stuff Watcher :D!

You have to go to your user setting (called User CP) and select "Edit Options" in which you will see the different settings. Simply check the "enable private messages" box and voila, you're now enabled! Let me know if you have anymore troubles, would be glad to help you through it.

Hello

Dec 16, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty:

Nobody came out and called you a racist, but when you say things like "Ive got endless racial shite to spew so please continue!" you dug your own grave.

I am pretty sure comments like that do not need interpreting.

You can continue with your delusional posts though, they are amusing.

what

Sep 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
bergamascho said:
I am serious about not touching anything NK related publicly.
Let's see another dozen people do the same and have this thread die a very quick death!

P.S. NK Hrvat would like to announce that, after assessing his deeply-meditated, comprehensive posts and the positive reception they've received, we've decided to make mcdirty our official spokesperson. What he says already apparently reflects the beliefs of the team as a whole. Now I don't need to bother replying to you f*ckers!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love the way Watcher loves to make NK a Croatian love machine. As a supporter i see nothing Croatian about Nk. If you go to Croatia SC games at least you can see three things. One is Croatian amblam on the chest two, corner flags are also croatian flag,three big old guys still drinking on the side lines and singing.
Watcher in your hart you do love Croatia. But your sole is Canadian. Now next time put a maple leaf on your left arm and a croatian amblem on the chest. Than and only than I will beleave your poems.
Billy would love you to be Italian I still say Dino Rocks and should be Elected as a New President of the VMSL and every one will be treated farly. Just think of it this way. Balkan could rock next year. Eagles are moving up. Olympicks are moving up. Croatia is there now you are begining to slowley come up. And if we can get NK Bosna some guys to come up we could have lots of folks at the games. What fun it would be to go see some games. Richmond and West Van are full of spirit. And if we could get Billy to relax all would be heck of a fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0