Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did Chile just call out their own keeper (who made a pk save, only to have it called back because his careless teammates encroached) for playing shitty? Ouch. I wonder if he'll even show up to play for them this weekend knowing that he's just going to get replaced by the Cap keeper when the college season is done.

Not calling out the goalie, just stating a fact and he'll be the first to tell you he crapped the bed, it was our third stringer in net and he had a few moments or butterflies I guess. We are just biting our tongue until our starter is free from cap duties which should be huge for this team

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao Dezza are you trying to pick up onother keeper. I was told you guys have three on each team. Chile will do fine and as of end of October any side playing them will see totaly changed side. They are tough and have good foot skill.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a feeling Ave. Is gonna fall off a Cliff. and get smacked by a locamotive!Choo Choo

MCdirty offers two apples for polska to pick from, a larger and a smaller one.

Polska takes the larger.

Mcdirty says "Oh, how crude you are!"

polska responds "Why, what's the problem?"

"Mcdirty replies "Well, if you had offered me two different apples, i would have taken the smaller."

Polska counters "Well, there you get the smaller one, shove it in your ass!"

:bronco::bronco::bronco::bronco::bronco:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska loves Mcdirty but he wants him to have a smaller apple. Funny.
Polska now tell me why would you share any apples with McDirty. He is a proud guy.
East Burnasby guy. Takes no crap and loves to get in to it.
He will bring trouble your way and then you have to run. Mcdirty all the jokes a side what is the score betwen Nk an Cliff this weekend to be? I might put some money on this game. Polska what do you think the out come is going to be?

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
polska loves mcdirty but he wants him to have a smaller apple. Funny.
Polska now tell me why would you share any apples with mcdirty. He is a proud guy.
East burnasby guy. Takes no crap and loves to get in to it.
He will bring trouble your way and then you have to run. Mcdirty all the jokes a side what is the score betwen nk an cliff this weekend to be? I might put some money on this game. Polska what do you think the out come is going to be?

1-1

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska you just might be right. Second half Cliff does not play well. I have wached few games on Burnaby Lake field. For some reason Cliff drops off in drive and smart play in the second half of the game.
It is not due to their shape Gio does good job on fitness. To me it looks like the team has tomany good players and they all like to lead. Just the same it should be heck of a game. Who ever wins will fight for one of the five spots to move up. There is also lots of teams going down at the end of the year. Every point will count huge at the end of the season. Italian centre field is a tough place to play on. Big guys tend to rule on a smaller park. I think NK will pull it off if Kenji is back.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska!

If you play for polonia ask your centre mid Patrick Adamchevski what a joke about mcdirty aka Ryan Mcsherry will do to you !I might just roll you up in a little shite apple and shove you up your own ass! You fcukin :wa:

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Polska!

If you play for polonia ask your centre mid Patrick Adamchevski what a joke about mcdirty aka Ryan Mcsherry will do to you !I might just roll you up in a little shite apple and shove you up your own ass! You fcukin :wa:

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:rolleyes:

P.s.

the right hook is useless against a quick left jab:(

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Polska!

Not on polonia

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska

My brother in law owns the Astoria Ill be sure to ask when i can kick your ass or we can be men and fight no gloves at say beaconsfield after we destroy Cliff sunday ....... Deal?Gloves are for guys who pump each other in the ass!

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know

TTP should sanction fights between cnuts that think they are tough, so we can see who The ttp champ really is!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys are getting beond funny. McDirty is a good guy. He just jokes around. Polsaka i just do't understand that you buy in to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0