Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] Second Half - Results and Banter 11/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARMYGEDDON

Mar 4, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 13 Predictions:

Rino’s 1 vs. Chile 3
Hrvat 1 vs. Rich Olympics 0
Punjab 0 vs. Serbia 2
TSA 2 vs. Van Olympics 2
Akal 3 vs. Lobbans 1

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's 2 - 1 Chile

Clearly this forum has died a death, but just thought this was a result of note. Took the lead against Chile this afternoon after some pressure high up the field, only to be pegged back straight away on a free kick, but stuck to our game and got the winner on a corner in the second half.

Chile showed their true colours tonight though, with some of the dirtiest play I've ever seen. They were like spoiled children not getting their way, petty shite that has no place on the field. I feel sorry for the ref tonight also who had to put up with constant abuse.

Raking the back of a players leg off the ball, punching players, kicking, ridiculous dives, school yard tricks of getting on all fours as a player backs up to try and trip him, stamping on toes, relentless verbal abuse, the list goes on. No way to play football, but I suppose playing these tactics have made them a top 5 team.

I thought I'd be delighted to beat them tonight, after seeing how they take losing, I'm ecstatic.

RickG

May 28, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can often tell the championships teams from the also rans by watching the team's discipline and demeanor. I sure wasn't impressed with much about Chile when I watched them play NK a couple of weeks ago. When it was 2-0 late in the first half the Chile defense completely collapsed and let NK players in 1 v 1 with the Chile keeper 3 times. Chile were incredibly lucky not to have it be 2-2 or worse at the half, after completely dominating the early part of the game. Even in the second half, when Chile went up 3-0 after a blatant 'mano de dios' it was clear that if NK had any forwards who could hit the broad side of a barn that game could easily have ended in a draw. Having seen Akal a couple of times this year I think they are far more disciplined defensively than Chile. Not as flashy, and they don't score as many goals as the Chileans, but Akal look to me like they have the kind of team culture to win big games..

Van Oly and Akal to go through and Chile to be close, but choke under stress....unless they get over themselves and grow up as a team over the next two months.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is obviously a lot of ups and downs in this league. Some very surprising results almost every week but it makes this season very interesting.

Based on what I saw and what I heard from some friends, who regularly follow some teams, two most impressive sides were so far Vancouver Olympics and Akal. These two teams are most consistent teams in the league.
Chile is flashy, on moments they are very good but they play risky and cannot keep their composure when the result is not going their way.
Serbia is a very strange team, hard to know which side will show up, good or bad, a lot of young players.
Army is a very tough team and hard to play against; one of the most experienced teams in the league.
Punjab Hurricanes are extremely disappointing this season but should not be surprising considering a merger with Delta; their best players are obviously playing Premier with Delta. It is very strange that the league allowed Punjab Hurricanes to complete in Division 1 considering their ties with the Premier league team.

At this moment it looks that Akal, Olympics, and Chile are running away and that it will be 3-team race for the best two. But, Serbia and Army are not that far; there are still 9 more games to play.

Next week Akal and Olympics should have an easy job against UBC and Punjab; a good chance to separate themselves from Chile who plays Army (a tie in this game sure looks as a safe bet).

At the end, I have to say that it is quite ridiculous that there are no assistant referees in Division 1.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its typical of teams like Chile and others from traditionally warmer countries to start shitting the bed once December rolls in. To bad they cant adapt and bring it to the next level. Oh well thank god for summer season...

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened on Nov.25, 2011 when Olympics and Akal played 1:1? There are, at least, 4 suspensions (2 on both sides), 3 to 5 games, listed on VMSL web site.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the book is out on Chile. Shut down De Souza and Ray, and you can limit their offense.

Plus they have a pretty crazy goalkeeper. What ever happened to Mike Newton?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having reffed the Olympics the other day.......I can say they were the most impressive team I've seen this season in division one......no disrespect to the other teams as there are definitely some good division one teams this year. They have added 3 or 4 players from the last time I reffed them earlier against Rino and they are certainly better for it. Having said that, EVERY team has a weakness but I'm not in a position to say that in a public forum. :) IT will be a great race for promotion and demotion this year.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jeezes Christ, the ****ing rats in this forum sure come out when the cat ain't around....some of you have ZERO spine, when I was posting I rarely saw a post from Anjin or Rickytwocents, who are you people????? Run back to your holes and eat the cheese...first of all, guys who are posting for Rino's big win, ANJIN IM LOOKING AT YOU, congrats on the win, second, consider yourselves lucky that the TWO balls you put on net went in, other than that, what did you generate?? You mucked a good win, now be happy, its the only thing you'll celebrate this year, second, the way you guys wacked and slid all over the field, what? you weren't expecting our guys to bite back, get a life. Our goalie is a little out there and he was the only one who yelled at the ref. Other than that it sure felt like you won the world cup when the game ended, let's talk about the 4-1 spanking we gave you in the first round...crickets is all I hear. We play that game again with 5 of our guys who were either puking from the godamn flu thats going around or injured and this forum is quiet as its been all year, stay classy lads and be happy you won. We still held posession and couldn't penetrate your 8 man defense consistently to do damage, we lost that game more than you won it, how's that for a game report?

Dezza, thanks for "the book", let's make it a bestseller, as a forenote make sure those corner flags get put away in Smartcoaches car and that you don't forget the water or Rino's hat.

Rickytwobits, the guy in the back of the room yelling the loudest, the game against Hrvat was over in 20 minutes, our guys took their foot off the pedal and gave you a chance to come back, then the second half started and the game got put away, rather quickly and turned ugly by the 20 minute mark, that's all I am going to say about that. Keep talking about the hand ball, you sound like Mourinhno, all you do is talk but nobody really cares what you're saying, go build a winner champ, are you even affliliated with a team or are you just a fan???

And who is this asslop guy? have you ever posted in this div 1 forum??? Typical of teams like Chile from traditionally warmer weather????? WTF IS THAT???? What other teams "like" Chile are you referring to??? When have we shite the bed in the cold months, we have a better record in the 2nd half of each of the 1st three seasons we've been in the VMSL, give your head a shake and do your homework, we missed promotion by a single point last year in a year where only 1 team went up, we battled Rino's and Norvan all year and Norvan was simply the better squad. We are 1 point from first with 9 games left and a huge game coming up against our (very respectfully) "archrivals" in Binger's, a team that always brings out the best against us and bring their best. Ask any of the Binger's guys how badly we shite the bed. Crawl back into whatever rock you came out of and do us all a favour and shut your trap, expert, you're pathetic.

What's with all the Chile hate all of a sudden? Our defense is poor, our guys dive, our guys yap. Asklop, where do you get off, who are you, do you know anything about my team, have you ever watched Chile play?? Man, we are sure lucky to be 1 point off the lead, I am sure Akal and Dino aren't even worried about us, Dino, I am going to give you a refund on you season's tickets since we are done and promo is all yours and Akal's.

WOW, Feel so much better now, hate away assholes! I am right here waiting

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jeezes Christ, the ****ing rats in this forum sure come out when the cat ain't around....some of you have ZERO spine, when I was posting I rarely saw a post from Anjin or Rickytwocents, who are you people????? Run back to your holes and eat the cheese...first of all, guys who are posting for Rino's big win, ANJIN IM LOOKING AT YOU, congrats on the win, second, consider yourselves lucky that the TWO balls you put on net went in, other than that, what did you generate?? You mucked a good win, now be happy, its the only thing you'll celebrate this year, second, the way you guys wacked and slid all over the field, what? you weren't expecting our guys to bite back, get a life. Our goalie is a little out there and he was the only one who yelled at the ref. Other than that it sure felt like you won the world cup when the game ended, let's talk about the 4-1 spanking we gave you in the first round...crickets is all I hear. We play that game again with 5 of our guys who were either puking from the godamn flu thats going around or injured and this forum is quiet as its been all year, stay classy lads and be happy you won. We still held posession and couldn't penetrate your 8 man defense consistently to do damage, we lost that game more than you won it, how's that for a game report?

Dezza, thanks for "the book", let's make it a bestseller, as a forenote make sure those corner flags get put away in Smartcoaches car and that you don't forget the water or Rino's hat.

Rickytwobits, the guy in the back of the room yelling the loudest, the game against Hrvat was over in 20 minutes, our guys took their foot off the pedal and gave you a chance to come back, then the second half started and the game got put away, rather quickly and turned ugly by the 20 minute mark, that's all I am going to say about that. Keep talking about the hand ball, you sound like Mourinhno, all you do is talk but nobody really cares what you're saying, go build a winner champ, are you even affliliated with a team or are you just a fan???

And who is this asslop guy? have you ever posted in this div 1 forum??? Typical of teams like Chile from traditionally warmer weather????? WTF IS THAT???? What other teams "like" Chile are you referring to??? When have we shite the bed in the cold months, we have a better record in the 2nd half of each of the 1st three seasons we've been in the VMSL, give your head a shake and do your homework, we missed promotion by a single point last year in a year where only 1 team went up, we battled Rino's and Norvan all year and Norvan was simply the better squad. We are 1 point from first with 9 games left and a huge game coming up against our (very respectfully) "archrivals" in Binger's, a team that always brings out the best against us and bring their best. Ask any of the Binger's guys how badly we shite the bed. Crawl back into whatever rock you came out of and do us all a favour and shut your trap, expert, you're pathetic.

What's with all the Chile hate all of a sudden? Our defense is poor, our guys dive, our guys yap. Asklop, where do you get off, who are you, do you know anything about my team, have you ever watched Chile play?? Man, we are sure lucky to be 1 point off the lead, I am sure Akal and Dino aren't even worried about us, Dino, I am going to give you a refund on you season's tickets since we are done and promo is all yours and Akal's.

WOW, Feel so much better now, hate away assholes! I am right here waiting

PMSing PD is way to sensitive... LOL... Nice to see u posting again... My job is done.. Good luck the rest of the way ....LOL

If Truth Is Painful, Deceit Hurts More ?

TheBoss

Mar 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMSing PD is way to sensitive... LOL... Nice to see u posting again... My job is done.. Good luck the rest of the way ....LOL

If Truth Is Painful, Deceit Hurts More ?

What exactly was the job you were trying to do? Were you doing all of TTP a service by single handedly getting a reaction :rolleyes:? Seems like you just got told the facts, and now you can't muster up anymore of your riveting insight.... LOL

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
What exactly was the job you were trying to do? Were you doing all of TTP a service by single handedly getting a reaction :rolleyes:? Seems like you just got told the facts, and now you can't muster up anymore of your riveting insight.... LOL

Does the government pay half your wage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0