Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

18to18

Oct 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard Campo plays much like Chelsea and likes to park the bus. Not much of a threat and makes sense why they have such few goals scored (other than the one outburst against Hurricanes).

Anyways, I predict Snipers for promotion. They seem like more of a threat in this division and it seems GN has become a bit complacent. All in all, it will be an interesting 2nd half of the season.

Ps. SoccerCoach should consider poetry as a career.

Macho Man

Oct 25, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard Campo plays much like Chelsea and likes to park the bus. Not much of a threat and makes sense why they have such few goals scored (other than the one outburst against Hurricanes).

Anyways, I predict Snipers for promotion. They seem like more of a threat in this division and it seems GN has become a bit complacent. All in all, it will be an interesting 2nd half of the season.

Ps. SoccerCoach should consider poetry as a career.

sounds like someone just doesn't understand football the way Campo does

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Based on their post match reports, i'd say they believe they are the Barca/Bayern of Div. 2, its just too bad they don't show it in the standings where it matters.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys your candour is encouraging and validating.
I would be worried if you would be positive of our play and the concepts that we are developing.

First, we play the way we do because we like it, and we also know well that it pisses you off, and the more that it pisses you off the more that we will do it.

Sometimes it yields less goals, sometimes it yields a lot. Like when Macho Man's players had to embarrasingly go a pick up the ball from the net, one, two,three, four,five, six and even seven times in a game. The ref took pity on the pour lads and disallowed two goals. I felt your pain.

Talking about that game, it stuck in my mind that Astro had a cute girl on the bench, who had a face of horror and shame after each goal. I would like to invite her to one of our parties. I am sure that she can have some fun with us.
Astro, GN, Greencaps, Meraloma, Norvan all look like this whether you like it or not.

Only Snipers looked way better and dominating. This is why I think of them deserving to go up.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
And with much love and affection you can say all you want guys but at the end all teams and stringer included "la tienen adentro". Lost points with campo.

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I ran into a guy from Campo athletico last night and he was extremely confident that his team was getting promoted saying he will see us in div 1 next year. I respect his confidence but 11 pts back is a long way to make up.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Coach, the way you play doesn't piss anyone off. You are not top of the table or getting promoted so why would anyone be pissed?

Everyone just thinks you are an idiot, you may think we're pissed but I actually laugh every time I read your reports.

On a side note, how did GN tie Hurricanes both times this season?

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
.....hum...I have learned from you that people do not get upset for losing, chasing the ball or having their predictions proven wrong. Did not you predicted that would Greencaps, GN, Meraloma, Norvan, and Tanoa would beat Campo?
Well, you are wrong one more time. Campo dismantled Tanoa with Rahmad and the premier players 3-0. It could have been 5-0 and Campo finished with 10 players and all substitutes.

Astro FC

Sep 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talking about that game, it stuck in my mind that Astro had a cute girl on the bench, who had a face of horror and shame after each goal. I would like to invite her to one of our parties. I am sure that she can have some fun with us.
Astro, GN, Greencaps, Meraloma, Norvan all look like this whether you like it or not.

Only Snipers looked way better and dominating. This is why I think of them deserving to go up.

Is it also in your culture to be a misogynistic prick?

A guy who's life runs on a forum problem gets most of his info on women from redtube. (Btw - misogynistic is a big english word you may not understand.)

But you know what...This is a competitive league. We like it. Another great matchup against Greencaps tonight and a 2 - 0 loss to a good group of guys.

But sweetheart, you're a cnut. And this was all fun and games about football, and great fodder, but the above quote is a little uncalled for.

So come Jan 9th, our cute girls will be back, and watching as we smile while breaking your fcuking tobillos, -- win lose or draw.

¡Feliz Navidad fcuk face!

(FYI we got a lot of respect for every other team in this division. Sincerely, happy holidays to all of you.)

Farquea

Jan 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
I ran into a guy from Campo athletico last night and he was extremely confident that his team was getting promoted saying he will see us in div 1 next year. I respect his confidence but 11 pts back is a long way to make up.

Maybe someone told him that the top 5 get promoted?

Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Am I a quality footballer? No. What do I know about the laws of the game? I'm sorry to say this, as it kind of ruins your horrible assumptions that followed but yes I do actually know the rules. Sorry about that.

You're not the referee in question are you or his wife? If so maybe we can arrange some sort of refund? That would be great thanks.

Kinda creepy ! you stalking the bald macedonian wife ? Ya some sort of fund.....you said it really well........how about you work on your ball skills and playing as a team .If your a good team you look to the ref each time to bail you out.
My assumption you dont know the laws of the game...............and if you say you do..i say i dont believe....case closed next.......
I know the rules too.ref starts game with whistle-toot ,ref can card(red,yellow&green) players if he likes-or does not like too- ref can let you win a argument if he likes -ref ends game when 90 minutes is played.See i know the rules too...................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0