Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1B 2007] Results, Banter & Predictions September & October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
yea 2-2 draw acbc were losing 2-0 one nice goal from joey v. the other was a misplay by the goalie...then acbc came back with a beauty goal then scored on a pk with a minute left in the game.

Stevie-G

Dec 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah those were the results

CA gets a 2-0 lead in the first half, and then ACBC gets 1 before the half ends on a poor clearance by the CA defense, both teams have opportunities to score a goal or two extra in first. second half there isn't too much going on, just some strong defensive play from both sides, both goalies making easy saves on several chances from each side. Then the bullshit call of the game was the phantom dive job their forward pulls with 30 seconds left and they get a PK. Final at the whistle is 2-2 draw.

Gooch

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polonia 1 Club Ireland 1
Polonia goes up about 10-15 mins in.
Should note Polonia were without quite a few regulars as the Cat Guys had to come up and play and did well. Club I pressed forward in the second half in search of a goal with Polonia's keeper making some fine saves.
Club I was humping balls into the box and finally scores the equalizer with 30 seconds left on a scramble play.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polonia 1 Club Ireland 1
Polonia goes up about 10-15 mins in.
Should note Polonia were without quite a few regulars as the Cat Guys had to come up and play and did well. Club I pressed forward in the second half in search of a goal with Polonia's keeper making some fine saves.
Club I was humping balls into the box and finally scores the equalizer with 30 seconds left on a scramble play.

Our equalizer was a clinical finish and fully deserved. IMO the game was a tale of 2 halves, we spent much of the first half chasing the ball because we couldn't keep it and Polonia moved it around quickly. Second half we pushed forward constantly and Polonia played counter attack the rest of the way. When your down with less then 5 to go, get bodies in the box and see what happens.

I hate BBY Lake turf:mad:

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a little thought on friday night's game. First, club I is a good team but for a team that dishes out alot of dirty and cheap hits they sure whine alot. #12 was the worst of the bunch taking down our front runner behind the play with an elbow with the ref not looking, just nasty. Second, if you can play as good as you think you can you would be a better team. Last, we should of scored at least 3 or 4 in the first half and that is the only reason for the tie. Oh yeah one more thing, clinical finish my ass anyone can head a ball into a open net from 2 yards out.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh yeah one more thing, clinical finish my ass anyone can head a ball into a open net from 2 yards out.

The website is called Take The Piss right? I scored that goal, and yes anyone could have scored it. Way to keep pace with everyone else, muppet.

That ref was crap. Any squad would have a moan at that ref. He should of thrown out a couple of cards for both teams, but didn't. So he doesn't do so, we hound him a little bit more, and you start complaining about us! Focus on your own game, that way you won't give up a muckers goal in the 90th minute :)

All in all we played a decent 45 minutes in two games against Polonia. They had our # in both games for whatever reason. Maybe we'll see you next year.

baby faced assassin

Nov 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our equalizer was a clinical finish and fully deserved. IMO the game was a tale of 2 halves, we spent much of the first half chasing the ball because we couldn't keep it and Polonia moved it around quickly. Second half we pushed forward constantly and Polonia played counter attack the rest of the way. When your down with less then 5 to go, get bodies in the box and see what happens.

I hate BBY Lake turf:mad:
tough go against polonia this eh CIC...

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tough go against polonia this eh CIC...

You have no idea mate, shat ourselves,....again.

looks like club I are gona have stick it out for another year in div 1. who wants to play premier anyways......

I do. :eek:

Bright side of staying in Div 1 for Club I is that we're guaranteed to take 6 points in 2 games playing against the likes of RUFC :)

denosana

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I told you that Smart Coach is bad luck and RUFC will probably win against you since they god rid of dead weight.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
And you have a mouth on you.

B.T.W. I forgot to ask when we signed the transfer, how many yellows are you sitting on ? Don,t want to loose you for the Sarajevo game.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And you have a mouth on you.

B.T.W. I forgot to ask when we signed the transfer, how many yellows are you sitting on ? Don,t want to loose you for the Sarajevo game.

I have already missed 1game for 3 yellows mostly for late tackles.
I don't think I can control myself v Sarajevo .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0