Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter September 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bregamascho it is not nice to call Adriano Names like that. Call a guy quir is not nice.
A do parlare te Italiano At Germano at Rusiano. Cheers stay posative. You wish you were as good as Adriano. Quick and good foot skill. U18 playing div one open men tells you how good the young guy is.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Herr Base, halts maul..."finocchio" doesn't necessarily mean "queer" AND I was referring to you, not Adriano, ma grazie di aver dato la riposta tua ;)

Gooch

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polonia 4 GN Sporting 2

GN came out strong trying to put Polonia on their heels . Were rewarded with a goal from their 7 ft Striker as he raised above the cross bar it seemed to head home 1-0 advantage

HT 1-0 Sporting

Second half
Polonia ties it up with blast from the edge the 18 .Against the run of play Sporting then takes the lead with a penalty shot . Then Polonia takes over and dominates the rest of the game with 3 unanswered.

Looking to build off that momentum going into next week.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bergamascho I am a gran dad not a funny guy. Let that to boys that injoy that.Talk about soccer. Not about back door boxing.
Olyimpics win Polonia wins now tell us between NK and Punjabi. What do you think the score will be? Did you watch Toronto FC vs Chicago. Gods most afull soccer.
Just think they will play Caps soon. Sixfoot three kicking the site of each other and no skill.There is better players in div three Valley league.

***LFC***

May 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh Temple 3
MF Primo 0

First half it should have been around 2 - 3 zip for Temple. Temple with all the possesion, just couldn't put it past the keeper.

Second half, Temple managed to score 10 mins in. It opened up Primo, they knocked in a couple of beautiful goals right after the 1st goal.The Outside mid's for Temple were a bit to much for Primo, all the goals scored were setup by the wing men. Primo will have a tough battle to stay up this year.

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched RFC Wickham...so so performance by both teams...richmond had more of play and looked more dangerous going forward...wickham needs a new goalie..how the hell can that guy play in net!?!?! his mistake led richmond to win..

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Checking this forum after about 48 hours absence I sense the excitement building around the NK vs. Hurricanes tilt. Everyone except Mr. Devo is expecting the NK train to derail and he's now maybe second guessing himself. However, most of the energy is coming from Mr. Base praying we fail so he can say I told you so. But in a weird twist part of him is also cheering for us, as any NK success fuels his destinationless quest. I fully expect to see him lurking around the periphery for this one unless he really has a Div 3 FVSL team and they are playing at the same time.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh Temple 3
MF Primo 0

First half it should have been around 2 - 3 zip for Temple. Temple with all the possesion, just couldn't put it past the keeper.

You need shots on goal to put it past the keeper. Possession yes, scoring chances...not so much.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reporting from a sunny Italian centre field. Punjabi vs NK Hrvat. First half equal. One one at half time. Second half was all Huricanes with very good attacking game. Rupi and Delvinder and #9 played and outstanding game. Nk made it look respectfull. But pace got to NK Hrvat in the first part of the second half. The final score was 3 to 2 Punjabi. Could have been higher. Punjabi club has a new keeper. Watcher as I told you before. Only Conrad, Kenji, Nelson and Paulo bring me out. Team not at all. Fraser Valley div three is very little lower than your div one sidein VMSL. Valley League is on a upswing.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:DA roughly contested but not dirty contest today at Beaconsfield between NK and Punjab. Punjab was easily the best team NK has faced in recent history. They made astute passes and always seemed poised. You know I have to say both Hurricane A and B play nice clean soccer unlike Sikh Temple who are viscious tacklers. Mr. Base was correct when he said the first team to score would win and an own goal from Hrvat to start the scoring proved to be the difference. That being said a tie would have felt like a win for NK as they were not the better team on the field today. Nico would have helped the NK cause today but he's busy scrofing on some chick in Cuba right now. Nick and Kenji who were absent and injured might have helped as well but thats why you sign more than eleven players. On to Bingers who shut out Cliff who spanked Punjab who beat us today. A daunting task to say the least.

PS...Nk's goals were sweet, the first a powerful header under the bar by Salov and the second a nutmeg of the sweeper and cool slotting past the keeper by Alejandro. Punjab's goals all sucked..........hahahahah

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino 5: GD's 1, we will let Dezza and Smartcoach give the review... can't say that the game was as lob sided as the score shows. The difference was defensive let downs on our part and Rino's ability to capitalize... can't say I would have stoped any of the goals, perhaps the last one, but that that point I just didn't care enough to make a spectacular save and perhaps risk getting hurt. GD's with a couple of great chances and blasting the ball 30yards over the net from 10 yards out. It was good to see some familiar faces out, including Charlie, odd playing vs him again. Perhaps our fortunes will turn next week with maybe some more A team players coming out...

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting lose 9:0...Two years ago they were VMSL champs, and now they are on their way to DIV 2...DIV 3 a year after..

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia 2 - Lobbans 0

We scored both goals in the second half as Lobbans goalie played really well in the first half to keep it tied. First goal was a really nice shot from about 25 yards out into the top corner and then second was a neat chip ball through to our outside mid who scored to put the game away with 25 left.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino 5: GD's 1, we will let Dezza and Smartcoach give the review... can't say that the game was as lob sided as the score shows.

lob-sided? I don't think any of the goals you let in were lobs :p

The difference was defensive let downs on our part and Rino's ability to capitalize... can't say I would have stoped any of the goals, perhaps the last one, but that that point I just didn't care enough to make a spectacular save and perhaps risk getting hurt.

Are you serious? So you could have made the save, but chose not to because you didn't want to risk getting hurt? Maybe your defense could have also tackled our players on the other 4 goals, but chose not to because they didn't want to risk getting hurt? :rolleyes:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just can not understand why the Green Devel is on a down fall. Nelson is a good coach and looks for alot from each guy. So far i saw Cliff play I saw Huricanes play I saw West side Rino play And I saw Sikh Tample play and Nk Hrvat. West Side Rino will be in top three. Huricanes in top four,Nk Fifth or sixth. They need one or two very strong guys up front that can control the game. Sikh Temple in top three. Cliff needs two sixfoot one guys that carve up front to be in top three. Mike Mazi would be the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0