Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Div 2] Predictions, Results & Banter 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beerleague2020

Sep 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
TC3 predictions are great every week giving alittle breakdown of each game. Onyx definitely in a bad mood, Milad and Co. cheques must of bounced lol. You are way too up tight it’s seems, go tug one out you miserable bastard
Now that’s BOOM ROSTED lol :wa:

Eastvan

Dec 1, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Onyx, you hurt Eastvan’s feelings
The only person who’s feelings are gonna be hurt is the person paying players in div 2 if they don’t come away with promotion. I’ll still be taking the piss to make it more fun. Any given day anybody can beat anyone

Onyx

Sep 25, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone see the div 2 cup final last year? Does anyone know if that wanker of a CB, who made nk hrvat lose the cup by hitting a pk like a 10 year old is still playing for them?

Onyx

Sep 25, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is it that Eastvan and shindazerobillin never are logged in at same time?
Mmmmmmm.........

F

fhosseini25

Just posting here on behalf of Shaheen FC.
Reading this forum over the last few days, it seems like some statements have been made on behalf of our club towards other clubs or members. Just wanted to mention that we have no active members on this forum contributing to any of the chats. I'm not exactly sure who Onyx is, but he is certainly not a member of our club, and I'm pretty sure that we do not have any fans (for lack of a better word) that care enough about amateur soccer in this city to even know about take the piss, let alone even post on the forum on our behalf.

We wish all the teams the best of luck and a healthy competition in the season and apologize to all members if there have been anything offensive directed at them on behalf of our club.

TC3

Sep 11, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just posting here on behalf of Shaheen FC.
Reading this forum over the last few days, it seems like some statements have been made on behalf of our club towards other clubs or members. Just wanted to mention that we have no active members on this forum contributing to any of the chats. I'm not exactly sure who Onyx is, but he is certainly not a member of our club, and I'm pretty sure that we do not have any fans (for lack of a better word) that care enough about amateur soccer in this city to even know about take the piss, let alone even post on the forum on our behalf.

We wish all the teams the best of luck and a healthy competition in the season and apologize to all members if there have been anything offensive directed at them on behalf of our club.
Coach do you want me to stop posting then..? Sorry was just trying to get involved. Also is Milad there this weekend? I got removed from teamsnap for some reason.

Onyx

Sep 25, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
To make it clear, I never said I was a player on Shaheen. That was implied by Observer and East Van.

I did take offence to the tasteless choice of words that Observer used, although he did correct his statement, and I do appreciate that.

Those words offended me as I am proud to be Canadian of Persian descent.

Not sure why Shaheen is apologizing as most of the name calling came from East Van. There was no mention of insults to any team in the VMSL.

BTW, Shaheen is not the only team that has Persian players on it.

Green goblin

Sep 27, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I guess the prognosticators have answered Observers question.

The iron horse was turned into a toy train, that ran out of batteries, no need to shovel coal. Under their new manager watchful eye, the watcher, they could not muster a goal.

Meraloma 2 - NK Hrvat 0

Meraloma continued its dominance and deservingly should have won 4-0. NK was forced to play its kick and run park the bus style of play. Its back line looked old and slow.

Good news for the train is that they play another newly promoted 3rd division team next week that is 0-3 so far.

That will be 3 bottom 3 teams in 5 weeks.

Irongrid

Sep 21, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Onyx, a reliable source has it that you do play for shaheen.
Don't let the coach bully you into submission lol, there is freedom of speech in Canada. Are they pulling the check from under you. Its been boring without your commentaries.

Observer

Feb 20, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 Meralomas. The train is derailed. Everyone has to deal with players missing games here and there so there are no excuses.
However NK with one suspension, two injured and two unbelievable no shows left Hrvat with 5 starters out. That proved to be an obstacle we could not overcome and maybe we are not as deep or committed as we need to be. Full marks to the guys in orange for playing a tough physical game. Hrvat actually was the better team the first 20 minutes before giving away numerous free kicks around their eighteen. One of those bounced around before finding its way into the net. That was the the goal Meralomas needed to lift their game and Hrvat struggled after. The second goal was a turn over for a breakaway that found its way in the corner. Should be interesting next week when the Orange play UBC. Losing definitely is less fun. Hopefully some teams at the top drop points to each other all year long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0