Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Than you. Phil. Best of luck to you. I will miss this Clasicos. I really do not understand why u think you finished above, but I will not try to keep convincing otherwise.

Phil lennox

Jan 18, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Than you. Phil. Best of luck to you. I will miss this Clasicos. I really do not understand why u think you finished above, but I will not try to keep convincing otherwise.
In the league the final.posiyion is calculated on head to head, or so we were told by the league and then in the case of an open spot coming up the team that will get that spot would be determined on goal difference which yours is superior to ours. This is why we questioned it, we had you on the head to heads and you had us on goals.
Anyways what's done is done and all the best for next season. I don't think there will be a closer more exiting finish to a vmsl league for a long time. That was just fantastic. Even better for you and GN haha

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the league the final.posiyion is calculated on head to head, or so we were told by the league and then in the case of an open spot coming up the team that will get that spot would be determined on goal difference which yours is superior to ours. This is why we questioned it, we had you on the head to heads and you had us on goals.
Anyways what's done is done and all the best for next season. I don't think there will be a closer more exiting finish to a vmsl league for a long time. That was just fantastic. Even better for you and GN haha
To be honest, I really thought that all the three teams were deserving of promotion. I hope that you get it next year. I even think that you might get it this year because there might be another team dropping.
I think that there was some confusion on the head to head (perhaps someone in the office got it confused too as it is supposed to be only for play offs). Anyway best of luck, as I said to one of your managers; the games with you guys were the best preparation for us in the subsequent cups. they really felt easy after playing you guys, GN, and Snipers. Even Astro and Meraloma games were tougher than some of the provincial games.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest, I really thought that all the three teams were deserving of promotion. I hope that you get it next year. I even think that you might get it this year because there might be another team dropping.
I think that there was some confusion on the head to head (perhaps someone in the office got it confused too as it is supposed to be only for play offs). Anyway best of luck, as I said to one of your managers; the games with you guys were the best preparation for us in the subsequent cups. The Richmond and Burnaby games felt really felt easy after playing you guys, GN, and Snipers. Even Astro and Meraloma games were tougher than some of the provincial games.

Young23

Dec 9, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
View attachment 14706
Screenshot_2016-05-31-20-02-33-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0