Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow is this Div. 1 or did we just go pro? Watcher, what crawled up you and Mr. Bases' ass. I'm not a ' tutti frutti, peasano, mother fukcing excuse for a ref ' but I'd be pretty choked at you if I was! Leave that shite at home.
We all get bad Ref's who change the game but on to next week man!

I did call this game in my predictions though:wa:

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it was only bad refereeing I could live with it. This was a cold calculated fukc job by a goof we've had problems with before. That time McDirty told him where to go after one of his officiating disasters only to have the coward report it after. I had forgotten about it but obviously bologny boy didn't.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In all the excitement I neglected to mention that the ref called off our beautiful header goal in the first half. Nobby seems to have forgotten as well.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Watcher got tossed from the park, then he's likely going be sanctioned to stay away for a few games. So my question is, who is going to conduct the NK Train in his absence? Will it be Mr. Base?

Nobby Stiles

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
In all the excitement I neglected to mention that the ref called off our beautiful header goal in the first half. Nobby seems to have forgotten as well.

and what a beautiful header it was, I remember it well
but why was it called off? perhaps he was offside on the play?
yet another bad call? all of which went against NK?

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Nobby was the guy that blew the ref in the half time circle jerk, hence his nickname. He was onside and that idiot wouldn't be able to see one way or the other anyway. Aren't you embarrassed having the ref in your half time huddle for the whole 10-15 min. We will get you westenders next time you can count on it. You can't have all the refs in your mouth can you?

colt45

Sep 28, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
We shouldn't forget to mention that the entire NK sideline was yelling at the ref for calls the whole game. Pretty good strategy if you want none to go your way. Classy.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Nobby was the guy that blew the ref in the half time circle jerk, hence his nickname. He was onside and that idiot wouldn't be able to see one way or the other anyway. Aren't you embarrassed having the ref in your half time huddle for the whole 10-15 min. We will get you westenders next time you can count on it. You can't have all the refs in your mouth can you?

and going by that nickname u must be the guy pleasuring himself sitting in his rocking chair... pervvvvvvv:rolleyes:

keep it up and its back to division 2 for You Mr. watcher

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher be smart. Do not post for next few days. # four from Bingers is the reason.
Ref played on west side for a year or two.
He is not ready for div one. His shape is terible for that level.
Div two and three no more.
They use David Cook for only ten fifteen minutes a game just to get a winning goal. Did you see they even have a fifty year old taking a sopt of young Cook.
What is going on between the fity year old and the coach.
Hot hot hot. Cheers tubby from Chile is a guy that will kill you if you do not shot him down one on one. Cheers to Conrad and rest of the boys for playing well. #4$$$$$ Cheers.

Chazling

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy smokes...1A seems a bit tame and gentle now in comparison to 1B. Here we are just trying to win games and take points while you guys are caught up in a full on Eastside/Westside gang rivalry and referee appoinitng conspiracies. I feel for you guys - as if Div 1 wasn't stressful enough this year!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher be smart. Do not post for next few days. # four from Bingers is the reason.
Ref played on west side for a year or two.
He is not ready for div one. His shape is terible for that level.
Div two and three no more.
They use David Cook for only ten fifteen minutes a game just to get a winning goal. Did you see they even have a fifty year old taking a sopt of young Cook.
What is going on between the fity year old and the coach.
Hot hot hot. Cheers tubby from Chile is a guy that will kill you if you do not shot him down one on one. Cheers to Conrad and rest of the boys for playing well. #4$$$$$ Cheers.

Free Base, how did you let a team with a 50 year-old on it beat you? WTF?

As for reffing div. 1/2/3 or 8.....sometimes ref get certain divisions because it is the only game they can do on any given weekend.....it's not all about better refs being in the Premier division/1st division.......something for you ponder.......

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said Capt, but to be fair, there is a bit of nepotism at play in terms of assignments dontcha think? :D

:bronco:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco nice leaf lad. Polska is trying hard. We do not care. As far as gangs go. East side has its own army. West side has no chance. But we play soccer forget gang fights.
Those boys take care of it's own buisness. Reffing was the reason of the hole thing. Azzi needs money. What better way. On to next game. Binger's are better off to play on Andy Livingston Park than to come to east side to shyte disterb.
I heard Claudio is back in town. Chile is going to get better. But he likes the name of Argentina more. Them chile boys should be very carfull.
I was told that he also runs a Compobaso side in three. Maybe even Panthers in three . Good job by a big man. I always new he head it in him. Got to watch the phones and stop watches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0