Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
estrella de chile 2- cliff avenue 2

chile dominates this game from start until they go down to 10 men in the last 20...cliff plays a strong game and takes advantage of being a man up by potting one off a free kick as chile falls a sleep and dont follow their men into the top of the 6...chiles best game to date and its safe to say this team is a player in 1 b...skill level among the top in div 1 no doubt...very good game out there by both teams with two red cards...reffing leaves a bit to be desired if you are a chile fan, but thats how it goes

Who was the ref ?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliff is slipping if they only tied Chile side. All i can tell you Chile might be the dark horse at the end.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who was the ref ?

young blond guy, very level headed and poised, but from my point of view, Cliff got a away with a bunch of questionable tackles while chile was punished for trying to match cliff's agressiveness, it felt like only one team was allowed to go in hard at times. Any way you look at it though, it was a very good game with both teams showing their respective stregths

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well. NK vs Binger's was a good game but the ref was a joke. He tosed the wrong guy for two yellows. Yet the forward from Bingers side grabed Nk defenders shirt and pulled him dow on top of him. Bimger's scored and the ref blue the whisle end of the game. He extended the game six minutes. Only one guy went down for less then two minutes. To me this looks like a bit of vasalin. I might be wrong.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capitan one to zero for Binger's game extended six minutes. NK played with 10 men last half. Wromg guy got tosed out. Regs sweeper is a Croat, he is not going anywhere soon.
Might be pro soon. He is a true Croat half squre head and half croat. What a cobination to play soccer. Most of all an east ender.
And to play with Nelson Grham and Kenj and Luca Nico and Sandro and Anthony and Brian and Marko why would he go anywhere. Refs have stop Andrew from diving or some one will hurt the guy. He is to good of a player to do shite like that.

Nobby Stiles

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capitan one to zero for Binger's game extended six minutes.

NK played with 10 men last half. Wromg guy got tosed out.

Refs have stop Andrew from diving or some one will hurt the guy. He is to good of a player to do shite like that.

Referee actually played 4 minutes of extra time, should have played about 10 just for all the time taken over the ejection alone.
No idea whether he got the right player with the 2nd yellow for Hrvat, the Nk players seemed to have differing opinions within themselves.
Andrew was taken down by NK defender with a hard tackle in the box, Ref claimed he got ball first, we have to accept that, but hardly a dive.

Perhaps you should watch the game more closely Mr Base instead of arguing with coaches on the sidelines.

Nobby Stiles

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers Army 1 NK Hrvat 0

A tough battle between 2 physical teams that turned into a chippy affair at times. NK are strong defensively and their keeper was solid when called upon. Bingers got off to a slow start but dominated the final 20 minutes of the first half with great pressure and a number of corners without any goals to show for it.

In the second half Bingers again controlled large portions of the play but could not produce the killer ball in the attacking third. With 30 minutes to go the NK defender was cautioned with what the ref said was his second yellow, we're still not sure if he was right.

NK played well with 10 men and made it difficult for us but in the dying seconds of injury time the Army finally found the decisive ball and although the finish was sloppy it managed to find the back of the net.

A deserved 3 points for the Army based on the run of play, but full credit to the NK lads for putting up an extremely tough fight.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The reason I was talking with Bingers coach. Was, number one disrispect on the call. Binger"s coach new it was not Mike who got the yellow first. Ref was out to lunch on that one. Secondly Andrew dove on that play ref let it go. Third Andrew grabed Mikes shirt and went down. Ref was out of position to make the call. Nuber three David Jones from Nk was the guy on the first foul where the Binger's guy went down.
Number four it is a wrong Park for him to yap. There was a guy from the board watching. He saw what went down. It should be interasting for Bingwer's side to come to play on Nk home pitch. It was a refferre that disided who was going to win the game. Game was extended six minutes and 31 secs. There is other refs aroud watching. And as usual what heros against ten men. Tipical west side. Shyte. NDP is in next time. Slapping the bitch resalts in to many bad pops. It is fun to watch div one. And no Azzi to bring the bad roma.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched the Punjab - Sikh match and here is a quick report...

Jhooty (sp?) was deadly with his finish for the 'Canes (I think he scored 5 :O ) and was a sight to behold. It was some really nice soccer to watch both ways but Punjab really dominated. Not sure what the hell happened against Cliff after seeing them tonight though!? I am circling the weekend of the 4/5/6 of December for the rematch because the Temple boys looked none to pleased...

Miro with a good match as the whistle master. :D

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said Mr. Base

This tutti frutti, peasano, mother fukcing excuse for a ref totally screwed the train in the caboose today no matter what nobgoblin styles says. Having lost to punjab, who got smacked by cliff, who lost two buzz to bingers, NK decided to play a defence first style today, and it was working for us, despite the obvious bias on the refs part. Any time we won a ball where there was contact it was an automatic bingers free kick. However, when they raped us three tackles consecutively it was "playa on he cana stilla crawl". Absolute garbage. At half time I wanted to put Yomama on the game sheet as he arrived after kickoff but I couldn't pry that striped fruitcake away from the bingers halftime strategy huddle. Sure enough early in the second half, the little diving, shirt pulling weasel that plays striker for bingers draws a bullshite free kick on our left back, who says to the ref, "he's diving every play and he pulling on my fukcing shirt. The ref then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a yellow for talking which on its own was complete garbage. Then when he goes to write his shite down on his little dyslexic notepad he asks our player "whya is youra number alreadya in herea", to which or player says "I don't know I never got a yellow. To which the dipstick says "youa must have looka herea you see". "You havea to go a outa now" I then ran across the pitch and asked him if he was serious and when I saw there was no talking to this fukcnut I called him a "sacca de merda" and he threw me out of the park. If that player did have a yellow neither him or any of the rest of us knew it and the ref should have seen it before pulling out a ridiculous second to fukc us. He was complaining he could still hear me from a block away. The result aside NK is happy knowing that if this is the highest mountain we have to climb to stay in Div. 1 then with some decent officiating it shouldn't that daunting a task.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched the Punjab - Sikh match and here is a quick report...

Jhooty (sp?) was deadly with his finish for the 'Canes (I think he scored 5 :O ) and was a sight to behold. It was some really nice soccer to watch both ways but Punjab really dominated. Not sure what the hell happened against Cliff after seeing them tonight though!? I am circling the weekend of the 4/5/6 of December for the rematch because the Temple boys looked none to pleased...

Miro with a good match as the whistle master. :D

I thought Jhooty was playing for Pegasus this year? Unless you're talking about someone other than CJ Jhooty

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The reason I was talking with Bingers coach. Was, number one disrispect on the call. Binger"s coach new it was not Mike who got the yellow first. Ref was out to lunch on that one. Secondly Andrew dove on that play ref let it go. Third Andrew grabed Mikes shirt and went down. Ref was out of position to make the call. Nuber three David Jones from Nk was the guy on the first foul where the Binger's guy went down.
Number four it is a wrong Park for him to yap. There was a guy from the board watching. He saw what went down. It should be interasting for Bingwer's side to come to play on Nk home pitch. It was a refferre that disided who was going to win the game. Game was extended six minutes and 31 secs. There is other refs aroud watching. And as usual what heros against ten men. Tipical west side. Shyte. NDP is in next time. Slapping the bitch resalts in to many bad pops. It is fun to watch div one. And no Azzi to bring the bad roma.

Is there a "block" function on the TTP? I think I just got dumber reading that.

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said Mr. Base

This tutti frutti, peasano, mother fukcing excuse for a ref totally screwed the train in the caboose today no matter what nobgoblin styles says. Having lost to punjab, who got smacked by cliff, who lost two buzz to bingers, NK decided to play a defence first style today, and it was working for us, despite the obvious bias on the refs part. Any time we won a ball where there was contact it was an automatic bingers free kick. However, when they raped us three tackles consecutively it was "playa on he cana stilla crawl". Absolute garbage. At half time I wanted to put Yomama on the game sheet as he arrived after kickoff but I couldn't pry that striped fruitcake away from the bingers halftime strategy huddle. Sure enough early in the second half, the little diving, shirt pulling weasel that plays striker for bingers draws a bullshite free kick on our left back, who says to the ref, "he's diving every play and he pulling on my fukcing shirt. The ref then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a yellow for talking which on its own was complete garbage. Then when he goes to write his shite down on his little dyslexic notepad he asks our player "whya is youra number alreadya in herea", to which or player says "I don't know I never got a yellow. To which the dipstick says "youa must have looka herea you see". "You havea to go a outa now" I then ran across the pitch and asked him if he was serious and when I saw there was no talking to this fukcnut I called him a "sacca de merda" and he threw me out of the park. If that player did have a yellow neither him or any of the rest of us knew it and the ref should have seen it before pulling out a ridiculous second to fukc us. He was complaining he could still hear me from a block away. The result aside NK is happy knowing that if this is the highest mountain we have to climb to stay in Div. 1 then with some decent officiating it shouldn't that daunting a task.

And a little more...

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought Jhooty was playing for Pegasus this year? Unless you're talking about someone other than CJ Jhooty

Not CJ, he was there on the sidelines sporting a badass Malkin away Jersey haha. I think this player's first name was Jhooty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0