Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1A] Who will win the group?

Who will win group A and play in the promotion playoff?

• Serbian White Eagles

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Westside Rino

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Pegasus

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia 4 - Pegasus 0

We got on the board about 18 mins in the game, Peg then got some oppurtunities with the best one hitting the post but after half it was all Serbia as we got 3 in the half to knock Peg out of contention for promotion. Solid game by both sides with tons of yellows handed out, I believe close to 10 all together. We just have to win out our schedule to have a shot at premier now.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well...
Looks like Burnaby shocked once again. Burnaby with the convincing 5-1 victory over Romania. I can officially say we are now out of relegation.

How were everyone elses games?

How many players did Romania show up with?

Our game didn't go as Sikh Temple aka Punjab FC showed up with only 7 men and refused to take the field.

Beli Orlovi

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats on the win SWE, however, Eagles can't fly in a Hurricane.

Wow...that was possibly the dumbest comment ever made on TTP.

Predictions weren't as accurate as I had hoped...Primo beat Wickham! Congrats boys, it doesn't make sense that you guys tie so much. You are the only team we couldn't beat.

By the way is anyone who posts in here from Primo? That is too bad about the forfeit, it is never fun to play on a team like that.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many players did Romania show up with?

Romania showed up with about 14 players. More than what we had. We just played really well and they didn't have their greatest game. So it was a huge 3 points for us. Why didnt the Sikhs want to play?

Gigi_Becali

Oct 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Romania showed up with about 14 players. More than what we had. We just played really well and they didn't have their greatest game. So it was a huge 3 points for us. Why didnt the Sikhs want to play?

We had 11, where did you see 14? I wish we had 9 it seems that we play better when we are down few players, ask dezza. :)

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Either way, we had the same number of players you did as well. But were u guys missing some key players? or did you guys not perform to well?

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha do u think they'll want to play against us next weekend or do you think they'll forfeit then as well??

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're guess is as good as mine. They are now officially relegated to Div 2, but every game they forfeit is a $50 fine.

Beli Orlovi

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Azzi should just step in and end their misery. No more games for Sikh, waive the fines and award the points to the teams instead of subjecting those poor souls to absolute humiliation every week.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full marks to Serbia for their win over us on Saturday...they were the better team and they deserve to win our side and play the Hurricanes in the playoff. The only question I have is when will this game (or home and away series) take place??? With the league winding down already, I hope for the sake of both teams that they don't schedule it in April, as that means there will be a lot of time sitting idle...not the best preparation for a game of this magnitude! I would suggest that once it is mathematically confirmed that Serbia and PH have won their respective sides (can't be far off now), get the game(s) in ASAP.

Cheers

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
both sides are not finished. if we lose one of our last 2 games we could be tied on points with westside and would have to play them in a playoff cuz we would be tied on points..

on the other side if club ireland can win their 2 make up games beat punjabs they would be 1 point back and punjab still have a tough cliff avenue team to play....

its not over yet

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Predictions for this weekend:

Akal FC V.S. Westside Rino:

Westside takes this one by 3. Akal hasn't been doing to well lately allowing lots of goals.

Primo FC V.S. Pegasus SC:

Game of the week. Pegasus wins 2-1.

Romania FC V.S. Wickham FC:

Romania's going to want to make up for their last weekends result and win 3-1. Although Wickham has been putting up some good results lately.

Serbian White Eagles V.S. Burnaby Fury:

White Eagles going to continue their winning ways but its not going to be easy. They take it 2-0.

Sikh Temple V.S. Burnaby Canadians:

Burnaby with the 3 points in this game. If the Sikhs don't forfeit, Burnaby wins by 3.

What are everyone else's predictions for this weekend?

srbijaneagle

Oct 30, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
serbia 2-1 over fury serbia missed about 10 chances includin a post and 2 saves by the golaie on breakaways

a comeback victory but we'll take it

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
probably one of our worse performances this year. we should thank burnaby for scoring that pk or else we woulda tied 0-0 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0