Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1B 2007] Results, Banter & Predictions September & October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobby Stiles

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
what kinda shite prediction is that for the Sarajevo Vs. Bingers.. who the F uck is bingers army.. some F ucking army rejects that formed a suport group that just blow each other.. Sarajevo has their star player back form suspension after he was out for the last 2 games. it will be 2-1 in favour of Sarajevo

In the end it was Sarajevo doing all the blowing out there, as in a 1-0 lead with 7 minutes remaining. A well deserved come from behind 2-1 win for the Army in a game where we outplayed the opposition but struggled to find the net against a solid Sarajevo backline and a strong performance from their goalkeeper.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey "British Bulldog'';

Drop the "British" part of your Moniker until you can use the Queens English properly.

Congrats to R.U. for getting a point against "one of the top 2 teams in Div. "

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey "British Bulldog'';

Drop the "British" part of your Moniker until you can use the Queens English properly.

Cornholeksy Futballer = Brit Bulldog? They sound as inbred as one another.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey "British Bulldog'';

Sarcasm at its highest level. One or two of the club I football players look like they belong in the ring with the British bulldog!

Stevie-G

Dec 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
CA 1 RU 1

ugly goal for both teams...CA maintains majority of possession but can't bare down and pop some goals in. RU plays a counterattack game pretty much the entire second half not creating much besides a couple of deadball situations. Disappointed to say the least, move on to a big one against CI next week.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
VanOlys 3 Club I 2

A heart breaker at Adanac on Saturday afternoon. CI missing a couple of players through sickness injury and suspension. The game started off well, with CI creating chances in the opening 15 minutes put lacking the killer finish to turn them into goals. A horrific back pass and lack of communication gives VO a gift of a goal after 20 minutes gone. We continue to go forward but still can't buy a goal. A quick VO counter attack catches us out and they bury a 2nd in as many shots. 2-nil at half.

We come out in the second half pressuring VO and keeping them on their back foot knowing we're chasing the game. 5 minutes our pressure is rewarded with a nice run down the left flank crossed over and nodded home, 2-1. The remainder of the is constant CI pressure, pushing men forward and VO playing a solid counter attacking game. In the final 20 minutes VO could have settled the deal, with a couple chances just going over the bar, and Burnro making a breakaway save and one point blank stop to keep it at 2-1. The final 5 minutes see CI pushing men into the box and knocking long balls in. It works and we get a tap in off of a flick on and draw level. VO takes the restart, goes into the corner, beats a man takes a shot far psot and it goes in. Final whistle blows, 3-2 the final.

Absolutely gutting to show the character we did to not give up and draw level, only to piss it away by not finishing the game out and playing the full 90 minutes. Credit to VO's keeper who came off his line well and held the fort for the majority of the 2nd half.

It's Punjabs to lose now if it wasn't before. We'll continue forward not giving up the fight, and hopefully bounce back as we have this season after a loss and beat CA next weekend.

CICwhomissedbothVOgamesthisyear:mad::(

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve G You have an odd view the game with RU. you had some of the possesion but got a lucky goal. Without that f*** up you guys had nothing. No offense at all. a lot of whinning from that twat in the centre though. Good luck next week!

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, is that ACBC vs. Cliff Ave. friendly tonight? I'm curious how the "best team in the province" stacks up against "one of the top 2 teams in VMSL Div 1".

cheers,

"oneofthetop2bestbenchwarmersinbcdiv1"

Stevie-G

Dec 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve G You have an odd view the game with RU. you had some of the possesion but got a lucky goal. Without that f*** up you guys had nothing. No offense at all. a lot of whinning from that twat in the centre though. Good luck next week!
We had some of the possession? both halves were us passing the ball around your half crating and looking for chances. All be it wasting those which were created. As for your teams screw up...yes thats the only thing we capitalized on, but we definitely created many chances. I believe that it was your team which had nothing other than OUR teams screw up in defense/goal which lead to your goal. Other than your HUGE bearded midfielder who played a great game, believe you called him "gizzy", All RU could do was pump long balls over/counter attack and hope their tough and aggressive forwards hunted balls down. As for our "whining twat" in the mid, i was watching your #7 in the mid bitch the whole game too, so I don't even want to hear about it. You're playing soccer, not golf...if your player or team can't handle some talk, get off the pitch.

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stevie G,

Can you give us a breakdown of how Club Ireland was lucky to come away with the 3 - 0 win? :confused:
Yeah, I'd be interested in that opinion too Alikira...for a team who is "one of the top two in Div. 1", Cliff Ave are crap!

Club I 3-0 Cliff Ave

I wasn't at the first meeting against Cliff where we snuck out a 1-0 win, but they offered nothing but a bunch of undisciplined whinning today, resulting in several yapping yellow's. If CA could get their heads out of their asses and focus on playing and not what the referee is doing, then they might be better off than their current 3-3-5 record. They have a couple of individuals who look like they could be effective players, but it seemed that everyone on their squad was doing their own thing and not playing as a team.

Regardless, a fairly comfortable result for the Bhoy's today, and it could have been more had CA's keeper not made a couple of great saves. A good bounce back for the Hoops after last weeks heart-breaking last minute loss to VO's...on to a Lobbans squad next weekend that managed to lose 4-2 to the Idiots today.

Stevie-G

Dec 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for the late response gents, been busy eating my humble pie, quite tasty :D

In response to all the comments already, yes, CA was outclassed today. Nothing else to say, but congratulate CI on a big victory and move on.

As for everyone's continuing smartass references to "1 of the top 2 teams in div 1" will they get the ****kkkkkk over it? Take note that it wasn't even anyone from CA who made that comment so its not like its a self-proclaimed title or something...

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice call captain.

He was out doing tricks so that we can afford to replace the corner flag that one of Stevie G's merry men snapped in anger late in the game. Class act!

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
...replace the corner flag that one of Stevie G's merry men snapped in anger late in the game. Class act!
Have you forgotten Sidewinder, #9 didn't snap the corner flag in anger, he fancied it as a snack :eek:, as Stu so poignantly stated!

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was that saying?

Desperate times call for desperate measures or something like that? :confused:

For the record, Sidewinder is gay so you would have been with his husband.

Love the 1b thread. far too witty! keep up the good work. captain shamrock are sure about sidewinder ? I thougt it was a just a posh accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0