Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lager_General

Aug 13, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any word on the result from the Snipers vs. NVFC game played last night?

Actually it was 2-0. NVFC scored two early second half goals.
Managed to spot soccercoach and his "pup" ( German Shepard) at the game, so hopefully we'll get a match summary from him.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually it was 2-0. NVFC scored two early second half goals.
Managed to spot soccercoach and his "pup" ( German Shepard) at the game, so hopefully we'll get a match summary from him.
I can confirm that it was 2-0 for Norvan. They played well within their limitations.
I have decided not to post for a few days. In fact, I might quit to post here altogether, and instead I will create a separate blog. No point in making people unhappy here. I must confess that I still having a hangover from enjoying those 6 goals that brought the Greencaps to their knees.
Seriously guys, why on earth do the Greencaps insist in keeping that crazy high line? You would have thought that they had seen trashing of Ireland at the Eurocup.

DAZ82

Oct 18, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Greencaps are a team made Predominantly from people on 1 to 2 year visas . Training twice a week and being sober for match day is not high on the list when you visit for such a short period - hence the quietness before kickoff soccer coach . We prefer to keep a somber approach to warm up, as most of us are generally suffering from serious hangovers!
As we only visit for a short period our weekends are not revolved around football( yes football the game you play with your feet as opposed to the one ye call football where u throw the ball) --we travel and try to take in all that Canada has to offer. Therefore we never really have the same team every week.
If we do ever get a full line up we would be a match for any team in the league.
Campo played some really good football to be fair and deserved a well earned victory . But I think I'd rather lose 6-0 with my mates than win 6-0 and have to listen to that twat on the sideline⚽️

DAZ82

Oct 18, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can confirm that it was 2-0 for Norvan. They played well within their limitations.
I have decided not to post for a few days. In fact, I might quit to post here altogether, and instead I will create a separate blog. No point in making people unhappy here. I must confess that I still having a hangover from enjoying those 6 goals that brought the Greencaps to their knees.
Seriously guys, why on earth do the Greencaps insist in keeping that crazy high line? You would have thought that they had seen trashing of Ireland at the Eurocup.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Greencaps are a team made Predominantly from people on 1 to 2 year visas . Training twice a week and being sober for match day is not high on the list when you visit for such a short period - hence the quietness before kickoff soccer coach . We prefer to keep a somber approach to warm up, as most of us are generally suffering from serious hangovers!
As we only visit for a short period our weekends are not revolved around football( yes football the game you play with your feet as opposed to the one ye call football where u throw the ball) --we travel and try to take in all that Canada has to offer. Therefore we never really have the same team every week.
If we do ever get a full line up we would be a match for any team in the league.
Campo played some really good football to be fair and deserved a well earned victory . But I think I'd rather lose 6-0 with my mates than win 6-0 and have to listen to that twat on the sideline⚽️

I really love it when the excuses start to pour.....your websites says that the "unstoppable" Greencaps are training twice a week and pushing for for promotion this year...and have 10,000 word essays on your winning games...and brag about never losing a game in two seasons... so what is it?
When you win is all about competitivenes and pushing for promotion and when you lose is all about the fun.

I would give you a break if you would be humble in victory and defeat, but you are not. this makes all the most sweet to have seen you go to collect the ball at your net.
images.jpg

Big E

Nov 8, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really love it when the excuses start to pour.....your websites says that the "unstoppable" Greencaps are training twice a week and pushing for for promotion this year...and have 10,000 word essays on your winning games...and brag about never losing a game in two seasons... so what is it?
When you win is all about competitivenes and pushing for promotion and when you lose is all about the fun.

I would give you a break if you would be humble in victory and defeat, but you are not. this makes all the most sweet to have seen you go to collect the ball at your net.
View attachment 13073

You reeeeealllly are a piece of shite eh?

Nov 19, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
We Suck Again! - Imgur.png
Snipers FC continue to struggle in finding a working formation after losing 4 starters over the holidays.
At least we got a bye in the first round of the cup..

Farquea

Jan 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money

View attachment 13073

Would this be the same website that also reports that we have 70,000 fans packed into Trillium 'Stadium' each home game.....?

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would this be the same website that also reports that we have 70,000 fans packed into Trillium 'Stadium' each home game.....?
oh yeah... play dumb now...as if you were not saying that you were dominating other teams all over the field, that your keeper barely touch the ball, and that your players were scoring fantastic goals and were 300 aka warriors. Did not you compare the central midfielder of the Richmond Olympics to Xerxes and your captain to Leonidas?

So please spare me the bullshit. When you are winning you are all in your high horses and mock other teams, but when you lose you can not take it.
The same goes for Dezza. They like make fun of other teams names, but God forbid we call them Rhinos.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh yeah... play dumb now...as if you were not saying that you were dominating other teams all over the field, that your keeper barely touch the ball, and that your players were scoring fantastic goals and were 300 aka warriors. Did not you compare the central midfielder of the Richmond Olympics to Xerxes and your captain to Leonidas?

So please spare me the bullshit. When you are winning you are all in your high horses and mock other teams, but when you lose you can not take it.
The same goes for Dezza. They like make fun of other teams names, but God forbid we call them Rhinos.
You are a annoying idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0