Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see Tanoa won their first relegation survival match vs Richmond 4-1

So Richmond goes down to Div 3 now, correct?

April 23rd America vs Tanoa to stay up - wish the VMSL would promote these matches a bit better rather than just sticking on a weekly schedule page :(

I agree Regs. In my opinion, player wise I'd say VMSL is a better league but everything else they do is mickey mouse. FVSL just seems better at all the other stuff.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see Tanoa won their first relegation survival match vs Richmond 4-1

So Richmond goes down to Div 3 now, correct?

April 23rd America vs Tanoa to stay up - wish the VMSL would promote these matches a bit better rather than just sticking on a weekly schedule page :(
I think so. Richmond goes down. America will put a good fight. They have been training very hard, but I suspect that Tanoa has more resources to stay up. It should be a very goo match for a very competitive season (i.e. drama in the upper section and dram in the lower section).

As for the assistant referees, I think that having them make for a better and more realistic game. It is better for the players, referee themselves, and spectators. Other leagues have referees from division 3 and up. There is no reason (soccer wise) for the VMSL not to have assistant referees.

We made the request for this game as for other games, but this time the league accepted it. We did not know that Norvan refused it.

The referee crew did very well. Kevin did particularly well in the middle.

The way Division 2 is going, the VMSL should have assistant referees as well.

I really regret the insinuations or accusations about the payment of players. The players in our club have a good time at the games and practices. Win or lose is secondary if the games are competitive and relative good quality for the division

What was best for the league? A deserted game with players going through the motions or game with many supporters, highly contested tackles and plays, and with drama. I will always choose the latest and I think that the league as well.
Next season will be way more intense and competitive. I can guarantee you of this. No way Norvan will get promoted next season. Campo will always stay in their way. (just to put spice for the next season). The Clasico of Division 2.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan haven't posted on here allnyear, we decided not to until the season was over, what a season, so close, probably the most exiting season the vmsl has seen in a long time, congrats to GN although we should of beaten you, and campo, unlucky, have nothing against your team, the lads are quality, give 100% every time, but your coach, what a fcuking joke, he is completely over the top and we are so so glad your season comes to an end at our hands, go home, contemplate what went wrong and stop with all your terrible terrible posts on here, finally have some grace and decoram , we are absolutely gutted to have not won this league, enjoyed every game, some we should of won and some we should of lost, looking forward to winning the league next year ;) . bring one the summer league and provincials. Proud of every single one of our players. Every week, win or lose we keep fighting. Good luck GN next season.

images.jpg 2-guff.com-pq1BLyl.gif

Oh well...oh well .... @Phil lennox .... It turns out that the season was not over. You know that this game with you guys (with you won by a fluke) helped me greatly to motivate our players to go for the Provincial Cup.

The thing that gives me more satisfaction is not the promotion itself but the fact that you guys are mopping, kicking and screaming because Campo has moved to division 1.

What do you have after this season? Absolutely nothing, but Campo has the VMSL Cup, the Provincial B Cup, and now the promotion.
Sayonara losers.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Athough most of you guys on here dislike @Soccer Coach, and for some valid reasons, the reigning Div2 cup and Provincial B cup champs deserve the spot in Div.1 over the other teams. I've suggested in the past that the Div.2 cup winners(if they differ from the A & B group winners) should play in a play-off with the 3rd lowest div.1 team in the table. It would make the Div2 cup that more interesting! Just my opinion anyways.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is no denying earning promotion on the pitch.

There is the issue of class and hypocrisy. Win with class. The guy attests to being a religious, God fearing man. I have to say, dispite all his BS and enjoyment of winding people up, that is the last post I'd have expected.

Oh, all this for Div. 2....

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is no denying earning promotion on the pitch.

There is the issue of class and hypocrisy. Win with class. The guy attests to being a religious, God fearing man. I have to say, dispite all his BS and enjoyment of winding people up, that is the last post I'd have expected.

Oh, all this for Div. 2....

Dude,
Look back into the thread. I was not the one that started the bashing. They look down and laughed all the way about Campo, and what turn of the events this has been. The little club that they have mocked and belittle so much took away the Cups from them and now promotion too.

24-www.bizarbin.com-Karma-is-a-Bitch-4-10.gif

Just wait for the report of the final game with Rinos. I have been waiting to release, so things do not get out of control, but it will be epic. Really it could not have been better to squash Rinos in the final and seeing them walking away with their head down after all the things that they have thrown at our club.

I loved every single second from that final and you could tell that they were in shock and could not wait for having it to be over, but at the end the soccer Gods can be fair and give to people what they deserve.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So instead of rising above it in victory you bring yourself down to the gutters?

You are full of shite.

Two words: class-less.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Athough most of you guys on here dislike @Soccer Coach, and for some valid reasons, the reigning Div2 cup and Provincial B cup champs deserve the spot in Div.1 over the other teams. I've suggested in the past that the Div.2 cup winners(if they differ from the A & B group winners) should play in a play-off with the 3rd lowest div.1 team in the table. It would make the Div2 cup that more interesting! Just my opinion anyways.
This sounds like a great idea.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
So instead of rising above it in victory you bring yourself down to the gutters?

You are full of shite.

Two words: class-less.
well... this is the TTP... ...are we not supposed to be classless here? we would not be posting if they would have conceded in good grace rather than trying to circumvent the rules. Plus is fun to be classless once in a while.

Phil lennox

Jan 18, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
View attachment 14665 View attachment 14666

Oh well...oh well .... @Phil lennox .... It turns out that the season was not over. You know that this game with you guys (with you won by a fluke) helped me greatly to motivate our players to go for the Provincial Cup.

The thing that gives me more satisfaction is not the promotion itself but the fact that you guys are mopping, kicking and screaming because Campo has moved to division 1.

What do you have after this season? Absolutely nothing, but Campo has the VMSL Cup, the Provincial B Cup, and now the promotion.
Sayonara losers.
View attachment 14665 View attachment 14666

Sayonara losers.
Firstly want to say congratulations on winning the two cups, I am so very happy for your lads, they are a great bunch of fellas and I get along great with the majority, it's you I don't like and it's all because of your ridiculous posts on here, banter is banter, we all enjoy that, I eel you take it quite far sometimes. We were happy to beat you in the last game, to wipe the smug grin of your face but it didn't feel good taking the achievement away from your team who are , I say again, all great lads and talented players.
As for saying we have been mocking you all the way?? I don't understand this as not one member of Norvan posted on here until the final day of the season, yes we gave a hit of shite to you but you gotta take it sometimes too.
And I would like to say congratulations too on your promotion, but I won't,the league has a strange way of doing things, we finished above you in the league but you went up on goal difference, we did protest this but the rules are the rules. Good luck next season, I mean that, you have built a good team and deserve to go places. I will be sorry to miss out on the as you call it div 2 classico, we always enjoy our games. Maybe in 2017/18 we will meet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0