Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [VMSL Div 3] Predictions, Results & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
does anybody have the whole div 3 ( A,B,C ) tables?
Geoff Catliff, and no, it hasn't been posted on the website.

What kind of formation were we playing? I think it was a modified 2-3-5, since nobody seemed to be playing defence that night.

Truthfully, it will vary depending on who we have available for bodies for any given game, and who we're playing against.

Football.Goalie

Nov 22, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geoff Catliff, and no, it hasn't been posted on the website.

What kind of formation were we playing? I think it was a modified 2-3-5, since nobody seemed to be playing defence that night.

Truthfully, it will vary depending on who we have available for bodies for any given game, and who we're playing against.

You guys were lucky did not have chance to play against cosmos fc in knight soccer league finals ;)

we would definitely beat u guys

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
We took what was left

Hi there !
We are a new team, first time in a canadian league and impatient to play !
By chance anyone has the previous year results for Division 3A?
Welcome to the VMSL! This is the best league in BC. Good choice.
I would suggest that you check the forum for last year. Division 3 always changes. Thus, previous tables mean very little.
The teams get shuffled, players move from teams and even divisions.
Look forward playing with you guys. Just not be too disappointed with the level of play. There is quite a bit of difference in terms of collective soccer skill and ability in Division 3. However, once in a while you will find teams that control and move the ball well.
Good luck to your team!

clem

Sep 8, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome to the VMSL! This is the best league in BC. Good choice.
I would suggest that you check the forum for last year. Division 3 always changes. Thus, previous tables mean very little.
The teams get shuffled, players move from teams and even divisions.
Look forward playing with you guys. Just not be too disappointed with the level of play. There is quite a bit of difference in terms of collective soccer skill and ability in Division 3. However, once in a while you will find teams that control and move the ball well.
Good luck to your team!
Thanks, I will take a look to the last year forum, I tried to check previous season results on the vmsl website but I didn't find anything...
looking forward to play ! Good luck to your team as well !

clem

Sep 8, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league just told us we need nets and corner poles/flag for our home games, it's pretty last minute I know but we didn't think about that... Any chance that someone has used ones for sale ?

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
By chance anyone has the previous year results for Division 3A?

Div3A_zpsdd8vtavy.jpg

The new software used for the VMSL website means that previous seasons' results won't vanish into thin air anymore... a highly-welcome and long-overdue change.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My money is on Westside to win 3A. They've been at the top of the CAT division for a few years, and mostly played together at a Div 1 level in summer.
Royal City beat Westside 2-1 last night. Don't know if any combatants from either side are online here.

Ante Up 3 Celtic 5 - nothing like starting the season with half a dozen players out injured. Borrowed our over 35 keeper for this one and sent the bhoys out hoping for the best. Thankfully ours was a shade better than theirs as we went up 2-0 and then 3-0 before conceding one right on the half. A couple of brain farts by our makeshift back line and they managed to tie it up, but thankfully our forwards were a bit faster than their fullbacks, so we were able to put 2 more by them. Final 5-3 to us with Quince Verde accomplishing the miss of the season, skying the ball from within 2 metres. :eek::rolleyes: We're still trying to figure out how he did that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0