Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results, Banter, & Predictions - October 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
gilzinho said:
Predicitons:

Peg 2- 1 West Side
This is one game that would be delightful to watch. Surely the battle for promotion in my opinion. It is anyones game and a damn hard one to predict. I give the edge to peg though, they are gelling together nicely. I reckon there'll be one mouth ****ing scottish fella pissing everyone off though, that is certain!

Nice prediction....I guess the Scottish fella you are talking about would be me.......cheers for having me in your thoughts. Curious as to why you think I piss everyone off, but I must be doing something right.....
Good luck on the weekend and hopefully we'll see you in and around the top sometime soon:D

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Duecy

No comeback there ... have you seen the Prices $ that Junior and Aidso are charging ..................

all the best & take care always
..... Dumb .a.s.s.

the hawk

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dancin Bear said:
Curious as to why you think I piss everyone off, but I must be doing something right.....
Good luck on the weekend and hopefully we'll see you in and around the top sometime soon:D

It's probably that ridiculous accent of yours.....

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
T-Idiot said:
Duecy

No comeback there ... have you seen the Prices $ that Junior and Aidso are charging ..................

all the best & take care always
..... Dumb .a.s.s.

the hawk
T - Idiot.
$2.50 a beer is outrageous!!!!! :D :D

Why dont you collect the beer cans after practices and by spring time you could buy a round of beers at the cooler???:D

Deucy

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Duecy, T already owes me $20, i only take cash , no tins thanks. I think RUFC and Club I game will end up 2-1 for RUFC, but there will be about 10 cards handed out, should be good one to watch, I would love to be playing in this one, to bad i'm to old now.:)

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belfast Cowboy said:
Duecy, T already owes me $20, i only take cash , no tins thanks. I think RUFC and Club I game will end up 2-1 for RUFC, but there will be about 10 cards handed out, should be good one to watch, I would love to be playing in this one, to bad I'm to old now.:)

I see that RUFC have failed to score more then 1 goal in any of their 7 games so far this season. Making predictions is great and all, but how on earth do you come up with 3-1, or 2-1 for that matter? I'd be worried about getting the first one boys, especially with that Animal playing upfront:D;)

How do the RUFC lads feel about a Premier Division keeper signing with you, who in turn ends up starting upfront for you lot:confused:

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
club_i_champ said:
I see that RUFC have failed to score more then 1 goal in any of their 7 games so far this season. Making predictions is great and all, but how on earth do you come up with 3-1, or 2-1 for that matter? I'd be worried about getting the first one boys, especially with that Animal playing upfront:D;)

How do the RUFC lads feel about a Premier Division keeper signing with you, who in turn ends up starting upfront for you lot:confused:

Club I Champ,
Chirp Chirp Chirp.... Some things never change..

RUFC feels fine about Animal playing up front. Animal knows his job and will do it..

Deucy

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deuce said:
Club I Champ,
Chirp Chirp Chirp.... Some things never change..

Whoa, Some things never change you say? Tell me how you really feel:(

I have to stir it up in here somehow don't I Deucy boy? Your still upset about my comments at the pub from a few weeks back aren't you?:D;)

Either I stir it up, or were just left with FK Sarajevo (sp?) or FCByta:rolleyes:

Will you be playing the full 90 on Saturday Deucy?:confused:

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C I C

We feel as well as I guess Club Ireland having a 1st Fiv goalie playing out :D

We will get at least 3 I figure this weekend........I think we are practicing tonight shooting on an open net with a giant pylon between the pipes...........you know, game like situations!

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C I C
As you mention that RUFC have trouble scoring more than one goal in their previous games, saturday would be the perfect time for them or animal to net 3, then duecey can buy us all a pint, but i don't know which is more likely to happen.:)

boogienights

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question:

Does that bald headed nutjob from RUFC otherwise known as the plain IDIOTS, do anything but act like a complete twat on the sideline. He acted like a player in times past, but now it seems his act is just playin idiocy. He's a natural. Boog.

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
club_i_champ said:
Whoa, Some things never change you say? Tell me how you really feel:(

I have to stir it up in here somehow don't I Deucy boy? Your still upset about my comments at the pub from a few weeks back aren't you?:D;)

Either I stir it up, or were just left with FK Sarajevo (sp?) or FCByta:rolleyes:

Will you be playing the full 90 on Saturday Deucy?:confused:

Club I champ,

I was never upset about your comments in the pub.
It doesnt matter if I play 90 minutes or 90 seconds the only thing that matters if my team is successful and wins.. Unlike yourself your more concerned with how many megs you get.

gilzinho

Oct 1, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Curious as to why you think I piss everyone off, but I must be doing something right..."--Dancin Bear

Mate,
Its the running comentary all fcuking game long!!!! Not to mention all the BS you talk. Honestly, I reckon if you sent 1/2 the energy that your mouth uses down to your feet, you'd light this league up! But, hey, if talking trash is your game, then yes my friend, you are doing something right!

gilzinho

Oct 1, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notcher said:
gilzinho said:
delightful.............mouth ****ing
QUOTE]

Delightful?? mouthfcuking??? Starting to sound like the NK mob with these kinds of posts.

Amazing the difference one letter makes innit!?
I meant to say "mouthy fcuking" scot. Alas, that is not what came out. Sorry for the confusion, although, who is to say he is not the former.
I can just hear dancin bear muttering "..you duhty little fcuka, I aughtta..."
Priceless!!:bronco:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd say he's had a mouthful already. :D

I think that's what they call "munching carpet".

Attachments

• mouthyscot.jpg
    mouthyscot.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars