Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1B 2007] Results, Banter & Predictions September & October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie-G

Dec 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
anywaysssssss...back to the league

this weeks predictions:

IFC Polonia "A" VS Fiji FC (2-1)

Lobbans FC VS Punjab Hurricanes "A" (0-4)

Sarajevo FC VS Binger's Army (1-2)

Vancouver Olympics VS Club Ireland "A" Tough one...not sure whether VO got their star midfielder back yet, but if he is back... 3-1

soccer4life11

Nov 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to agree that Soccerscout7's scouting is off by a lot, but I do agree with Soccerscout7 that cliff has potential, but they are no where near the top teams. Cliff Avenue's defense is decent, but they have the worst goalie in the league which costs them many valuable points. Also their forwards have terrible touch and finishing abilities. The team is young, but potential can only take you so far. Unless they get some scoring, learn how to defend as a team and jockey, and most importantly get a goalie who is coordinated, they will toil in middle to lower half of the table.

British Bulldogg

Oct 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
what kinda shite prediction is that for the Sarajevo Vs. Bingers.. who the F uck is bingers army.. some F ucking army rejects that formed a suport group that just blow each other.. Sarajevo has their star player back form suspension after he was out for the last 2 games. it will be 2-1 in favour of Sarajevo

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice debut with the first post BB. Full of energy and anger. I don't even play )or really like Bingers...BUT for all that anger and all those harsh words, why would you ONLY flip the 2-1 prediction to a 'convinicing' 1-2 'thrashing'? Maybe tone the words down a little ;) if that's your prediction. Otherwise, keep those harsh words, but back it up with a tougher 4-1 prediction :D.

Just TTP/stirring the pot. Klaus :wa:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OOOOOOHHHHHH. Their star player. Throw in the towel now Bingers. Don't let yourselves be humiliated by a shocking 2-1 scoreline. Give me strength...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to agree that Soccerscout7's scouting is off by a lot, but I do agree with Soccerscout7 that cliff has potential, but they are no where near the top teams. Cliff Avenue's defense is decent, but they have the worst goalie in the league which costs them many valuable points. Also their forwards have terrible touch and finishing abilities. The team is young, but potential can only take you so far. Unless they get some scoring, learn how to defend as a team and jockey, and most importantly get a goalie who is coordinated, they will toil in middle to lower half of the table.

Other than that, they're a ****ing great team. :)

Well done.

Stevie-G

Dec 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ballsy response there soccer4life, and where is it you play for? As for your assessment of CA... good try you wanker. if you play in the league you're making assumptions off of 1 game maybe? Worst Goalie in the league...? So we just played PH and tied 2-2...our keeps saved us on several instances with goal-stopping saves and have you played PH? Because i'm pretty positive (other than first game of the yr against lobbans) they've scored more against every other team? Then to the forwards...terrible touch and finish? its a lack of team finishing, not just our forwards...and im not sure if you've seen the other posts, but also the introduction of a new formation has changed everything for our team. As for our decent defense, well i'd be willing to put it against anyones in the league...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
what kinda shite prediction is that for the Sarajevo Vs. Bingers.. who the F uck is bingers army.. some F ucking army rejects that formed a suport group that just blow each other.. Sarajevo has their star player back form suspension after he was out for the last 2 games. it will be 2-1 in favour of Sarajevo

Note to all the kids out there.........stay away from steroids.

Kaiser

Oct 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks for the post BB it will be going up on the bulletin board for all our players to see. I was wondering if your "star" striker was playing the last time we played.Remember that game,we played most of it with 10 players,you still lost.:eek:

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couple of big games this weekend.

At the bottom of the table Fiji needs a result to get off the bottom of the table, can they beat Polonia? Polonia should take it this one 3-1.

After all this Bingers/Sarajevo talk, this games result could drastically change the lower half of the table. I don't know who the 'star' is for Sarajevo, don't know if he played when our clubs played, but Bingers are a tough squad who always hustle, that should get them the three points. 2-1 Bingers.

Obviously ourselves vs. Olympics is an important game for both squads, someone needs to come out with a win in this fixture if either club is going to catch PH.

PH goes up against Lobbans. CI and VO will be hoping for any sort of result for Lobbans. Inspector Blake, I expect you to rally the troops and do us a favor thank you. :)

The last game is CA vs RUFC. No one really cares about either of these teams do they? ;) After a hard fought 2-2 draw, and a 4-nil hammering, both teams will come out hard. This game ends 2-2.

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the post BB it will be going up on the bulletin board for all our players to see..:eek:

Why doesn't it surprise me that this is probably true? I think I saw a motivational speaker at a Binger's game once....it was a summer league game against some Richmond Superstar Selects if memory serves me correctly.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Van Oly's 3 - 2 Ireland

I was playing on the field next to them at Adanac, so I didn't see much other than Oly's getting the winner very late in the game.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why doesn't it surprise me that this is probably true? I think I saw a motivational speaker at a Binger's game once....it was a summer league game against some Richmond Superstar Selects if memory serves me correctly.

Whats his name and phone number Notcher

Kaiser

Oct 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Please elaborate Notcher, I am not understanding your post.;);)

British Bulldogg

Oct 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
congrads to bingers wining 2-1 against sarajevo, a little hard done to by own goal but what can you. number 32 changed game for bingers and our players did not want to work for each other for win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0