Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] Second Half - Results and Banter 11/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha ha.. anyhow, post #2 said something about this form being dead/dying... All i was trying to do was get a reaction from PD (who said he was done posting here for what ever reason, maybe to do with NK croat).. I infact miss his insightful posts and thorough game reports...Which was the only thing really wurth reading in division 1 thread ...

Much better than the traditional "tonight we lost 6-0 short players ,lots of injuries excuse/ excuse/ blah/ blah /blah"

Bottom line PD should come back and start posting on here again.

Are we clear BIG BOSS MAN?

RickG

May 28, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
PD. Lo bueno de fútbol es que la tabla de posiciones nunca mentir. Vamos a ver cómo se hace al final de la temporada. Quizás voy a estar correcto y tal vez equivocado. Mi conjetura es que no tienes un ningún equipo de clase que se va a ahogar.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi PD,

Thanks for resorting to personal attacks. I'm sorry to have upset you by revealing to the world what should be completely obvious to anyone who watches your team play.

A couple of points of clarification. The corner flags don't go in anyone's car as they are stored in a lockbox at the field. Now can you please remind the last time you suited up and played for your team?

I will say that in your entire diatribe you were right on one thing, and that is that you lost the game. And I mean specifically that you did that by moving your starting striker to the wing, after he won numerous fouls near our penalty area and was the only one producing a goal-threat for your team in the first 30 minutes of the game. So bravo, give yourself a pat on the back, and welcome back to TTP.

Cheers,
Dezza

~slanginwaterbottlesatafieldnearyou

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi PD,

Thanks for resorting to personal attacks. I'm sorry to have upset you by revealing to the world what should be completely obvious to anyone who watches your team play.

A couple of points of clarification. The corner flags don't go in anyone's car as they are stored in a lockbox at the field. Now can you please remind the last time you suited up and played for your team?

I will say that in your entire diatribe you were right on one thing, and that is that you lost the game. And I mean specifically that you did that by moving your starting striker to the wing, after he won numerous fouls near our penalty area and was the only one producing a goal-threat for your team in the first 30 minutes of the game. So bravo, give yourself a pat on the back, and welcome back to TTP.

Cheers,
Dezza

~slanginwaterbottlesatafieldnearyou

Dezza, yes, I screwed up by moving him to the wing and putting in another fwd who has 7 goals in 3 games in Murtada, who knew that with 2 fwds instead of 1 we wouldn't break down your backline of 10...what a mistake...lol anyway, make sure you put the locks in the box and that those bottles are full. Keep working on those defensive tactics.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
R_King_beating.png

Can't we all just get along. :D:D:D No podemos llevarnos bien todos. :D:D:D Ne mogu svi smo upravo dobili zajedno. :D:D:D

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza, yes, I screwed up by moving him to the wing and putting in another fwd who has 7 goals in 3 games in Murtada, who knew that with 2 fwds instead of 1 we wouldn't break down your backline of 10...what a mistake...lol anyway, make sure you put the locks in the box and that those bottles are full. Keep working on those defensive tactics.

Is that the guy that swung, missed, and nearly fell over the ball in the 2nd half? If so then yeah, good job putting him on the field. Is all that you've got some inane reference to our rapidly growing defense (first it was 8 men, now it's 10)? Painful Delusions....

So are you lacing up this weekend or will you have your 5 players recovered from injury and "puking from the godamn flu"? I'll be borrowing Dino's season's tickets and will be at your game on Saturday. See you there :)

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that the guy that swung, missed, and nearly fell over the ball in the 2nd half? If so then yeah, good job putting him on the field. Is all that you've got some inane reference to our rapidly growing defense (first it was 8 men, now it's 10)? Painful Delusions....

So are you lacing up this weekend or will you have your 5 players recovered from injury and "puking from the godamn flu"? I'll be borrowing Dino's season's tickets and will be at your game on Saturday. See you there :)

why would you bother coming, you're not fighting for anything but a middle of the pack spot, didn't know there was a prize for that this year...you're comical, keep picking up those flags at Point Grey, lol

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
PD, you're back... good stuff, thought you might be in hibernation. Good to see some posts before you declare how tough but spiritually rewarding your game against Bingers was.

It's clear to see where your players get their mentality from, based on some reactions you're posting here. I think that's the essential problem with your team, you can't take a joke/tackle.

You may very well go on to win this division, and I wish you all the best, we have no more say in it, but in the end we all know if you do you will be right back here the season after. Your team lack the physical capabilities to compete at the higher level. You claim we kicked you about the pitch, when if you were honest, you'd acknowledge there were a few intentionally hard tackles on specific players that had a biased impact on the game, that's all. These were not dirty, at least not in the sense your classless players went on to demonstrate.

Neither were they accidental. They were well timed and well placed to incur only fouls and warnings at the most, but also to rile your whole team up. It was very easy really, and Ernesto, as I learned his name throughout the game from all your players shouting at him, can't book us for these challenges, as they are legal or at least somewhat legal.

This is not a cheap tactic, but rather using our physical size as you use your speed... well maybe slightly cheap, but f*ck it, we won. You can steal our best U-21 prospects and their brothers, but you can't take the physical mentality we trained into them. The first tackle on Souza brought 10-15mins of complaining. 10-15mins when he wasn't playing to his strength. Another tackle here and there and he's out of the game completely.

These spells of disarray brought our spells of dominance, easy really. Whether we scored 2/2 or 2/5 doesn't matter, you scored 1/2, the second being a great save from our goalie.

So for all your creative abilities, despite of course an influenza epidemic, or a bout of swine flu, you still couldn't break down a simple defensive structure. If we have 10 behind the ball, surely you can stop 1 lone striker creating a few chances, when all of your paid/stolen talent can only create 2.

Oh that's right, the long ball, you can't win headers at the back, how unfortunate. Seems so simple, but alas here we are, 2-1, and the jig is up.

Anyway, I've gone on as long as you and I'm starting to rant... my final point is there's a difference between a hard tackle and being cheap, we tackle hard, your team are cheap. Hope you can spot the difference, but if not, it's probably why you're the Chile coach.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
PD, you're back... good stuff, thought you might be in hibernation. Good to see some posts before you declare how tough but spiritually rewarding your game against Bingers was.

It's clear to see where your players get their mentality from, based on some reactions you're posting here. I think that's the essential problem with your team, you can't take a joke/tackle.

You may very well go on to win this division, and I wish you all the best, we have no more say in it, but in the end we all know if you do you will be right back here the season after. Your team lack the physical capabilities to compete at the higher level. You claim we kicked you about the pitch, when if you were honest, you'd acknowledge there were a few intentionally hard tackles on specific players that had a biased impact on the game, that's all. These were not dirty, at least not in the sense your classless players went on to demonstrate.

Neither were they accidental. They were well timed and well placed to incur only fouls and warnings at the most, but also to rile your whole team up. It was very easy really, and Ernesto, as I learned his name throughout the game from all your players shouting at him, can't book us for these challenges, as they are legal or at least somewhat legal.

This is not a cheap tactic, but rather using our physical size as you use your speed... well maybe slightly cheap, but f*ck it, we won. You can steal our best U-21 prospects and their brothers, but you can't take the physical mentality we trained into them. The first tackle on Souza brought 10-15mins of complaining. 10-15mins when he wasn't playing to his strength. Another tackle here and there and he's out of the game completely.

These spells of disarray brought our spells of dominance, easy really. Whether we scored 2/2 or 2/5 doesn't matter, you scored 1/2, the second being a great save from our goalie.

So for all your creative abilities, despite of course an influenza epidemic, or a bout of swine flu, you still couldn't break down a simple defensive structure. If we have 10 behind the ball, surely you can stop 1 lone striker creating a few chances, when all of your paid/stolen talent can only create 2.

Oh that's right, the long ball, you can't win headers at the back, how unfortunate. Seems so simple, but alas here we are, 2-1, and the jig is up.

Anyway, I've gone on as long as you and I'm starting to rant... my final point is there's a difference between a hard tackle and being cheap, we tackle hard, your team are cheap. Hope you can spot the difference, but if not, it's probably why you're the Chile coach.

Please don't appeal to the "technical" aspect to prove how smart "your" tactic that's been employed by nearly every team we've played this year won you the game. Yes, what a secret, target two of our best players with hard tackles and man mark them and they will be less effective...I am going to write a letter to BC Soccer to make sure they include this amazing insight into their coaches handbook, ANJIN SAYS "MAN MARK RAY & SOUZA, IT WORKS", Dino, please make sure that amazing insight goes into your book, you don't want to miss this tactical genious from Anjin.

Why do you care what happens with us next year??? Why does it upset you that a skilled team is pushing promo? You play a physical brand of game with lots of running and kicking and sliding and tackling and mucking, go nuts, takes ZERO technical ability and soccer sense, but I look at where you are in the standings, just shrug my shoulders and shake my head, to each his own man, you mucked your way to victory, be happy, I am sure you guys circled the calendar for our game as do most teams, that's flattery enough for me pal, I am sure people cringe when Rino's is coming up and Dino and Critter were at our game to watch how Rino's played, lol.

Grow up, i didn't steal any of your players, they started coming to my training sessions in August and I only found out they were with you last year when they signed, OMG, I signed a player that played with Rino's, OMG, I will give everyone a speech on how if you've been on Rino's you can't come play with Chile, get a life, or better go practise how to kick the ball up into the corner then run after it from 50 yards out, then practise your slide tackles, get Dezza to put the corner flags so you have a target on where to kick that ball...play your brand, we'll play ours and let's compare records going back to last year as to who has more points, goals for an against, I'll stick to mine and not follow your template that made you get relegated the last year you played premier.

ARMYGEDDON

Mar 4, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 14 Predictions

Akal 3 - Metro 1
Lobbans 1 - TSA 1
Van Olympics 4 - Punjab 0
Serbia 0 - Hrvat 0
Rino's 2 - Rich. Olympics 1

TheBoss

Mar 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
View attachment 8769

Can't we all just get along. :D:D:D No podemos llevarnos bien todos. :D:D:D Ne mogu svi smo upravo dobili zajedno. :D:D:D

Watcher.. Your back?? Without any game reports? I was looking forward to hearing about all of your players injuries and why you hadn't won games.. Pleaseee tell us how your going to keep the train on the "correct" route of being a upper table Div.1 team and from avoiding the next stop in Div.2.:wa:

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello TheBoss

I want to be careful not to offend anybody anymore, so I will just say, that as three teams are demoted from div.one this year, The Train was happy to get back in the win column against our nemesis from Richmond, whom we always seem to decision. On to a historically greater nemesis in the Serbs and another big three points up for grabs. With games against powerhouses Chile (that one is for you PD), Van O and Akal ahead, this would be a nice springboard to those tilts.

Big
Heavy Fast
Heading For You
The Train
Lookout

:bye::bye::bye:

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PD I am sending 2 coaches ,1 trainer & 1 psychiatrist to your game on saturday.
Would you like our water boy he could help you coach.

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Estrelle de Chile 4 Bingers Army 2. A disspointing result for us where both teams had many chances to score but Chile had much stronger finishing. We will look to work hard and get results in our last 8 games now. I think the ref did a good job but he would of certainly benefitted from some linesmen on a few plays he could not see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0