Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div. 1] Results & Banter - October 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

bukkakemon

Oct 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
polonia 3 blaze1

a good win for us considering we had to play against the ref as well. 1-1 at half. we got a good bounce to net our second with about 10 mins to go, and potted our 3rd about 5 mins later off a terrible giveaway by the blaze keeper. we finally got the monkey off our back in the goals and wins department. fun game with lots of delta/tsawwassen/ladner trash out to heckle.
i don't think in all my years i've been involved in a game where the ref was more biased than he was last night. he is usually very good, but knowing players on the blaze obviously swayed a lot of his decisions. there was a vicious, late, and deliberate slide tackle that should have been at least a yellow, but just the foul was given. i've seen reds given for less. (the mentioned player was chatting with the ref before the game). blaze is a very cheap, late tackling team but we hardly got any calls (including a blatant hand ball in their box), but he would still give them numerous free kicks for very questionable dives/fouls. in his defence we were chirping at him a lot, but it's hard not to when you get hacked everytime you touch the ball, and when he's making calls that were absolutely mind boggling. quite disappointed with the reffing, but we still got the result and that's the main thing.

bukkakemon

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ref was Walks,

Polonia was full deserved for their win, but are you kidding me he wasnt that bad, the handball? if a guy is running backwards and the ball is kicked into his arm, id have a hard time giving a pk.

You guys should really take a look at your team, we are hackers? maybe yes but not even in the same league as you guys, and your bitching is embarassing for you guys, mens league buddy, you guys sounded like 11 like crying bi**hes running around the park.

Congrats on the win

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fiji 3-3 Lomas.....

I personally thought it was an ugly game to watch and I'm sure most of the people who watched the game would agree. No.2 with a nice shot off a free kick which hit the cross bar early. Lomas then went up 1-0 early in the game. Fiji tied it early in the 2nd half and approx. 10 minutes later the lady ref blew a call and gave the Lomas a pk which they capitalized on to make it 2-1. Lomas soon after scored another goal on a Fiji defensive collapse to make it 3-1. With 5 minutes left Fiji scored off a free kick that was crossed in the box and headed in....3-2. Now with 2 minutes left a Fiji player crossed the ball in at the net and it seemed to go right by the keeper into the net to make the final 3-3.

p.s....the lady ref has to go. She missed plenty of obivious calls for both sides and missed many clear advantages. She clearly is not a div.1 ref.....sorry, don't want to sound harsh. She stood at the top of the center circle on free kicks when she should have been at the 18 yard line calling offsides.......maybe it's great vision :rolleyes:

Hard Ballz

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 2 - 1 Serjevo

We mucked out a win is all that I can say. Though it should have been much worse it was a 2-1 game and a few chances in the end made is close.

Onto the Lomas who I see got a point today vs a stong Fiji side...........should make for an interesting afternoon out at KG.

~JP~

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
John,

Fiji has had a depleted squad with many injuries or guys at work which I'm sure every team has but I guess we are able to get points to keep us in the middle of the pack. Congrats on the win today and that should keep it tight at the top of the table.

According to the excellent site..........

Cliff Ave. defeated Olympics 1-0 to have top spot on its side. Rangers beat Serbia 3-1 and Club.I tied Alemania 2-2.

Hard Ballz

GHOST

Sep 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice one bukaBOOB!
The game started and ended like putting on a coat of paint, and the ref was the poor bastard who had to watch it dry. :rolleyes:
Enough said !
:D

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HBZ

Your welcome for the point. We had a huge lapse in the last 5 minutes. Fcuking embarrasing. I agree with the comments about the ref. She wasn't very consistent, and made a lot of questionable calls.

Had a new lad upfront today. Got one, should've had another. Looks like he's going to be a nice addition.

NO2

Kaiser

Oct 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freestyler said:
Temple 3-0 Bingers Army
Temple capable of being much better.
Army capable of being much worse. We hung in there but Temple are too young and too fast. Our goalkeeper was excellent today.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess it should be another good game in the fight for top spot this week with Cliff Ave. playing Rangers. Do you guys have a full squad Keeper?

Hard Ballz

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd say.

With the top 6 teams being within a few point of each other over the last 6 weeks, there's been a must-see game each week. Of course, it seems four teams have pulled away (temporarily, at least) and this week is no different. The Rangers/Cliff Ave should be a cracker.

Last year we took all six points, but our team is quite different from last year, to be fair, last year was quite an emotional year for Cliff Ave. It'd be very tough to predict what'll happen this weekend.

But yes, we'll have a full squad out, I'm sure. If necessary, we can pull from our B-team (2pm game) as this tilt isn't until 4pm.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliff ave and olympics.... First half was dominated by olympics... missing break aways after break aways!! i would say ball possession in the first half was 45 minutes to 0 for olympics!! 2nd half the field was tilted again and olympics missed chances after chances..... Ball possession was 44 1/2 minutes to olympics and 1/2 minute to cliff Avenue!! Cliff avenue scored in their possession which concluded a 1-0 game!! Cliff Avenue great bunch of guyz including mobs and mario in net... Other than that hard luck on olympics!!!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WARNING!!! I would just like to let everyone know that Serbia won today so in the next day or two Cornholski will be posting about how great he and the Serbs are again!!! As for the Olympics they won 4-0 over Alemania.The Olympics didn't look that great today but did what good teams should do, and that is dispose of the bottom feeder teams.As everyone knows to get promoted in this league you can't not show up for the games you think you have already won on paper.The Olympics where deserving of the result today but at the same time took stupid yellows that could come back to haunt them.Getting a yellow is one thing for a tackle,but they took three cards for dissent to the ref.I can't remember the last time a ref has changed his call for bitching and moaning at him.As for Cliff and WFC I caught the last 25 minutes and WFC won 1-0.Not sure how the whole game played out but from what I saw WFC outchanced Cliff 3-1 with big Mario making a one handed save off the post on a corner!!

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 2 - 2 Rufc As Per The Excellent Site

Checking In From Puerto Vallarta...a Good Result Vs A Strong Rufc Squad...any Details....well Off To The Disco

No2

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
As for Cliff and WFC I caught the last 25 minutes and WFC won 1-0.Not sure how the whole game played out but from what I saw WFC outchanced Cliff 3-1 with big Mario making a one handed save off the post on a corner!!
Any more info on the WFC match from Stranger, Notcher, or Keeper? Great result for WFC, and along with the Serbs beating Wickham 1-0, the top half of Div. 1 'A' remains very tight and unpredictable.

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not one the WFC Rangers better performances....
Sure, we could have scored a few more goals in this one but, we definitely did not play to our full potential - something I don't think we have done at all this season..... 3 points collected... 'nuff said.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are not fielding a full squad right now!!2 of our starters are out.2 knee injuries and another one of our starters seems to maybe be out for some games too.The score could have been easily 3or 4.A win is a win by 1 or 5.
caught the cliffvsWest. I thought this game was gonna be a cracker.That short goal scoring forward hit a free kick from 29yds out and into the upper corner of marios right it went and rippled the mesh behind him!!I was talking with some of the paizano's on the lines and it was a yawner!I thought much MUCH more would have come out of this game and so did the others.... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0