Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] September & October 2008/09 Results, Predictions, & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry about that, lads....my mistake. :( I think someone was TTP..........

Evidently it was Cliff Avenue 0 ICST Pegasus 3

And the Olympics lost to Akal........now, can Bombastic do a turn tomorrow?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 2 - Polonia 0

New goalie at Sapp - incredible!!! 2 fine saves to maintain the shutout. Sapp, as usual, missed tonnes (metric that is) of chances.

Indian Pale Ale

Oct 12, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two thumbs up to the Bombastic lads for the impressive win, now can GN Sporting also supply an upset this upcoming week, to help the Akal fellas out in the standings? :rolleyes:

Btw, solid 2-0 win against Van. Olympics yesterday; physical game but well played by both sides

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
AFC (Estrella de Chile) 4 RCIUA 1 Clear mismatch, RCIUA pressures all over the field, but the overall skill of the Chileans comes through all over the pitch, solid win for the boys in red.

ST4life

Nov 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akal doesnt have shite on Sikh temple. akal sucks, the only thing that doesn't suck about them I'd their moms rotis and mill they go home and suck on after their games. Bunch of mommas boys. Especially raju, and harbinder(cheapest and dirtiest player in all soccer

Dirty Daddy 3

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the correction...your post is much, much clearer now.

Come to think of it would the post be better it were "Rotis and MILF"??

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akal doesnt have shite on Sikh temple. akal sucks, the only thing that doesn't suck about them I'd their moms rotis and mill they go home and suck on after their games. Bunch of mommas boys. Especially raju, and harbinder(cheapest and dirtiest player in all soccer

:confused: Except that Sikh Temple is in Div. 2 and Akal is in Div. 1 so ya, Akal does have "shite" on Sikh Temple.

Indo Peg looks like a lock for promotion this year. 1B will be interesting. Go Hurricanes!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hurricanes are due for a solid bed-shitting in come february. keep the three-peat dreams alive, boys!

Mastan

Mar 14, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
due for a solid bed-shitting IN COME february ! hahahahaha, really good english douche-bag ! might want to try that one again ...........

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
:

Indo Peg looks like a lock for promotion this year. 1B will be interesting. Go Hurricanes!

There are never any locks for promotion. This is still wide open with A LOT of games left to play. Anything can happen, as displayed in past years.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Coach, just giving a 110% each week, and only looking toward the next game, right.

Peg will be promoted no problem, unless it is a really cold winter, then they may be in trouble.

hos

Mithee Bundha

Jun 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo shouldn't have any problems getting promoted..... the only questions are will they take Temple and Peg with them, you would think so considering all the work that Temple and Peg have done up to this point but things can change....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ST4life.........easy there. It was a good clean battle against Akal and that is what it should be. Akal as well as several other teams are still in the hunt for promotion, as only 7 out of 18 games have been played. Lots to play and of course teams will be gaining and losing players throughout........

Reeder

Nov 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
will they take Temple and Peg with them, you would think so considering all the work that Temple and Peg have done up to this point but things can change....

What? Take Temple and Peg with them? Stirring the pot are we?

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hurricanes are due for a solid bed-shitting in come february. keep the three-peat dreams alive, boys!

I saw a bit of the game on Friday. I wouldn't say that the Hurricanes are better than last year, I didn't see some familiar faces as I'm not sure if they were hurt or are not playing with them this year; but the side in general seems to be weak. Canes and Rovers will be competing with the Lobbys as the dark horse. It will be interesting who picks up who in the upcoming weeks.

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MB:

Worse case scenario they can always buy a spot... like Akal did.....but to my knowledge Sikh Temple has never had to pull such a move.

ST4Life:

Who are Raju and Harbinder?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0