Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
[

I only look to the Football GOD
To bail us out sometimes he delivers and gives us a goal

QUOTE="crnogorskifudbaler, post: 391165, member: 8937"]Kinda creepy ! you stalking the bald macedonian wife ? Ya some sort of fund.....you said it really well........how about you work on your ball skills and playing as a team .If your a good team you look to the ref each time to bail you out.
My assumption you dont know the laws of the game...............and if you say you do..i say i dont believe....case closed next.......
I know the rules too.ref starts game with whistle-toot ,ref can card(red,yellow&green) players if he likes-or does not like too- ref can let you win a argument if he likes -ref ends game when 90 minutes is played.See i know the rules too...................................[/QUOTE]

18to18

Oct 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kinda creepy ! you stalking the bald macedonian wife ? Ya some sort of fund.....you said it really well........how about you work on your ball skills and playing as a team .If your a good team you look to the ref each time to bail you out.
My assumption you dont know the laws of the game...............and if you say you do..i say i dont believe....case closed next.......
I know the rules too.ref starts game with whistle-toot ,ref can card(red,yellow&green) players if he likes-or does not like too- ref can let you win a argument if he likes -ref ends game when 90 minutes is played.See i know the rules too...................................

May I request a repost in English?

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it also in your culture to be a misogynistic prick?

A guy who's life runs on a forum problem gets most of his info on women from redtube. (Btw - misogynistic is a big english word you may not understand.)

But you know what...This is a competitive league. We like it. Another great matchup against Greencaps tonight and a 2 - 0 loss to a good group of guys.

But sweetheart, you're a cnut. And this was all fun and games about football, and great fodder, but the above quote is a little uncalled for.

So come Jan 9th, our cute girls will be back, and watching as we smile while breaking your fcuking tobillos, -- win lose or draw.

¡Feliz Navidad fcuk face!

(FYI we got a lot of respect for every other team in this division. Sincerely, happy holidays to all of you.)

Young man... does the the pain of defeat really justifies all these insults and threats?
You seem to be experiencing Kakorrhaphiophobia combined with internalized misandry.

Other people in these forum refer to woman as vaginas, have avatars that objectify sexually women, and post pictures of naked woman and you are fine with it. I do refer to one of your female supporters as "cute", and I am misogynist?

By the way, it is not a "big english word". It comes from Greek, and you are confusing the adjective with the noun.

Look forward to seeing you chasing the ball and kicking and running all over the place. By the way, you do not need to make it a plural, there was only one cute girl. and if you are kind to her, you should not bring her to witness another massacre nor have her on the bench with the face of horror and embarrassment, which stuck on my mind.

You know just to prove you that you are dealing with an figment of your imagination, I do invite you for a beer.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tanoa FC 0 - Campo Atletico 3
or
the battle of the Legendary National Team Player versus the Unknown Silver Player.

Torrential cold rain falls on the field;
A whistle blows and echoes in the darkness signaling the end of a game;
the men in yellow fall to the ground;
exhausted, defeated;
their elite players walked silently and humilliated;
their star and legendary player storms in disgust out of the field.

First time in the season that Tanoa has not scored a goal. First time that their premier players have barely touched the ball and their legendary star completely nullified.

This was not the way that it was supposed to be. The pundits in the oracle did not predict this.

The hero of the game is a unknown young player, barely a man of a age; from humble football origins.

Played Silver all his life; but today he stood to the best player of the division and perhaps the league.

He stole the ball from him over and over; he blocked all of his shots; he even managed to dribble past him in a few occasions. He made the legendary star look like a commoner; a simple soccer player not better than the rest.

With stoicism he endure the the frustration of the star; he was grabbed by the ear; poked in the eye; spat in the face, insulted. He did not responded one single time. When the frustrated star could no longer hold his frustration, our unknown hero got punched in the face. Closed fist. He fell to the ground and quietly stood up.

The stard said I am a "Premier Player"; the Campo player proudly responded I am a "Silver Player".

He was the one that won the game for Campo.
(to be continued)

18to18

Oct 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Probably that cocky prick Milad. Fool thinks he's better than the world and humiliates his own teammates.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
(continued)
but the man of the match was not alone. An entire team was supporting him. Most notably the back line. Helping him at each moment, guiding him in this difficult task. Most notably the captain who got ejected when he ran to protect our player. The referee did not see the punch to the face.

The star did not came to shake hands, as expected. Fearful that an entire team was waiting for him to make him accountable for his cowardly actions.

This was the ending of the game.

------------------------------------------------------

As for the beginning. Campo started very well. Got possession and many shots on goal. A nice combination led to a one on one with the keeper. He fouled the forward. A penalty for sure and also a red card. But Tanoa only got a yellow card. Perfect conversion of the penalty. This goal motivated the star of Tanoa. He took the ball from the kick off and dribbled almost the entire team until he got a corner kick. Then he did a superb play. He stopped the ball with the chest, put it on the ground and with his back to the net shot the ball and high speed. The ball went through all the defenders and hit the post. It was almost a goal. Then he got the ball again and went through two defenders at fantastic speed and set an open net for his teammate who completely blunder the net. There was no doubt that the star was going to score, so then we had to man mark him. This confused Campo players at the beginning. New formation and situation. However, after 10 minutes they got used to it, and finally started to dominate once again. The star went black. He was no longer a threat, he did not had a single shot or net or assist after this. Campo proceeded to dismantle Tanoa one step at the time. It could have been easily 5 or 6 nil.

The game was in complete control to the point that 5 substitutions were made right after half time. A superb job by Campo's defense and their forwards in the neutralization of the paid star and the other premier players.

We understand the frustration of the star, but the punch was completely uncalled for, same as the spitting and grabbing of the face.

Heart, unity, and determination can do more than money, talent and arrogance.

georgeybest7

Oct 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I used to be entertained by campos posts.. now it's seriously gotten out of hand, absolutely ridiculous I don't even read them. The guy thinks he's better than everyone and can never be wrong. Sure banter is fun we all love it! It's no longer entertaining because they have no chance of being promoted (which he was so confident in before) You are just a mid table team get over yourself. As for the tanoa game, ok maybe this whole forum gave them a little too much respect at the start of the season but I'm sorry to say they were heading to the bottom half regardless of your "superior 300 underdog win". They lost their last 5 before playing you lot. Remember this is div 2, teams will not hesitate to send a message on the pitch, Not everyone plays with as much flare as your "multicultural, non atheletic or motor elite but impeccable" team. And I wouldn't invite anyone for beers after trash talking them and making suggestions about their women, especially if those beers are in bottles...your antics are targetting specific clubs now, your not the underdogs your now the enemy.

P.S Im not even going to bother reading your reply to this so don't waste your time ... your a proper top c**t

Oct 16, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
who thinks GN will be getting promoted? they have 4 ties, which is equal to a loss...however maybe well see them pull of the impressive run they had in the first half of the season.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
who thinks GN will be getting promoted? they have 4 ties, which is equal to a loss...however maybe well see them pull of the impressive run they had in the first half of the season.

Actually 4 ties is 8 points dropped which is almost equal to 3 losses. Tying a lot of games is the fastest way to end up in the middle of the table, so based on their better Win % I'm going to say Snipers get promoted. It should be a good battle to the end though, and I'd say Snipers are lucky that their round 15 match has been delayed until February, as they likely would have had a number of their international players leaving town for the holidays.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys, If you do not like the posts, then perhaps ignore them. They will keep going. They are not here to validate your view of things or to make friends. It is inevitable that they will annoy most of you. It could not be other way. It is a battle that started before our grandparents both on the field and of the field.

As for promotion, it will likely be Snipers and then Campo. We will catch up GN. Every week the team improves. On the first game half of players never played together. Now they know each other. anything in top four is above expectations given that last year the club was last. next year we start strong from first week and will have another cat or supporting team to support.
to be honest after Tanoa game and last practice, with luck we can get promotion. Look forward to Snipers game. They are the best so far, but we can beat them now that we know what to expect.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys, If you do not like the posts, then perhaps ignore them. They will keep going. They are not here to validate your view of things or to make friends. It is inevitable that they will annoy most of you. It could not be other way. It is a battle that started before our grandparents both on the field and of the field.

As for promotion, it will likely be Snipers and then Campo. We will catch up GN. Every week the team improves. On the first game half of players never played together. Now they know each other. anything in top four is above expectations given that last year the club was last. next year we start strong from first week and will have another cat or supporting team to support.
to be honest after Tanoa game and last practice, with luck we can get promotion. Look forward to Snipers game. They are the best so far, but we can beat them now that we know what to expect.

Will you be at your game this week? If so, I shall see you there!

Are you the Coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0